preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

andy f Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Talk about after the lordmayor's show.Following the previous days performances by Ami Nadia Jasmin etc, this afternoon we have had Daisy and Sami who for 99% of the time have been Knelt on the floor with only head and shoulders showing but not for pervcam use. Sami has had a sulky "I don't want to be here" look on her face throughout. For an hour the two of them seemed to be emptying dregs from finished water bottles and stripping the labels off presumably as a cottage industry recycling job for extra money with no interest in any potential audience!!
How can AB ever hope to build up a larger following when the terrific efforts of the few are completely demolished by the rest?
Beats me!!
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2016 21:41 by andy f.)
29-12-2016 21:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

4am Show
29th December 2016

[Image: image-21D0_58667677.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/i6lnlj9nk
30-12-2016 15:00
andyxm715 Away
Account Closed

4am Show
30th December 2016

[Image: image-FF49_58667677.jpg]

http://dfiles.eu/files/amzxqjhiy
30-12-2016 15:14
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(14-12-2016 05:14 )wim Wrote:  Sami was SPECTACULAR this morning! Probably the best spicy show I've seen her do in this incarnation of AC! Doing her handbra routine, she gave many glimpses of her wondrous breasts, and in general a very sexy show. Sami is one of those Thai girls who has grown more beautiful with age, and this was one delightful hour, even if the calls dropped off in the second half. Hope to see more shows like this! Thank you Sami! Heart

I talked with Sami the other day. I was wondering why she is only on the late shift now (which you can only see online). She told me some fella named Steve got her to say the words "dirty c***" knowing full well her mic was accidentally on. The channel was fined and Sami nearly sacked, but for the insistence of the other girls that she not be sacked. However, she is now banned from doing the early broadcast - and so effectively, is banned from ever again appearing on the tv (since the afternoon/evening broadcast does not get broadcast on babestation currently).

So, thanks alot Steve for that! Having said that, Sami also revealed that because the number of callers she is getting is down so much because AC is getting so little airtime on babestation, I'm sorry to say that in a while Sami will be leaving the channel because her earnings are so low she is looking for alternative employment.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 18:41 by crankshaft.)
31-12-2016 18:24
crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

(12-12-2016 05:25 )wim Wrote:  I am very worried about Asian Connections. Babestation is killing this channel by taking them off Sky and off TV for much of the day except when a London girl has to go to the toilet. They are literally stealing money from the models. They can't build a web following to make up for it because the webstream always has a delay and often goes down - it's not reliable - and it hasn't worked on mobile devices for 18 months now. Calls are down, forum visitors and posts are down. The guys in Thailand certainly signed a devil's bargain when they let BS in. It has been torture the last two mornings watching Jasmine get virtually no calls, and then when she did, she really showed nothing. What is going on? A few weeks ago, Jasmine would have given all sorts of nipple tease and topless fun to get guys calling...now I don't know what to think. The BS people are real bastards, but this is not the time for girls like Kitty and Jasmine to get so conservative. AC needs girls willing to do the kind of show Amy does and BS needs to make those expectations clear. It is really sad to watch BS run this channel into the ground and I am so tired of this channel being mismanaged, for years now. The girls who have worked loyally for years - Nadia, Sami, Amy, and before them Ali, Lisa, etc. - get nothing for their loyalty. Seeing them exploited is just depressing. annoyed
Wim's worst fears of the slow death of this channel look like they are coming to pass.
As I said in last comment, I recently chatted to Sami on AC and she revealed to me that because the number of callers she is getting is down so much because AC is getting so little airtime on babestation, she said that she'll be leaving the channel because her earnings are so low she is looking for alternative employment.

If a star performer like Sami is about to leave, then what hope is there for this channel, a channel only available on the tv in the morning? The afternoon/evening broadcast does not get broadcast on babestation currently and is only viewable online. The internet delay between speaking and viewing was only about 10 seconds when I last called and spoke to Sami, as opposed to what was about 10-15 minutes a few weeks ago

Babestation is killing the channel? Or did the manager renegotiate a bad deal with babestation.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 18:52 by crankshaft.)
31-12-2016 18:34
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

Interesting final point crankshaft. Even though whatever deal they agreed between them clearly played into Babestations overall plans, so as wim said previously, Asian Connections made a devil's deal either from the outset or more recently.

I know we in this forum are in the minority, but I'm mostly surprised that anyone even calls the blow-up dolls that we are going to be left with on the channels when AC is killed off as seems inevitable now.
31-12-2016 19:03
Firebird Offline
The King Of NipSlips 2008~2016

A very good spicy show from Jasmin this morning probably her best almost fully topless for 60 mins Big GrinTongue

[Image: image-A5DC_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-0535_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-3581_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-A0F8_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-F406_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-24A5_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-0075_58680CF9.jpg]

[Image: image-7D9B_58680CF9.jpg]

Just Show Me YOUR NIPPLES
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 20:11 by Firebird.)
31-12-2016 19:55
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(31-12-2016 19:55 )Firebird Wrote:  A very good spicy show from Jasmin this morning probably her best almost fully topless for 60 mins Big GrinTongue

Jasmine is a little star, but I wish the girl sitting next to her wasn't such a bore.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2016 21:03 by curlybaggie.)
31-12-2016 21:01
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

I agree
31-12-2016 22:28
grantorino Offline
Senior Poster

Happy New Year to all AC fans lets hope things are going to improve