Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Retiring Babes

Jusin Sayne Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Retiring Babes
Is it fair to say that due to the collapse of bang and the fact that she doesn't really need to do these shows, that the wonderful Kelly bell has retired? I reckon if she wanted to, she could have her pic of all the stations. I think she's suited to elite. Such a shame she's not on these days

Top 5 daytime babes: Cara Brett, Kaitlyn Laken, Cara Steel, Tiffany Tate-Taylor, Leah Francis
Top 5 nighttime babes: Kelly Bell, Fernanda Ferrari, Linsey Dawn McKenzie, Jennifer Jade, Cathy Barry
31-01-2011 21:40
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no kelly hasnt retired from the shows, she's said in her own section that she doesnt really need to do the shows but she would consider an offer to appear to do 1 or 2 shows a month

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2011 22:21
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(31-01-2011 22:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no kelly hasnt retired from the shows, she's said in her own section that she doesnt really need to do the shows but she would consider an offer to appear to do 1 or 2 shows a month

Thank god it,s not the Bell EndRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes
31-01-2011 22:23
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys, does anybody remember the name of a blonde girl with lots tattoos. Who was on the stations about six months ago.

Other than delta white
31-01-2011 22:34
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

(31-01-2011 22:34 )lancealot790 Wrote:  Hi guys, does anybody remember the name of a blonde girl with lots tattoos. Who was on the stations about six months ago.

Think that,s Emily Dean?
31-01-2011 23:04
lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-01-2011 23:04 )SOCATOA Wrote:  Think that,s Emily Dean?

Yes..she,s the one, thanks a lot for your help.
01-02-2011 00:28
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(31-01-2011 22:21 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  no kelly hasnt retired from the shows, she's said in her own section that she doesnt really need to do the shows but she would consider an offer to appear to do 1 or 2 shows a month

I admire your optimism Rammy.

Her last post on the subject features use of the word 'consider' and bearing in mind Bang has gone bang and she is branching out in other directions and has pointed out how busy she is I think we have seen the last of Kelly on our screens (the 900 channels at least)
Quote:I have no plans, guess I'm lucky in that I don't need the shows so will not be asking anyone. That said, if someone asks me, I will consider a couple days a month as I know I still have some loyal fans out there Tongue It wont be too long before I kick the whole scene into touch as I've been modeling for some 16 years now, I've had a good run! Tongue

xoxo

To me that post has more of a retirement feel to it than anything else.

Also suggests that for whatever reason none of the channels have asked her for a show?

And on a completely different note #

Megan Moore did her last show on BS last night.Was around for a few years but didn't seem to get as much coverage as other girls as such but certainly amused us all a couple of years ago with her accidents with the tanning lotion.

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2011 11:04 by speedybert.)
01-02-2011 11:03
SOCATOA Offline
"mini see through thong"

Elizabeth Michelle Lawrence one time channel babe has left the adult industry and has started a new career under the name Abigale Prince.
01-02-2011 12:53
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(01-02-2011 11:03 )speedybert Wrote:  

I admire your optimism Rammy.

Her last post on the subject features use of the word 'consider' and bearing in mind Bang has gone bang and she is branching out in other directions and has pointed out how busy she is I think we have seen the last of Kelly on our screens (the 900 channels at least)
Quote:I have no plans, guess I'm lucky in that I don't need the shows so will not be asking anyone. That said, if someone asks me, I will consider a couple days a month as I know I still have some loyal fans out there Tongue It wont be too long before I kick the whole scene into touch as I've been modeling for some 16 years now, I've had a good run! Tongue

xoxo

To me that post has more of a retirement feel to it than anything else.

Also suggests that for whatever reason none of the channels have asked her for a show?

And on a completely different note #

Megan Moore did her last show on BS last night.Was around for a few years but didn't seem to get as much coverage as other girls as such but certainly amused us all a couple of years ago with her accidents with the tanning lotion.

And just to add a bit of weight to what I stated earlier
Quote:Rammy-read my post again, you misread it lol.

Morning Sexy people! For the time being I have no desire to do the shows, I do miss chatting to you Guys & my life has been quite busy of late with other things I dabble in. Guess from my POV I'm lucky I dont have to do the shows so I have a choice.

Don't worry, I'm not ruling out dropping back in for a while in the future BlushTongue but I haven't modelled for a couple years, I know the Sport still feature me but they love to recycle as you know.

Hope you're all well! & see, I still come back to spam my threads Bounce

Love you Guys xo

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
01-02-2011 13:50
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(31-01-2011 15:23 )tsurugi Wrote:  No such thing as retirement for these babes they all end up back at some point, just look at dionne mendez a girl who has retired more times than ric flair Rolleyes

LOL

I know what you mean about girls making premature announcements about retiring, then showing up on another channel.

PS - I have to say, I respect a lady who keeps herself in shape like Dionne. She has a body most 18-30 year old girls would love to have, which is one good reason for her to stick around...

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
07-02-2011 17:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV