lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion

eddave Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion
Lucy has just put tape on for a TEASE hour. What’s the point? ?
16-07-2018 21:23
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
xalders Offline
Account Closed

Tape or no tape, she is sooooo fit!
16-07-2018 21:57
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

^ And you could tell that, enjoy it and make perfectly good use of the opportunity to interact with that fitness in the previous 8 or whatever hours so was on. In fact you would have gotten better visual tease for your money too more than likely. LAB seems more willing to use her body to that purpose and interact with the cameras in daytime than she does once she dons the lingerie. Last night was a pure excuse to put on a tiny gusseted all in one and lie there for a hour selling no movement crotch to pervecam, if that's anyone idea of a good babeshow or even good cam then they are misguided.

I've decided to invent something for punters btw. It's called wallet tape. It's a simple devise. Every time you feel you may be running the risk of experiencing the nasty sensation of buyer's regret after wasting your money on an unworthy purhase, simply stick down your notes and cards to the interior of your wallet with my handy tape. Don't run the risk of anyone seeing even a number or two. This will stop dead any UNDESIRABLE EXPOSURE of your vitals. Now you too can take the easy hardline option for just the price of a bit of a double sided. Comes in one, two, three and special 8 hour strength variety for those most troublesome eventualities. Works everytime.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 17-07-2018 10:07 by ShandyHand.)
17-07-2018 06:59
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Always been one of her biggest tease hour defenders. But now we are watching Rebecca Kelly and Heather Kay do REAL tease hours. She can’t be allowed to carry on with them. How she talks is amazing. If you call it is a real tease hour. But when tonight we have heather getting her amazing tits out as well. There’s no need to keep lucy on hers. Sorry lucy but your time on tease is up
17-07-2018 11:56
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

She's made her Onlyfans free for the next 48 hours.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
29-07-2018 22:26
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Might have to take a butchers at that, can’t resist a freebie!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
29-07-2018 23:07
FanofCamilla Offline
Also a Ruby Ryder fan ;)

(29-07-2018 23:07 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Might have to take a butchers at that, can’t resist a freebie!!

exactly my thought (don't forget to cancel it btw). She shows more than i thought she would.

Favourite ladies: Camilla Jayne, Ruby Ryder, Beth Bennett, Mikaela Witt, Sammi Tye
30-07-2018 21:30
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

There is a nice 10 minute video of stripping down to her thong form a sexy cop uniform

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
30-07-2018 22:55
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(30-07-2018 21:30 )FanofCamilla Wrote:  
(29-07-2018 23:07 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Might have to take a butchers at that, can’t resist a freebie!!

exactly my thought (don't forget to cancel it btw). She shows more than i thought she would.

I might keep it going. For bit anway haven’t decided. She surprised me with how naughty she gets, especially in her most recent tease video.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 10:46 by babefan2012.)
31-07-2018 07:51
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Most exasperating that girl but if you use a search engine you can find a load of her stuff naked too and teasing the hell out of her viewers -I found one ages ago that she did for St Mackenzies website where she and another girl strip naked, putting on a show for their teddy bears-lucky furry gits! Big Grin

Agree about the tease hours though that has been my biggest bugbear with her for ages, promises something by allowing us to see her knickers and her arse and pouting for the camera, but above that nothing else.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2018 10:04 by GMach1.)
31-07-2018 10:04

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks