Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 Sets Discussion
If the office is going to work I thnhik they could jig around and put the desk in different positions or better still make the set more move worthy for the girls I'm sure I made this point earlier that for any set like an office to work they need to think about placement so the girls can interact with it more.
The bed set is too teenage - ish and maybe from time to time that could be made to look more adult when the need arises.
If they can ever put two babes on that set I wonder what the odds would be on a pillow fight breaking out at some point?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2014 07:28 by lovebabes56.)
12-10-2014 07:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rob169 Offline
Posting Machine

after a chat with sophia yesterday, she was saying that work is still in progress in the new studios, there are 5 or 6 sets atm but room for another 3 or 4 one of which is a bath/shower set so heres hoping we'll see her getting all wet n soapy very soon
12-10-2014 10:24
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

Last night the park bench. The model, Olivier. There she was dressed in stockings and suspenders, high heels tiny panties. Topped off with a fit to bursting top. Then they expected her to be sexy as she lay on the hard slatted bench, with the wooden arm rest as her pillow. Are you having a fucking laugh S66?[/u]
12-10-2014 10:43
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(12-10-2014 07:26 )babelover48 Wrote:  If the office is going to work I thnhik they could jig around and put the desk in different positions or better still make the set more move worthy for the girls I'm sure I made this point earlier that for any set like an office to work they need to think about placement so the girls can interact with it more.
The bed set is too teenage - ish and maybe from time to time that could be made to look more adult when the need arises.
If they can ever put two babes on that set I wonder what the odds would be on a pillow fight breaking out at some point?

Sophia Lares has said (according to rob169) that things are still work in progress at the studios. so probably changes will be made to the sets already up and running based on comments from the s66 babes that have used them and comments on the forum. also the new sets still to come as well im sure will have changes to them based on comments here and from the s66 babes

Piper Niven Superfan
12-10-2014 10:58
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

The relative costs must be getting to the point where they could / should be thinking about a green screen studio. The hardware and fit-out is probably even cheaper than what they have, so most of the cost is in the software and that isn't too expensive either. It would give them all the flexibility in the world.
12-10-2014 11:23
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-10-2014 11:23 )Goodfella3041 Wrote:  The relative costs must be getting to the point where they could / should be thinking about a green screen studio. The hardware and fit-out is probably even cheaper than what they have, so most of the cost is in the software and that isn't too expensive either. It would give them all the flexibility in the world.

RLC have do it in the past and it did look good if i remember right it was a beach set, don't know if its any cheaper though as the girl still needs real props to interact with

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2014 12:41
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(12-10-2014 10:24 )Rob169 Wrote:  after a chat with sophia yesterday, she was saying that work is still in progress in the new studios, there are 5 or 6 sets atm but room for another 3 or 4 one of which is a bath/shower set so heres hoping we'll see her getting all wet n soapy very soon

this is good to know as it was beginning to look like the new studio was smaller then before but with better sets,
i guess the smaller sets were easier to set up first so i have hope now that a big main event set is still to come

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2014 12:44
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2014 12:41 )winsaw Wrote:  RLC have do it in the past and it did look good if i remember right it was a beach set, don't know if its any cheaper though as the girl still needs real props to interact with

Funnily enough, as I was writing that, it was a beach theme that I had in mind. I just didn't mention it in case it was too much of a cliché! Smile

I must have missed the RLC experiment completely.

Come to think of it though, here's a potential money-spinner. Green screen studio. Viewers text in photos of their own bedrooms, living rooms, gardens, whatever ... For, say, £x a throw, you can have the privilege of seeing your favourite girl in a highly personalized setting of your choice.

Putting it on TV might be fraught with risk for the channels, mind you. But personalized pictures sent directly to the buyer might sell. (???).

[Note to studios: If you use my idea, I expect some form of compensation. Say, 50% less ripping me off for at least 12 months.]
12-10-2014 15:01
Banned

With this debate about the sets being the main talking point at the moment. It was interesting to see that Babestation using mainly simple sets. Black leather bed and a sauna set that consists of a floor and nothing else, they seem to be on the up and up. Whilst in the S66 camp we have shiny red plastic and black painted walls, along with even more garishly furnished bedrooms, etc,etc, battling to stay afloat. We watch these programmes for the girls not the sets they put their arses on.
12-10-2014 15:29
Banned

I'm sure Rammy will agree with me on this point, even though on everything else we disagree. But one thing everyone must agree on, not just Ram, and that thing is the totally shit music that accompanies these shows. Since my very first day watching, the same shit music as been played. Am I sensing a thumbs up in agreement from Mr Rascal? I sincerely hope so.
12-10-2014 16:04