Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 2.61 Average

Question?

*Kal-El* Away
Superman

RE: Question?
How you been today sasha?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-01-2009 19:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
G@Z! Offline
Banned

thats what remember the red and now i missed it i'm not a happy bunny Sad
20-01-2009 19:29
Carl13 Offline
I ♥ big nipples

[quote=sasha]
Last saturday I wore red . A fishnet torn affair with ass and boobies freed up

Thats weird you posted this regards red as I wrote a post at the same time about all things red.

Look above

xx

I remember the outfit - You looked hot as hell Big Grin

Hope you're well x
20-01-2009 19:33
G@Z! Offline
Banned

you asked a question
here is the answer http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=32
(This post was last modified: 20-01-2009 19:45 by G@Z!.)
20-01-2009 19:42
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Cool RE: Question?
Hey Kalel you're avatar is amazing.

Totally sexy.

Carl and Gummage - Thankyou boys for your pressies. feels cool to be liked...............

In answer to your q Kalel I am living on a more calmer level lately so today has been reflective of that.

I have had a busy day because of the baby running really fast everywhere and had appointments to keep then his brother has been really cheeky tonight but everything is sorted now.

Thats why this message has taken me ages to write because the baby has dismantled the living room and keeps crayoning the walls

xx

I
kalel76 Wrote:How you been today sasha?
20-01-2009 19:51
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

sasha Wrote:Hey Kalel you're avatar is amazing.

Totally sexy.

Carl and Gummage - Thankyou boys for your pressies. feels cool to be liked...............

In answer to your q Kalel I am living on a more calmer level lately so today has been reflective of that.

I have had a busy day because of the baby running really fast everywhere and had appointments to keep then his brother has been really cheeky tonight but everything is sorted now.

Thats why this message has taken me ages to write because the baby has dismantled the living room and keeps crayoning the walls

xx

I

Hey Sasha, glad you liked the avatar took me ages to find that pic lol. Sounds like you had your hands full today sasha, glad to hear your kids are ok and you've got your self sorted. I hope you'll be spending the rest of evening with your feet up. I used to be like that as taking things apart and crayoning the walls lol. x x

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
20-01-2009 20:17
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Wink RE: Question?
Yeah the avatar is beautiful just like you

You were a naughty boy was you as well Kalel?

The good thing is he listens to me when I say No but within five minutes he's back on the wall or on the fireplace which is white. I have removed the crayons and pens so he was crying. Now he's watching Ice Age

Thanks for the link tothe thread Gaz. Website looks like it will be good?

xx

kalel76 Wrote:
sasha Wrote:Hey Kalel you're avatar is amazing.

Totally sexy.

xx

I

Hey Sasha, glad you liked the avatar took me ages to find that pic lol. Sounds like you had your hands full today sasha, glad to hear your kids are ok and you've got your self sorted. I hope you'll be spending the rest of evening with your feet up. I used to be like that as taking things apart and crayoning the walls lol. x x
20-01-2009 20:25
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Yeah i was a little naughty when i was kid, i would never sleep as i had too much energy and the funny thing is that hasn't changed lol. You should paint your kids room white and then he could decorate his own walls Smile x x.

20-01-2009 20:36
G@Z! Offline
Banned

your welcome sasha Smile
your probably happy bellamy's gone?
(This post was last modified: 21-01-2009 13:45 by G@Z!.)
21-01-2009 02:24
sasha Offline
Senior Poster

Big Grin RE: Question?
Hey who's Bellamy?

Racking my brains and don't know?

Really cool idea about painting room white Kalel. I'm serious. I can't think of any better ode to my sons progressive artistry!

XX

gazwim Wrote:your welcome sasha Smile
your probably happy bellamy's gone?
22-01-2009 00:10

Click here to watch Babestation TV