Lola Knight fan

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(07-07-2016 06:24 )trains55 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:31 )Tractor boy Wrote:  On bs Thursday night

Kimberley J
Lori
Dannii Harwood
Amanda Rendall

Another interesting line-up! Kimberley again: GREAT! And Dannii back on: I presume whatever happened has been sorted UNLESS the schedule is wrong? And just 4 girls; I prefer that.
Its a good line-up but as ever with BS its how they are used and whether Dannii will actually show after what happened last week.

im always open to positive change
07-07-2016 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(07-07-2016 14:05 )jimmyt73 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 06:24 )trains55 Wrote:  
(07-07-2016 05:31 )Tractor boy Wrote:  On bs Thursday night

Kimberley J
Lori
Dannii Harwood
Amanda Rendall

Another interesting line-up! Kimberley again: GREAT! And Dannii back on: I presume whatever happened has been sorted UNLESS the schedule is wrong? And just 4 girls; I prefer that.
Its a good line-up but as ever with BS its how they are used and whether Dannii will actually show after what happened last week.

Just seen all 4 scheduled girls. Dannii is on just carrying on as normal........so what happened last week? I presume just the 4 girls: hope so as there won't be any 2-4-1s!!! ????
07-07-2016 22:08
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

Zzzzzzzzz think I'll take a nap and wake up when amanda is in a better set
cant stand the other 3 and missing lovely cali and sophie
07-07-2016 22:15
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

Interesting line-up tonight:
Kerrie Lee
Lynda Leigh
Ashley EmmaHeart
Sophie Hart
Olivia Berzinc

All favourites of mine;its a boob thing! And no Lori to interrupt things! So now MTB or Babenation? I think as MTB seem to be on a roll currently I'll take a chance on seeing Sophie and Lynda fully naked for a longish time; 12 minutes last time BUT it seems to be their "favourite" channel to strip! I'm just hoping for no (or not many) 2-4-1s! Anyway enjoy the shows.
08-07-2016 20:09
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

I'd guess Ashley , Olivia and/or Sophie to get solo shifts on Babenation and Babestation early on.
Lynda is quite often on FV 174 between 11pm and midnight.
Not sure about MTB. Quite often tends to have a spell of 2-4-1's before midnight ?
I wouldn't be surprised if Kerrie wasn't on solo on a channel until 11pm : she's down for the 9pm tease hour if the schedule is to be believed.
So after she's done that the next time she'll be back on will be a screenshare on MTB after about 10:30 ?

Rolleyes hark at M-L-L - master scheduler Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 20:21 by M-L-L.)
08-07-2016 20:19
oil lover Offline
Apprentice Poster

Kerrie Lee's on tonight? Excuse me, I'm off to stock up on tissues and baby oil. Damn, that girl's gonna cause me an injury! Totally worth it, though.Big Grin
08-07-2016 20:28
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-07-2016 20:19 )M-L-L Wrote:  I'd guess Ashley , Olivia and/or Sophie to get solo shifts on Babenation and Babestation early on.
Lynda is quite often on FV 174 between 11pm and midnight.
Not sure about MTB. Quite often tends to have a spell of 2-4-1's before midnight ?
I wouldn't be surprised if Kerrie wasn't on solo on a channel until 11pm : she's down for the 9pm tease hour if the schedule is to be believed.
So after she's done that the next time she'll be back on will be a screenshare on MTB after about 10:30 ?

Rolleyes hark at M-L-L - master scheduler Rolleyes

Thanks for that. AS I have only got Freeview I usually see all (or most) of those "big hitter" girls on MTB after midnight sometimes in a lengthy 2-4-1 at the start! And Lynda is often on Babenation before she arrives on MTB as a Mistress: not my thing at all! Thanks again;lets see what happens.

(UPDATE: 10.00) Sophie on Babenation, Olivia on Babestation and Kerrie still on Meet the Babes for about 5 minutes or so (she said). Unusual that Ashley often starts Babestation and Lynda Babenation. It just proves (again) that we can't read BS's producer's minds.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 22:08 by trains55.)
08-07-2016 21:59
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Smile
Babenation : Sophie, study, in a kind of sleeveless minidress-type top, covered up to the neck but already hitched her hemline up above the waist
Babestation : Olivia, blue office
Meet The Babes : Kerrie Lee in the boudoir; I was wrong, she seems to have continued on straight from the tease hour without a break - bit unusual. Maybe somebody is running late.

EDIT : WTF ? Haven't even finished typing this and Olivia's been bumped off by Ashley Emma.
Correction : Olivia has reappeared on MTB, replacing Kerrie.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 22:09 by M-L-L.)
08-07-2016 22:07
trains55 Online
Posting Machine

(08-07-2016 22:07 )M-L-L Wrote:  ^ Smile
Babenation : Sophie, study, in a kind of sleeveless minidress-type top, covered up to the neck but already hitched her hemline up above the waist
Babestation : Olivia, blue office
Meet The Babes : Kerrie Lee in the boudoir; I was wrong, she seems to have continued on straight from the tease hour without a break - bit unusual. Maybe somebody is running late.

EDIT : WTF ? Haven't even finished typing this and Olivia's been bumped off by Ashley Emma.
Correction : Olivia has reappeared on MTB, replacing Kerrie.

Yes you just beat me to it and Ashley isn't wearing tights/stockings: easier and QUICKER for someone to get her naked? BUT I'd prefer that to happen on MTB! So just Lynda to come: unusual as she often starts Babenation from 10.00.
(UPDATE: 10.20) Ashley now braless; she undid her bra and just let it fall away! I think she's up for it tonight BUT I couldn't see her pervcam!
SORRY I've found it on the desk behind her lovely arse!
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 22:28 by trains55.)
08-07-2016 22:19
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

^ Lynda on MTB replacing Olivia.
Don't see a Pervecam, the Pervcam stream is still called Olivia.
Some minion is no doubt rushing to log it out and scurry it over from the boudoir set to the hospital bed set.
08-07-2016 22:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV