babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average

Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Who's On Babestation Tonight - Chat & Comments
(05-12-2014 12:41 )lacey_fan Wrote:  What I problem I face tonight, all my favourite babes scheduled to appear: Lacey, both Sophies, Maddie, Ria, Lucy. I also love me a bit of Caty, Beth and Jada. What a conundrum tonight will be.

And the airtime may well be relatively evenly spread TongueWink.
Can't imagine a reason for that though Wink

05-12-2014 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

This is the latest tweet from BS concerning what girls will be on tonight's show https://twitter.com/BabestationTV/status...5143267328

BS say twelve girls will be on to celebrate 12 years of BS, I've just counted the girls listed in that tweet and they have listed 13 girls bladewave
Mica seems to have been added to the line up, is that a mistake ? .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 19:52 by mr mystery.)
05-12-2014 19:34
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
I count 12. Interesting to see how many will be on screen at once on the 3 channels Will we get 6 on a bed laugh

Piper Niven Superfan
05-12-2014 19:52
mr mystery Away

^^
So do i now , i must have counted Leigh and Darby as 2 separate girls, as the Christian name and surname are on 2 separate lines in that tweet laugh

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 20:19 by mr mystery.)
05-12-2014 20:12
davetherave57 Offline
Posting Machine

(05-12-2014 19:52 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  ^^
I count 12. Interesting to see how many will be on screen at once on the 3 channels Will we get 6 on a bed laugh

you could get 3 441's on all 3 channels after 2am
05-12-2014 22:24
mr mystery Away

Delia Rose has said on twitter that she is on BS tonight, she isn't on tonight's schedule posted on this forum, so i'm guessing she is replacing one of the girls named in tonight's line up .

10-12-2014 18:47
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

See Thats Wat You Need At 12am On Babestation 1..... The " Dirtiest Channel"..... These Are The Shows You Need Like Ms Delia Rose Drenched In Oil Shaking Her Ass..

Not Lori Buckby Standing In One Position Crossed Legs, Jumping Up and Down....

And Oh Ya Look Ms Rose Has Been Buzy On The Fones... Unlike Lori Screaming Down The Mic Begging For CallsTongue

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
11-12-2014 01:23
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

i wonder what Delia's call stats were like? Normal service will be resumed tomorrow though so don't expect to see Lucy on BS1 at midnight
(This post was last modified: 11-12-2014 02:27 by Joey 27.)
11-12-2014 02:27
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

What The Fuck Babestation......... Lori Fucking Boring No Imagination Same Routine Buckby On Again.... She Was NOT Scheduled For Tonight..... She Sure Is Going To Spoil My Friday Night..annoyedannoyedannoyed

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
12-12-2014 23:13
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Lori has been on BS1 for a while so maybe when BS goes on freeview in a minute someone will come on and replace her, i haven't seen Levi or Lucy yet so it might be one of them, but im guessing one of them hasn't showed up tonight
13-12-2014 01:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV