lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion
^If they dumped two bed sets thy must be feeling really creative!! Tongue
But I think it has s been done to
1) Promote a better healthier working environment for the girls
2) Make St66 look attractive for new girls
3) Make sure they meet strict criteria

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-07-2020 19:31
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(12-07-2020 14:30 )winsaw Wrote:  good to see a 3rd set in use at 66 lastnight, its bigger with a sofa and s66 sprayed on the walls, think that shows they are going to have more tv/webshow sets i wonder it they have just got rid of some of the old poor sets to replace them with new better ones

Are we sure this is not one of the former bedrooms retooled once again? Old fittings taken out and new coach and apprentice let in... with the spray paints and oversized letraset in hand I mean. "Bigger" is sometimes difficult to judge as we may just seeing width instead of depth this time (i.e. having the camera on the other wall). May need to see all three in use at once for proof perhaps.Huh

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
12-07-2020 22:14
Stemmw Offline
Beebo. Want. Cuddles

All 3 sets were in use at the same time last night. Kandi had the bed/slab set, Preeti was in the office and Jada had the cream couch with "S66" painted on the wall.

"If nothing we do matters ..... , then all that matters is what we do"
"Reason is not automatic, those who deny it cannot be conquered by it"
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes"
(This post was last modified: 13-07-2020 00:35 by Stemmw.)
13-07-2020 00:14
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

One thing about that new-ish "graffiti" set (as I think of it) is I assume it used to be the radioactive garden, as the remaining forlorn plant life suggests. Like a microcosm of modern Britain, a lush verdant space ruined by vandalism Sad

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
18-07-2020 08:22
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I like it.
The devil in me did get an airing the other day tho'. I commented in the chat that it was a pity one of the six's was a nine but sadly no one took the bait. Big Grin
One thing I wondered did they get Banksy in to do it?
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2020 15:20 by Chrisst.)
18-07-2020 09:41
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

He probably could be one one of the St66 crew in disguise Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
18-07-2020 12:36
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(12-07-2020 22:14 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(12-07-2020 14:30 )winsaw Wrote:  good to see a 3rd set in use at 66 lastnight, its bigger with a sofa and s66 sprayed on the walls, think that shows they are going to have more tv/webshow sets i wonder it they have just got rid of some of the old poor sets to replace them with new better ones

Are we sure this is not one of the former bedrooms retooled once again? Old fittings taken out and new coach and apprentice let in... with the spray paints and oversized letraset in hand I mean. "Bigger" is sometimes difficult to judge as we may just seeing width instead of depth this time (i.e. having the camera on the other wall). May need to see all three in use at once for proof perhaps.Huh

The two sets you now see used now for the office and the bed set, are yes the previous actual bedroom's that have been adapted.

The previous line of say 4 or 5 bed sets that were dotted around the main studio are no more this whole area has now been converted into an open shoot studio which looks good but is still being worked upon.
21-07-2020 16:59
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Belated to say it, but I see Kimmy got to play in the much-missed (by me) radioactive garden the other night, whilst Faye was left to show what fun you can have in a big pink box instead.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
15-08-2020 08:21
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

15-08-2020 10:36
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

They could do with some of those chairs, certainly..!

15-08-2020 15:38