cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 19 Vote(s) - 2.84 Average

Last nights show / Tuesday

TITSRUS Offline
Gone

Last nights show / Tuesday
I must say last nights show has to be 1 of the best shows I’ve seen in ages! Julie & Sasha looked so good I wish I could of joined them mmm dessert Smile.

Has any 1 noticed anything about Sasha? I rang her twice last night & to be honest I couldn't be bothered staying on the phone cause she moves Way To Fast plus she wasn't listening to any of her callers she was just saying oh yeah right there, Bouncing up & down on the bed Plus talking to the cam guy's etc. Sad Sad

If I had to choose the best babe from last nights show it would have to be Julie, I couldn't get enough of her I even rang her 3 times lol lol
14-01-2009 11:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Last nights show / Tuesday
Ass2Cam Wrote:I must say last nights show has to be 1 of the best shows I’ve seen in ages! Julie & Sasha looked so good I wish I could of joined them mmm dessert Smile.

Has any 1 noticed anything about Sasha? I rang her twice last night & to be honest I couldn't be bothered staying on the phone cause she moves Way To Fast plus she wasn't listening to any of her callers she was just saying oh yeah right there, Bouncing up & down on the bed Plus talking to the cam guy's etc. Sad Sad

If I had to choose the best babe from last nights show it would have to be Julie, I couldn't get enough of her I even rang her 3 times lol lol

Did you not here what they were saying to each other at 5.00am this morning,had me in stitches and twitching haha
14-01-2009 18:58
scoopz Offline
Master Poster

Come on then, what were they saying?

I don't know what's better, gettin laid or gettin paid
I just know when I'm gettin one, the other's gettin away!
14-01-2009 19:05
Midlifecrisis Offline
Senior Poster

scoopz Wrote:Come on then, what were they saying?
Juliet said that her and Sasha were going back to Juliets? to go on her "fucking machine and that Sasha was going to piss herself". Her words not mine, but it was totally out of the blue. Classic moment.
14-01-2009 19:21

gemma hiles