babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
WTF.... Babestation has 6 girls on tonight! And it's a Sunday night!annoyedannoyedannoyed

Why the Fuck did they have to bring Lori Buckby in Tonight!!annoyedannoyedannoyed

They other new babes are getting shoved onto double Babe stints. This would have been a great night otherwise. Seen all these new sexy babes on their own Solo for the night! It's a Fucking piss take!annoyed

Babestation always do this. Every Fucking time. Whenever there are going to be new babes on screen for the night or Babes that don't get regular TV Air Time, they always Fucking shove on Lori Buckby on screen aswel. That way the new babes have to Screen share and don't get the calls that they deserve or would have got if they had been On Solo. And therefore they new babes then don't get the regular nights Shows or get shoved onto the net.annoyed

It's a Fucking piss take!annoyed

This would have been an amazing night otherwise Seeing all the new sexy babes building their fanbases and showing us what they can do. A Fucking joke!annoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-07-2017 00:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

(10-07-2017 00:34 )REX MASTER Wrote:  Why the Fuck did they have to bring Lori Buckby in Tonight!!annoyedannoyedannoyed
Why do they have to bring her in any night? laugh

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-07-2017 08:00
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

You didn't approve then Rex...
10-07-2017 10:05
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

I have no objection to Lori being on as she is performing really well at the mo.
But I do object to the principle of 6 babes being on and the resulting DBS.

Snookered pinned rigidly to the fence Wink

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 18:51 by Snooks.)
10-07-2017 16:47
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
BS was a bit like S66 for a Sunday night by having the reserves on as most of the "big hitters" don't do Sunday nights,
when do you ever see the likes of Dannii, Ashley, Alice, Caty, Lucy Zara, LDM and Jennifer on a Sunday night?
I've never been a fan of Buckby but you can't fault her John Cena like work ethic, im not sure she would always been on if she lived in Newcastle thoughBounce
10-07-2017 18:03
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(10-07-2017 18:03 )Joey 27 Wrote:  I've never been a fan of Buckby but you can't fault her John Cena like work ethic,
That's an interesting comparison, as Cena is similarly pushed like a cure for cancer, leading to huge numbers of people who hate his guts.

I suppose Tori Rolleyes is Cesaro or someone.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
10-07-2017 21:42
Charlemagne Offline

Charley Green isn't but Lucy Summers is Smile

11-07-2017 21:14
REX MASTER Offline

Anyone please tell me who the new Babe is on BS tonight? I'm sure iv seen her before somewhere!

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
12-07-2017 00:06
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

12-07-2017 00:15
REX MASTER Offline

I can't wait to see my Sexy Queen Ms Priya Young Tonight. She's back from her holiday in Greece. ATM we have 4 babes on. Which is good. However knowing BS they will throw in another Babe into the mix Tonight. I hope not. Unless it's her sexy sexy sister Queen Preeti Young!Tongue

LOVE THESE BABES......

13-07-2017 20:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV