preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
So now we have strong evidence that a web-only Asian Connections channel will not work. I'm not sure what means for the future of AC. With Babestation calling the shots it may push them to consider the next round of cutbacks as releasing their arrangement with Thailand. Which could even be just what we need!
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2016 09:05 by lankymidget.)
18-11-2016 09:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
wim Offline
Account Closed

(18-11-2016 09:03 )lankymidget Wrote:  So now we have strong evidence that a web-only Asian Connections channel will not work. I'm not sure what means for the future of AC. With Babestation calling the shots it may push them to consider the next round of cutbacks as releasing their arrangement with Thailand. Which could even be just what we need!

I think you are right, as it stands now AC couldn't survive web-only, though with a couple of qualifications to ponder. (1) The webstream has been so unreliable that you can understand why people don't bother with it, especially in the wee hours of the morning; (2) AC hasn't worked on mobile devices for more than a year, further narrowing access to TV primarily; (3) We really don't know what would happen in any of the platforms if AC ever broadcasted in prime time hours between 10 PM and 1 AM, say (frankly, I don't see what the impediment is); (4) pervcam is a web-based thing, so if it does succeed it means people are tuning in online. But I agree with you, and I would welcome AC getting free from BS if they could solve just a few persistent technological and content-related issues.
18-11-2016 21:47
wim Offline
Account Closed

Hey guys, FYI: I have been speaking with a couple of the girls, who let me know that if you want to tip them, do it through the pervcam tip utility, NOT through the BS or other portal page where you can tip by clicking on their name and photo, because in the latter case they will never see any of it (according to what they told me). I don't know how much of the tip they will actually get in the pervcam case, but I am sure it's not going to be the full amount.
18-11-2016 21:53
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

Nana & Daisy (19/11/16 - 21:08 - 21:26)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
20-11-2016 00:03
mickster Offline
Posting Machine

Good spicy hour from Sami & Jasmine .
Both girls topless for lengthy spells ,well Jasmine was anyway .Sami kept her hands on her assets ,though she compensated this by giving us excellent views of her gorgeous sexy arse ,clad in only a thong .
Jasmine just loves showing off her fantastic tits .
Long may it continue.
21-11-2016 06:11
wim Offline
Account Closed

Yep - Jasmine's topless show is magnificent, she is a star; and just at the end of the hour, Sami flashed her nipples for us a couple of times! Nice, Sami!! After all these years, she is still a gorgeous lady and you hope that she will show off her "assets" more often! Smile Also good is that this was quite busy for a Monday - I think guys do respond when one or both girls comes out smoking hot as Jasmine did today. Long may it continue indeed! Big Grin
21-11-2016 06:20
lomeoooo Offline
Apprentice Poster

We need some pictures of these shows - unfortunately due to my working shift patterns i miss out. Jasmine is by far my favorite girl on the show now simply amazing
22-11-2016 19:05
wim Offline
Account Closed

It's sad to see Sami and Kitty on spicy showing nothing while Jasmine, Nadia, Amy, and Daisy are all giving such hot topless/nipple tease shows.
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2016 06:05 by wim.)
24-11-2016 06:04
wim Offline
Account Closed

OMG, what a show from Amy and Nadia this morning! These two are clearly close friends and have an amazing chemistry together. These days when they work together on spicy it is a great show. Lots of toplessness, and much more: playful interaction, Amy's funny antics and boundary-pushing (she really is the consummate entertainer). Both in fantastic form. Asian Connections doesn't get much better than this! There have been tons of calls - like Jasmine a couple of days ago Amy came out smokin' - opened the hour topless - and I think this really does kick-start the show and gets people calling. Yay Nadia and Amy! Big GrinHeart
25-11-2016 06:30
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

This spicy hour reminds me of the good old times! Tonight's show was very spicy hehe laugh

Amy & Nadia (27/11/2016 — 21:31 - 22:00)

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com
27-11-2016 23:29

preetiandpriya.com