babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(16-08-2017 15:19 )elgar1uk Wrote:  I don't know why people ask for less girls. It's a sign of Babestation's decline when they often have only 4 girls on these days.

Partly because some (many? most?) people don't want/don't like/can't stand DBS - the greater the number of babes on, the greater the risk of DBS (or TBS); conversely, fewer babes, less chance of DBS. Cool

Four is sufficient, five too may, six ridiculous, IMO, unless they are spread out amongst all of the regular channels & what passes for 'webshows' these days, and as result, hopefully little/no DBS/TBS.

Generally, fewer babes the better, IMO.
(This post was last modified: 16-08-2017 15:58 by Censorship :-(.)
16-08-2017 15:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2072771

Thanks for that. Friday looks worrying: 6 girls!! Who is Flo Knight: ANOTHER "new" girl?
Saturday we have both Alice and Ashley:on at the same time I suppose!?
And what sort of "main" show do we think we'll get on Monday? Sophie Hart and Olivia Berzinc ok PLUS Mia Middleton! and Jasmin Marie! But will they give us a nightshow this time? Let's hope!
17-08-2017 15:21
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...pid2072771

Where did you get the schedule this far ahead from?

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
18-08-2017 07:23
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Yes how: inside info?

By the way 6 girls tonight!!! Does anyone know who Flo Knight is? Brand new girl?........Thanks.
18-08-2017 07:42
andyjb Online
Posting Machine

As Financial Domination continues to grow, less enthusiasm is required when putting on a show.
18-08-2017 12:56
bigglesworth Offline
Master Poster

(16-08-2017 15:50 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Four is sufficient, five too may, six ridiculous, IMO, unless they are spread out amongst all of the regular channels & what passes for 'webshows' these days, and as result, hopefully little/no DBS/TBS.

I don't see how 4 can be sufficient, because every time there are only 4 girls on it leads to a lot of simulcasting and Dannii Harwood catchups.

With 1 girl often being on the webshow these days a total of 4 is just not enough. 5 is the bare minimum required.
18-08-2017 15:39
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2017 15:39 )bigglesworth Wrote:  
(16-08-2017 15:50 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Four is sufficient, five too may, six ridiculous, IMO, unless they are spread out amongst all of the regular channels & what passes for 'webshows' these days, and as result, hopefully little/no DBS/TBS.

I don't see how 4 can be sufficient, because every time there are only 4 girls on it leads to a lot of simulcasting and Dannii Harwood catchups.

With 1 girl often being on the webshow these days a total of 4 is just not enough. 5 is the bare minimum required.

Yes BUT 5 is BETTER than 6!
18-08-2017 17:40
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2017 12:56 )andyjb Wrote:  https://twitter.com/Miss_Flo_Knight?lang=en

Thanks for that. She looks nice; calls herself buxom! NICE!
18-08-2017 17:53
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

I did say '...unless they are spread out amongst all of the regular channels & what passes for 'webshows' these days...'.

Simulcast and 'catch-up' seems to happen irrespective of how many babes are on, particularly now that babes are apparently 'going private' while on MTB.

Personally, I'd rather see 'catch-up', than DBS, as I can safely ignore the former, but I'm invariably frustrated by the latter. bladewave

So, again, generally, fewer the better, IMO.

YMMV.
(This post was last modified: 18-08-2017 17:58 by Censorship :-(.)
18-08-2017 17:56
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(18-08-2017 17:56 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  

I did say '...unless they are spread out amongst all of the regular channels & what passes for 'webshows' these days...'.

Simulcast and 'catch-up' seems to happen irrespective of how many babes are on, particularly now that babes are apparently 'going private' while on MTB.

Personally, I'd rather see 'catch-up', than DBS, as I can safely ignore the former, but I'm invariably frustrated by the latter. bladewave

So, again, generally, fewer the better, IMO.

YMMV.

Hello. Yes I agree with you BUT there used to be a danger of 2-4-1s happening with more than 4 girls on BUT recently with girls being taken off MTB it doesn't happen much now! HOORAY! But as long as we see all of the girls on every show! I really don't mind!
18-08-2017 18:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV