babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(17-06-2015 00:18 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Was that a little dig from Preeti about one of her co-hosts tonight Wink

She says "I'm one of the dirtiest girls on Babestation, but I don't just talk about it, I actually do it."

(17-06-2015 01:06 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  She was talking about how much she shows in her pictures. (Or on bsx)

I've heard her do that any number of times, it's pretty much the same patter word for word every time : it's a staple like "I'm only here for a limited amount of time" and "I'm gonna restart the show to give each of you a fair opportunity" etc etc.
17-06-2015 18:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

What was also quite charming (in that it was quite quaint that they could believe the viewers might be taken in by it) was the "Oh gosh isn't this exciting guys" manner in which both Preeti and then Leigh Darby posed for "an exclusive naked picture" being taken on the set while they were on camera doing the live show so the picture then flogged on the OSGs like it was a huge deal and they were totally surprised by the idea and it had never happened before. This seems to be one of the latest wheezes to try and get people to buy these mobile pics. Quite what added value the picture being taken in those circumstances is supposed to have I don't know.
17-06-2015 19:02
Tractor boy Offline
Beth's number 1 fan

I don't blame Preeti for having a go at Lori ( I presume that's who she meant ) Lori gives the babeshows a bad name with her constant lying about the level of performance she will give. Such a brazen bullshitter should be in Parliament not on the babe channels.
17-06-2015 19:07
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well as much as I like Lori I have to agree that she is indeed a bullshitter when it comes to what she promises to deliver on the BSX show, she has yet to show us the goods and instead puts on the same show as the freeview exclusive so fair point to Preeti as she does always deliver a show true to her word.
17-06-2015 21:52
KerrAvon Online
Posting Machine

Don't think Preeti was directly having a go at anyone, just emphasizing herself as the real deal which is fair enough. Lori's a prominent mis-leader alright but not exactly the only one. Hell I've even seen Louise Porter mis-lead about her pics. Should really blame the ones telling them to do it, Babestation.
17-06-2015 22:06
amy1 Offline
Senior Poster

(17-06-2015 00:18 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  Was that a little dig from Preeti about one of her co-hosts tonight Wink

She says "I'm one of the dirtiest girls on Babestation, but I don't just talk about it, I actually do it."

love it.
18-06-2015 16:51
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Clean sweep for the blonde Barbie-doll-look across the three BS fta channels at the moment.

Looks like Lucy Summers is on - not scheduled ?
Does this mean either Maddie or Lori or Sophie Hart are no-show ?
18-06-2015 22:10
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Mica is on instead of Maddie as far as I can tell.
18-06-2015 22:11
bigfatpiggyporker Offline
Goodbye

I like Mica but would have preferred Maddie.
18-06-2015 22:12
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Dannii Harwood announces that Babestation decree that Thursday is the start of the weekend so we should all take tomorrow off work and stay up all night calling her.

Doesn't she know the UK economy has enough of a chronic productivity problem as it is without encouraging that sort of thing ?

Big Laugh
18-06-2015 22:13

Click here to watch Babestation TV