Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Let me guess what will happen tonight.
Lori will be on BS1 for several hours after a brief and utterly pointless (and much hyped) guest appearance on Extreme. Tammy will get around 20 mins if she's lucky. Ditto Charlie, probably filling in for Lori while she has a short break. Cherri, Tammy and Charlie will have to double up on BS Xtra.
13-08-2012 22:11
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
oldboy1047 Offline
Posting Machine

be fair charlie has done the 9 till 10 spot lol
13-08-2012 22:26
jennifer Offline
Danger Girl

I seem to be feeling a lack of love for poor ole Lori! C'mon guys - she does her best, God love her. =)
14-08-2012 00:59
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I don't have anything against Lori personally (and I'm fairly sure others who complain about this don't either). In fact When she first started back on BS I admired her energy and sexiness and thought she was a breath of fresh air.

The problem is (presumably) the producer's decision to leave her on one channel for apparently hours at a time while forcing the other girls to share the other channel. Even when she wasn't on BS1 she suddenly appeared on BS2 last night! This is made worse for the girls who are actually booked when Geri is on as well as she seems to spend more time on the beds than doing the announcing job she is supposed to do. It gets even worse when Lolly is on as she normally occupies the other channel to Lori - the other girls may as well go home!

The old (we'll call it the Lolly Badcock) argument that the girls who bring in the callers are on longest doesn't seem to hold up as Lori seems to spend most of her time waving her phone and haranguing listeners on the mic to call.

So it's not about Lori (although I do object her going along with the producers' pretence that she is going to do full frontal on Xtreme), it's just that too much of anything is not a good thing.
14-08-2012 10:10
thescientist Away

(14-08-2012 10:10 )SteveHG Wrote:  I don't have anything against Lori personally (and I'm fairly sure others who complain about this don't either). In fact When she first started back on BS I admired her energy and sexiness and thought she was a breath of fresh air.

The problem is (presumably) the producer's decision to leave her on one channel for apparently hours at a time while forcing the other girls to share the other channel. Even when she wasn't on BS1 she suddenly appeared on BS2 last night! This is made worse for the girls who are actually booked when Geri is on as well as she seems to spend more time on the beds than doing the announcing job she is supposed to do. It gets even worse when Lolly is on as she normally occupies the other channel to Lori - the other girls may as well go home!

The old (we'll call it the Lolly Badcock) argument that the girls who bring in the callers are on longest doesn't seem to hold up as Lori seems to spend most of her time waving her phone and haranguing listeners on the mic to call.

So it's not about Lori (although I do object her going along with the producers' pretence that she is going to do full frontal on Xtreme), it's just that too much of anything is not a good thing.

Summarised perfectly
14-08-2012 11:38
SteveHG Offline
Posting Machine

I couldn't bear to watch last night as it seemed like Groundhog Day, even down to Lori wearing the same bikini bottoms, but think the same farce happened again.
From a fleeting glimpse I got the impression she wasn't too happy herself about being on all the time.
I seem to have acquired a sort of aversion therapy, so that as soon as I see her on I switch over - the same thing happened a while ago with Lolly Badcock. A pity as there's nothing wrong with either of these girls.
(This post was last modified: 15-08-2012 13:26 by SteveHG.)
15-08-2012 13:25
thescientist Away

Let's hope tonight Lori and Geri hog one channel allowing Letesha and Mica to hog the other, I know which one I'll be watching.
15-08-2012 19:30
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Seems that Geri's getting back to more regular phone stints, 3 weeks ago on the phones when unscheduled Megan on the mic, between mic duties even managed an hour long stint on Masti Nights recently, but tonight Geri's scheduled on the phones & Megan scheduled on mic duties.

Get's ever more difficult to work out which announcer is doing what though, last night Megan opened the show on the phones on BS Apprentice.Huh

15-08-2012 20:14
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

With Lacey on BSBlue tonight it seems likely her regular nightshow partner, Nicole Knight, will join her between stints on Naked Babestation....

15-08-2012 20:33
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

^^^^hasn't quite worked out like that so far, arse upwards in fact,
.............although not scheduled for it Lacey is in fact joining Nicole on Naked Babestation.

15-08-2012 23:33

Click here to watch Babestation TV