preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
(29-10-2016 10:02 )curlybaggie Wrote:  I think the pervcam has helped to bring Daisy out of her shell, she was quite shy until then, but she has gradually loosened up. I still wish they would throw the damn thing out of the window though, it has changed the feel of AC, and it's not a change for the better in my opinion.

I was even hoping that they'd send it back purely as a result of the year of mourning that Thailand is going through. That the pervcam might be considered inappropriate entertainment at this time.

You know, I actually can't think of any presenter that I'd want to see "more" of. Not because I don't find them attractive enough, but because it would spoil the image I have of them. Yes, it does spoil the feeling that the channel gives us. Does the pervcam aid the girl's confidence? I would rather credit that to Amy and Kitty and their ability to always portray a bright and fresh energy. Jasmine definately aspires to Amy, and some of the other girls at the very least often look tempted to copy her.
29-10-2016 18:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(29-10-2016 14:34 )wim Wrote:  
(29-10-2016 10:02 )curlybaggie Wrote:  I think the pervcam has helped to bring Daisy out of her shell, she was quite shy until then, but she has gradually loosened up. I still wish they would throw the damn thing out of the window though, it has changed the feel of AC, and it's not a change for the better in my opinion.

I agree. It was a cynical money-grab with no other considerations. I understand the logic, and yes of course this is a business, but I also think it has diminished the appeal of the channel. We should also wonder if any of this revenue is trickling down to the models.

I would like to think that they at least get to keep any tips they are given, or maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part.
30-10-2016 01:14
BabeLover Offline
Senior Poster

They really need to bring back 945, or a new home for the show Sad
05-11-2016 23:24
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

I can't watch the London babes. They barely move all day for fear of some synthetic body part dropping off.

I hope somebody has plans for giving AC better airtime or there will a time when it's just not worth flicking through the babe channels anymore.
06-11-2016 00:23
wim Offline
Account Closed

Couldn't agree more with you and BabeLover...I have never spent a cent on the London shows...
06-11-2016 01:20
wim Offline
Account Closed

No-tease team coming up on spicy this morning...I'm going to catch up on my sleep bladewave
06-11-2016 04:59
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

S'okay wim I'll hold the fort Big Grin Nana and Sami on this morning, and I can still just about remember that Sami can give good spicy performances!
06-11-2016 05:07
wim Offline
Account Closed

Good man! So, did you see even a hint of a nipple during spicy? Wink
06-11-2016 15:09
lankymidget Offline
Junior Poster

After watching Sami take TWO bras off and put them back on, twice, I figured this was not going to be one her better shows. Even seeing her almost reveal too much adjusting the back of her thong still only made it a typical morning! More funny than sexy. I like Sami as she can be quite classy, I just don't know why she doesn't enjoy teasing more with her abundance of humour and playfulness.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2016 15:38 by lankymidget.)
06-11-2016 15:36
wim Offline
Account Closed

I really like Sami too, she is really lovely and has a nice sense of humour. But she is also the most frustrating for me, because she refuses to show those lovely assets and I haven't the first clue why this former THC model and topless one-off night show girl from November 2014 has turned so modest.
06-11-2016 19:27

preetiandpriya.com