Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion
The water based sets are my favourite too to be honest.
S66 used to have some amazing bath tub stints particularly in its guise as Elite TV and the shower has provided some top shows too particularly from Clare Richards.
Bring them back asap.

29-10-2014 13:40
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

(29-10-2014 09:24 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  apparently there is going to be a bathtub set making it's debut soon. regarding the bedroom set, I don't mind it myself. also do you not like it because it's on s66. just asking this because babestation also has a bedroom set now

No its got nothing to do with this channel Rammy, also the bedroom set used on Babestation doesn't have a stupid duvet to ruin it. I've said this before and I'll repeat what I said then. I do not have any favourite channels, only favourite babes.

Have a look at my caps and videos and you'll see that my coverage is unbiased. The new office and bedroom set stinks as it has brought out the worst in all the babes.

If you are correct on the bathtub making it's comeback then I'll welcome it with open arms, note how I use the word comeback, it's been used before so it won't be a debut as you've stated above just to clarify this for anybody who thought otherwise ie - Yourself Rolleyes
29-10-2014 18:32
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

I'm a celebrity, get me out of here, is due to start. And it got me thinking the perfect bikini clad girl under the waterfall could be one girl all of babechannel fans would appreciate, who better than the never to be forgotten, one of Elite's former girls "Danica". Who better to see with testacles in her delightful mouth than that beauty. Just a thought, borne out of pure lust.
03-11-2014 13:52
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

I wish Darth Vader would stop hanging his spare fucking Lightsaber's on the set wall Rolleyes the colour bleed is terrible.

Oh and by the way Darth..... you might want to hide the wires too Rolleyes

Bed sets can 'get worse '
07-11-2014 23:28
samstark Offline
Master Poster

I've got to say I'm not really loving these new sets on s66. The girls all seem cramped for space On a lot of the sets especially the office. It really seems to be stifling all their creativity especially Clare lately which is something I never thought I would ever see.

Instead of themed sets I would rather see a set where it's more like a large open blank canvas space where each babe can tailor the show to her own preference. Like once Shes picked what kind of lingerie or outfit she wants she could bring in props of her own choosing to create a unique set every time. Also allow her to pick the lighting she wants and the style of camera work she wants done during her show That would really include the girls in the set up and this would force everyone's creative juices to flow, because each babe in actual fact would be there own director which would make them then really care about the quality of what is being put out.
09-11-2014 14:00
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

^^^
Agree but ST66 don't think that way! Also sad to see that second tier bed set has returnedSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
09-11-2014 16:39
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

So... S66 Has A Massage Table........

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
10-11-2014 22:15
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Is that the Xtreme Filth duck in the Warhol print on the wall ?

[Image: image-6B68_546150DD.jpg]
10-11-2014 23:58
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Shower set please.
Asap!!

12-11-2014 21:06
Pyro Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2014 21:06 )snookered147 Wrote:  Shower set please.
Asap!!

I wishSmile but it looks like St66 have gone back to having the girls layin on beds/floorsSad

"Defeat is a common fate of a soldier. There is nothing to be ashamed of in it. The great point is whether we have performed our duty"

(Marshal-Admiral Marquis Tōgō Heihachirō)
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2014 00:37 by Pyro.)
14-11-2014 00:35