[split] Babestation Member's Website - Technical Issues
is any signed up to babestaion how much is it and is it worth it

Impossible IS Nothing
12-03-2010 17:24
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation.TV Latest Site Updates
(12-03-2010 17:24 )Hotstuff_BABESHOWS Wrote:  is any signed up to babestaion how much is it and is it worth it

I have in the past. I certainly wouldn't recommend it though. Sad Oh, think I paid about twenty quid.
12-03-2010 17:43
Hotstuff_BABESHOWS Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation.TV Latest Site Updates
(12-03-2010 17:43 )Chilly Wrote:  
(12-03-2010 17:24 )Hotstuff_BABESHOWS Wrote:  is any signed up to babestaion how much is it and is it worth it

I have in the past. I certainly wouldn't recommend it though. Sad Oh, think I paid about twenty quid.

oh ok how many vidz where there when you were signed up
do u think it would be better if i signed up to one of my favourite babes site dani o neal

Impossible IS Nothing
12-03-2010 18:52
babestation Offline
Since 2002

New Babestation.tv site launched!
hey guys,

we have launched our new, improved Babestation website!

http://www.babestation.tv/home

We hope you all enjoy the new site, we are working hard behind the scenes to fill the members area up with as much content as possible, so there will be a good few surprises coming over the next few days for our members!

you also now have a longer live stream in the members area, so if you watch online you won't get nagged as much to 'click to continue' as you do on the outside.

we are still working hard on it, and it will be improving further over the next few days/weeks, but we hope you enjoy it and it is a big improvement on the previous site Smile

drop us a PM with any thoughts and suggestions

Babestation.TV

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!
http://www.babestation.tv - 180+ Girls, 50,000+ Pictures, 200+ Videos

Connect with Babestation! Twitter | Instagram
(This post was last modified: 17-03-2010 20:18 by babestation.)
17-03-2010 20:18
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
misterG Offline
Senior Poster

RE: New Babestation.tv site launched!
Thanks for the link but...
I took out the 7 day membership on the old site and was really disappointed with the media available....
ie Morgans one of my fav's (and still on BS at the time)...loads of pics of her dressed/underwear, a few posy semi nude and only half a dozen poor quality vids, none as good as those posted here and elsewhere...(don't worry guys, didn't see anything there that hadn't been posted here...)
And of the girls shown on the front page, many weren't actually featured on the site at all.
And it was as 6.99 for 7 day but when paying by mobile its actually a tenner (I was drunk, ok)...but after all that there was nothing worth paying a tenner for!

Have wondered how 'cut down' the site was? at £10 for 7 days instead of £20 p month I would expect to get full access but even if it was I can't help feeling the content was 'representative' and I've checked out the new link and can't see that its much different.

If I'm paying £20 p month membership, I want to see something I can't see without paying £20 p month...(and I don't mean 50 pic sets of girls undressing to their underwear)
So here's the acid test, the answer to which will determine if I join:
how many pics featuring Morgan's pussy would I get if I joined the new look site? (although she's not still with BS, she's still featured on the front page, and not necessarily open leg but at least full frontal)
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2010 00:08 by misterG.)
18-03-2010 00:02
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(18-03-2010 00:02 )misterG Wrote:  Thanks for the link but...
I took out the 7 day membership on the old site and was really disappointed with the media available....
ie Morgans one of my fav's (and still on BS at the time)...loads of pics of her dressed/underwear, a few posy semi nude and only half a dozen poor quality vids, none as good as those posted here and elsewhere...(don't worry guys, didn't see anything there that hadn't been posted here...)
And of the girls shown on the front page, many weren't actually featured on the site at all.
And it was as 6.99 for 7 day but when paying by mobile its actually a tenner (I was drunk, ok)...but after all that there was nothing worth paying a tenner for!

Have wondered how 'cut down' the site was? at £10 for 7 days instead of £20 p month I would expect to get full access but even if it was I can't help feeling the content was 'representative' and I've checked out the new link and can't see that its much different.

If I'm paying £20 p month membership, I want to see something I can't see without paying £20 p month...(and I don't mean 50 pic sets of girls undressing to their underwear)
So here's the acid test, the answer to which will determine if I join:
how many pics featuring Morgan's pussy would I get if I joined the new look site? (although she's not still with BS, she's still featured on the front page, and not necessarily open leg but at least full frontal)

im sorry you weren't happy with the content, all we can do is listen to your feedback and improve our service where possible, which we are doing each day.

Morgan doesn't do full nude 'pussy' shots, so you won't find any on the old Babestation site, the new one, or anywhere else she goes. If you knew Morgan you would know this and wouldn't expect to see it.

nowhere on the old or new site have we said that you will see Morgan's pussy.. you have to respect each girl has her own level, Lolly Badcock obviously goes further than the daytime girls.

http://www.babestationcams.com - Your favourite Babestation girls in hot daily cam shows!

18-03-2010 02:13
babestation Offline
Since 2002

(17-03-2010 20:22 )Sm© Wrote:  Are you still going to do the free newsletters? Not been any new updates in a while. Sad

the newsletter is likely to return, although its unlikely to be in the same format as previously. I will keep you informed!

18-03-2010 02:19
foot_fetish_guy Offline
Sin Binned

The Babestation Website & Club Camilla Website
hey guys i was considering joining the babestation or camilla website and was just wondering if it was actually worth signing up? i did read on here in one of the forums from 2009 that the babestation one wasn't very good, well i was wondering if since then has it got better and are the pics/videos worth me paying money for?

same for the camilla website too Smile

any advice would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Camilla & Daryl's No.1 Fan!
01-02-2011 18:50
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

RE: The Babestation Website & Club Camilla Website
I'm a member of the Babestation website
I'm quite happy with it, the updates thread gives a very good impression of the content usually 2 picture updates each weekday (no updates at the weekend)
there are also videos most are solo girl and quite tame strips, although a good vid in 3 parts of lolly and Camilla with dildos and pussy licking there are a few other harder but these are the exception rather than the rule

we got no updates over 10 days of the Christmas holidays, but all in all the updates are regular and good quality.

I'm not a member of Club Camilla so can't help there
01-02-2011 19:23
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: The Babestation Website & Club Camilla Website
I'm the opposite, i'm a member of Camilla's website and would have to say it is very good. It has improved alot, which has coincided with CJ's move into the harder stuff. The updates are usually every week or so, this could be either photos or videos. Mentioning these brings me to say that alot of the stuff that CJ does for BSXtreme seems to end up on her website, these again atre both photo's and videos.

The choice is yours if you are a big Camilla fan then join, but if you have a big girl fan base and can't afford to join the individual sites then I can't see anything wrong with the BS one.
01-02-2011 20:35
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV