Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Rating:
  • 50 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Older Babes

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Older Babes
It must be an age thing, but I'm going through a period right now where I'm really getting off on these older babes. There's something about those pendulous breasts, stretch marks, not-so-tight bellies and lovely bikini-stubble that's doing it for me big style at the moment. Take the gal on 955 right now. Don't know her name, but she's pulling some great front wedgies and not caring too much about what falls out. I swear she's trying for the odd 'accidently on purpose' flash too Big Grin

When I switch to channels like Elite and Babestation, with their 'commercially beautiful', silicone-enhanced girls, they're just not cutting it.
02-12-2009 03:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Browser1 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-12-2009 20:23 )Dani Amour Wrote:  No it didnt come out, not one bit (well the odd hair or two). Yes we have had to calm things a little for a short while, but we will all try to still give you all a great show. Im sure things will be back to normal asap.

Thanks for clarifying that for me, Dani. I knew that something was up. Although, I'm a little confused as to what needed to be reigned in, to be honest. I mean, at 10:10 last night on BS1, Camilla was naked - she didn't even wait until 11. And at various times over the last few days, she, Lori, Reede Fox and, on Babeworld, Ani James, were all naked! Anything that's being shown on Sportxxx was nothing more then what was being shown on the other channels name-checked above.

Censorship blows!
02-12-2009 23:20
Serena Offline
Junior Poster

Just to clarify. I've now been told NOT to flash my bush at all or go naked. This is a disappointment to lots of viewers/callers and I can only apologise and sympathise. Out of my jurisdiction I'm afraid. No limits on the 'conversation' though!
04-12-2009 10:44

Click here to watch Studio 66