Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average

Jenna Formly Tasha

Kenny76 Offline
Senior Poster

Jenna Formly Tasha
Does anyone have any links, pics or vids of Jenna. She was called Tasha on another channel. Any info, pics or links would be great.
19-09-2008 16:56
Find all posts by this user
EUH 28 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jenna Formly Tasha
Kenny76 Wrote:Does anyone have any links, pics or vids of Jenna. She was called Tasha on another channel. Any info, pics or links would be great.

I'll second this, but preferably before she became another lady to stupidly 'spoil' herself by getting implants. Sad (She's still nice but shes lost alot of the appeal that he had, at least to me)

And since I've seen a couple the ladies who work on the live shows post on here, from a personal standpoint can I just ask any of them that read this, please stop doing it (getting implants unnecessarily). So disappointing that genuinely beautiful & sexy young women feel the need to do this. Sad x2
19-09-2008 17:15
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

DT17 Wrote:
Kenny76 Wrote:Does anyone have any links, pics or vids of Jenna. She was called Tasha on another channel. Any info, pics or links would be great.

I'll second this, but preferably before she became another lady to stupidly 'spoil' herself by getting implants. Sad (She's still nice but shes lost alot of the appeal that he had, at least to me)

And since I've seen a couple the ladies who work on the live shows post on here, from a personal standpoint can I just ask any of them that read this, please stop doing it (getting implants unnecessarily). So disappointing that genuinely beautiful & sexy young women feel the need to do this. Sad x2

I agree. I can't figure out some of the more petite night time girls who have gone and have had some hideous oversized boob jobs. How can they think that this is a "sexy" look? If the girls are to have implants they should have them done in correct proportion to their body size. Rant over.
19-09-2008 19:44
jimboy51 Offline
Junior Poster

agree entirely, girls don't need boob jobs for that reason ie they've got petite bodies,Alex Adams springs to mind,fantastic body ruined by boob job.my rant over
19-09-2008 20:46
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

19-09-2008 21:23
Charlemagne Offline

She is now known as Natasha Max

She is one of my all time favourite girls

She's not on the channels now, to my disappointment.
01-11-2009 16:21
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV