babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

darren73 Online
Picture Posting God

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
The schedule I posted is the official one from Bs only the babes in that pic are on

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
25-04-2016 22:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(25-04-2016 22:18 )darren73 Wrote:  The schedule I posted is the official one from Bs only the babes in that pic are on
Ok that's fine just 4 girls then. I was just trying to decide which channel to record on my dvd recorder! As Alice is now on Meet the Babes having replaced Ashley I think I'll try Babenation as Kerrie has nearly finished and Alice may well be on again after her one hour pre-freeview session and I should see Ashley!?
I have now got an HD recorder box as well as a dvd recorder so hope that the best footage will be on Babenation as I'm not sure if I can transfer from the HD box at all! I'm a technophobe!
Mind you whichever way I do it I'm sure my theory will be in tatters by the morning! Never mind good luck.

(UPDATE) It worked! I decided to keep Babenation as Ashley went fully naked!: she was also naked (except shoes) on Babestation. So glad I relied on Babenation as she was only on Meet the Babes for 25 minutes; almost straight after finishing on Babenation! So I am a very happy bunny and feel that we must all thank Snookered for helping us..........
(This post was last modified: 26-04-2016 21:04 by trains55.)
25-04-2016 22:48
jackster100 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
Anyone know when Kira knight is back doing a night show ?
27-04-2016 17:00
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Who's On Babestation Tonight [Reference Thread Only]
(27-04-2016 02:43 )Tractor boy Wrote:  On bs Wednesday night

Amelia Brookes
Alice Goodwin
Lynda Leigh
Leigh Darby
Bex Shiner

An interesting line up tonight;hopefully Alice will be on unlike last night. Now which show to record........probably the wrong one as usual!........
27-04-2016 20:30
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there

Was anyone as disappointed as me with Babenation Freeview last night! I was hoping to see all of the 4 girls that eventually were on. BUT it turned out to be "THe Olivia and Kerrie Show" with a short Sophie interlude! Olivia and Kerrie were excellent BUT Sophie was on for only 35 minutes not allowing her to do much and it would have been good (as usual) to see Ashley who wasnt on at all! Never mind at least we didnt suffer the catch up repeats!I saw from my upstairs television that Sophie was naked (except for her boots0 on Babestation and did a very good (for Babestation) listen in line!; that would have been nice to see on Babenation where she very rarely goes naked these days! Never mind; end of rant! Now tonight......
27-04-2016 20:38
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(27-04-2016 20:38 )trains55 Wrote:  I saw from my upstairs television that Sophie was naked (except for her boots0 on Babestation

Drat! I was watching on the downstairs television and I didn't see that, do you think I should try the upstairs tv tonight? Sounds like it was a better show.
27-04-2016 21:03
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

(27-04-2016 21:03 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  
(27-04-2016 20:38 )trains55 Wrote:  I saw from my upstairs television that Sophie was naked (except for her boots0 on Babestation

Drat! I was watching on the downstairs television and I didn't see that, do you think I should try the upstairs tv tonight? Sounds like it was a better show.

From my experience of women, I do believe they are more likely to get naked upstairs than down. Wink
27-04-2016 21:13
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

(27-04-2016 21:03 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  

I don't know; depends what you're happy with! But it does seem that various girls will do more (usually) on certain channels mostly and only rarely on the other one (like Babenation last night) It probably is also a management thing making sure that each channel has enough naked girls (if that's what they want?). Its probably more scientific than I'm making out BUT usually you can predict which girl will go naked on which channel!Still it makes watching/recording more of a challenge; wouldn't it be boring otherwise BUT a lot less frustrating!........
27-04-2016 21:45
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Ms Beth Is Also On Tonight!!!

After Covering The Monday Morning Shift at 7am.. She's Now Back On The Night Show.. She Is Such A Hard Worker.. You Have To Give It To Her.. So Well Done Ms Beth..

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
02-05-2016 23:53
trains55 Offline
Posting Machine

Amelia is also on tonight according to her (and Babestation's ) Twitter!
So quite an interesting night!
04-05-2016 20:06

Click here to watch Babestation TV