lucy-anne brooks

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

Thread Rating:
  • 111 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion

xalders Offline
Account Closed

RE: Lucy-Anne - Chat & Discussion
Not trying to be too controversial but what a great tease show by Lucy-Anne tonight. Fantastic tease of her magnificent peachy bum, tum and her glorious breasts! Well done Lucy I have loved it!!

Please note this post is not intended to offend any individual or cause any offence. This is just my opinion only.
14-04-2017 22:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MoneyWasted Offline
Banned

Lucy Anne doesn't do it for me after 10pm so I switch over to another channel. Simples. If others like it then that is up to them
14-04-2017 22:56
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

Personally I think Lucy Anne has a great pair of tits but it's a pity she doesn't show them. If she did I would probably ring her.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
15-04-2017 00:11
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

(15-04-2017 00:11 )gunnar Wrote:  Personally I think Lucy Anne has a great pair of tits but it's a pity she doesn't show them. If she did I would probably ring her.

100% agree with that mate
15-04-2017 00:27
MoneyWasted Offline
Banned

Lucy Anne does have a great pair of tits but chooses not to show them. I personally think she should not be on after 10pm but that is just my opinion and understand it is not compulsory for tits to be shown after 10pm but isn't that the point of nite shows-otherwise they would be day shows
15-04-2017 11:08
KateP Offline
N7 FemShep

She might not show them here but do a search you can find plenty of her topless as for her being on after 10 no problem here sometimes its nice to be teased

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own" Commander Shepard We fight or we die! That's the plan!
Xbox live ID Exiled Mystique PSN Romanus1

Anastasia Harris| Tori Lee| Felicity Hill | Mikaela Witt| Evelyn | Kitty Lea | Cali Garcia | Macy Leigh | Priya | Preeti | Clare Richards| Gemma Hiles | Emma Spellar | Sophia Knight | Dionne Daniels | Adele | Teejay Walker | Paige Green | Lana | Cara Steel | Mikayla Bayliss | Danica | Kandi Kay | Delia Rose | Hannah Martin | Emma C | Cara Brett
15-04-2017 14:04
johnnyjohnny Offline
Junior Poster

(15-04-2017 14:04 )KateP Wrote:  She might not show them here but do a search you can find plenty of her topless as for her being on after 10 no problem here sometimes its nice to be teased

denied not teased i think

Aim to please with constant unease
15-04-2017 22:35
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone actually call up her tease hours?? I know she doesn't get her tits out but I think she must be fucking camera man/producer and it's turning them both on her being dirty. Last few shows she has been way more dirty on the phone!! I really think a night show could be on the cards as she's gone from going through the motions to really getting into it with the callers like she's trying to turn someone on
17-04-2017 06:40
hops1 Offline
Account Closed

I've posted some negative comments on this thread.....so only fair I think to say that Lucy Anne has been hot today, looked engaging, up for it, good outfits, overall a decent show
18-04-2017 18:19
RossTheBoss Offline
Senior Poster

I will never under stand the lucy anne tease hour critics. If you actually call and not just watch you can't ask for better. Literally listening to her talk about deep throating someone as we speak. She's filthy
20-04-2017 22:35

Click here for Lucy-Anne Brooks

lucy-anne brooks