Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sets Discussion
I'd like the hot tub to return!

More than anything, I'd love for the spotlight strip to make a comeback. I'm repeating myself, but it would be great to have the women in a dark room with a lot of smoke FX, allowing the women to go fully nude. If the camera was far back enough, combined with the hazy room, there would be no need to any censorship, as everything would be not entirely visible. If the women moved closer to the camera, then they could cover themselves a bit more, but not from a certain distance. They could do it through the key hole again, or without it, and in a dark room.

I think that would be a lot of fun, and we'd get to see everything for once, without really seeing it in detail. Know what I mean? They should at least consider this, as I think most of us would find it thrilling.

Smile
(This post was last modified: 23-01-2011 18:53 by mrmann.)
23-01-2011 18:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wata_bout_ye Offline
Junior Poster

i heard andy gray's petitioning for a kitchen set to be introduced Tongue
29-01-2011 22:20
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Good to see the Office set getting used more regular again along with the introduction of the newer office set as well.Also with Aceman's post in Danica's thread saying that the bench an Telephone box sets will be back in the future thats another plus an with the weather starting to warm up am guessing the alleyway will start getting used again in the next few months.

Its all starting to look good again set wise on elite an it will mean that the two bed sets will not be overused.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2011 17:07 by Wazo.)
22-03-2011 14:06
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

(23-01-2011 18:52 )mrmann Wrote:  I'd like the hot tub to return!

More than anything, I'd love for the spotlight strip to make a comeback. I'm repeating myself, but it would be great to have the women in a dark room with a lot of smoke FX, allowing the women to go fully nude. If the camera was far back enough, combined with the hazy room, there would be no need to any censorship, as everything would be not entirely visible. If the women moved closer to the camera, then they could cover themselves a bit more, but not from a certain distance. They could do it through the key hole again, or without it, and in a dark room.

I think that would be a lot of fun, and we'd get to see everything for once, without really seeing it in detail. Know what I mean? They should at least consider this, as I think most of us would find it thrilling.

Smile

I'd definitely endorse the hot tub. Something about semi-naked babes & water that just does it for me. Plus greater chance of a few camel-toes going on.

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
22-03-2011 14:39
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

While I look forward to a few of the old sets returning in the coming months one set I'm sure we would all love to see more often is the shower set. I've never understood why it's so rarely used (only twice in the last six months I think, though I stand to be corrected, both occasions by Sophia).

Also personally I would like to know what the hell happened to the Cage. Elite must remember how popular it was last year yet they brought it back completely out of the blue several weeks ago with Caty (on a midweek night show, not a weekend show where it surely would have had a greater impact) with no fanfare whatsoever and it hasn't been seen since.Huh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
(This post was last modified: 23-03-2011 00:03 by Pedro*.)
22-03-2011 23:59
alexxxi Away
G.O.N.E

I would love to see the Bench & Pole Set back please Big Grin - I found some of my old caps which bought bk fond memories

[Image: vlcsnap_2011_03_24_17h20m18s200_thumb.png] [Image: vlcsnap_2011_03_24_17h21m24s100_thumb.png]
24-03-2011 18:21
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Here's a set idea.......you should also notice a handy suggestion on how to spice things up a bit Big Grin

[Image: aed.jpg]

25-03-2011 05:15
dirk362 Away
Farewell to one and all...

Set design is an art form - it needs sensible area for the girls to play, plenty of areas for the camera to get to, colour schemes that don't clash, and of course good lighting.
Simple works - the beds themselves actually work well given the above (outside the lighting which can be a bit hit-n-miss). It also provides for both close-up and wide camera shots.

All that said, I'd be keen to see a simple white bathroom set with the girls going from tub to shower etc.
The checkout idea posted earlier could have merit.
Look to steal good ideas from other channels - the lounge set on RLC works very well with the large white sofa thingy. Also the ex-BB gym set was good.
I'd also update the beds to be more bed like - something like a fine 4-poster in white silk - that way you get to see the girls fully without them merging into the background.

Any change will be good. So long as it's thought through, and they remove some of those really fucking annoying OSGs that they've started plastering everywhere (they'd better be gone for the Fernanda event otherwise we'll all be upset bunnies, and you wouldn't want that).
27-03-2011 19:16
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Fave Elite TV Set
Here's mine here

16-09-2011 02:03
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

RE: Fave Elite TV Set
If you mean the current sets, then it's the "Galaxy Far Far Away" set.

If you mean of all time, then it's 50/50 split between the "Park Bench" set and the "Jacuzzi" set.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2011 02:05 by aceman65.)
16-09-2011 02:04