preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
No web feed for the last couple of days from Thai Chat. Why does this keep happening? Bummed because yesterday morning's show with Sami and Nancy could have been very good. Sad
14-05-2015 04:22
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

Is the channel off the air? Or has anyone seen any broadcasts in the last 2 weeks?

It's currently not showing up on Rampant or Babesho .ws, and the website thaichat.tv has been replaced by a message "Currently unavailable".

||||||||
23-05-2015 08:07
nilford Offline
fence post

It returned for a bit in the gap between wim's post and yours, but it does seem to conk out with depressing regularity these days, and those running the show aren't bothered enough to get someone to post a quick message in here to keep viewers informed, any more (once upon a time they used to have someone in-the-know who used to post info in here).
23-05-2015 16:58
wim Offline
Account Closed

Nilford, thanks for posting this message. The web stream is still out. Indeed, there was a time when a fellow who identified himself as a producer of the Babeshows in general used to respond to suggestions and complaints about AC/TC in a reasonable way. He took on board suggestions and explained why some requests could be honoured and others couldn't. I also like that he called out comments that were just hateful and those that made unreasonable demands. I haven't seen any evidence since then, as Nilford notes, of any inclination whatsoever to acknowledge the interests of the customer base. It's clear that AC/TC is regarded by management as the poor stepchild of the London shows, and it is frustrating because I enjoy AC/TC and want it to succeed, but it seems to be set up to fail at every turn.
27-05-2015 13:26
babeshows Offline
Account closed by request

Where is the web stream? I want it back Sad(((((
27-05-2015 21:24
blackavengre Offline
Junior Poster

*Apologies in advance for "streetspeak"* Uhhhhhhrg Maaah DAAYYZZZ BRAV! Man gets home from work, eats, whips his knobbler out bang on half 9 fam, gets on to rampant quick time, and guess whos online blad!!? DEM THAI TINGS BRAV. Man didn't even think to even hover over dat channel liek, mans thought it was DEAD brav. Pure shoosh and dat. But hover over da ting now roight, and THE TING PIC CHANGED!! Quicktime got on that. oooo, BANG on time for dat naughty hour brav?!! NAAAAAAAAaaaa....

tldr: Thai chat was back on today and I was lucky enough to catch them for a half hour, awesome as always! I actually have almost 300 caps of the show, but only of specific girls, and all surrounding them showing their feet (I have an almost unhealthy addiction to soft pakistani/indian feet and soles right now, guess Thai qualify too Tongue )
29-05-2015 22:11
babeshows Offline

Thank god!!! I'm so glad that Thai chat is back on air online. Big Grin
30-05-2015 13:13
wim Offline
Account Closed

Wow- Amy was SMOKIN' HOT on Spicy Chat this AM, couldn't keep her top on - if not the best show I've seen on TC, it was close!
31-05-2015 05:35
modelflat Offline
Posting Machine

It's so fucking good to have them back... Here are some risqué caps from Amy and Nadia from this morning, 5:10-5:30am UK time:

[Image: Untitled1.png] [Image: Untitled2.png] [Image: Untitled3.png] [Image: Untitled4.png] [Image: Untitled5.png] [Image: Untitled6.png] [Image: Untitled7.png] [Image: Untitled8.png] [Image: Untitled9.png] [Image: Untitled10.png] [Image: Untitled11.png] [Image: Untitled12.png] [Image: Untitled13.png] [Image: Untitled14.png] [Image: Untitled15.png] [Image: Untitled16.png] [Image: Untitled17.png] [Image: Untitled18.png] [Image: Untitled19.png] [Image: Untitled20.png] [Image: Untitled21.png] [Image: Untitled22.png] [Image: Untitled23.png] [Image: Untitled24.png] [Image: Untitled25.png] [Image: Untitled26.png] [Image: Untitled27.png] [Image: Untitled28.png] [Image: Untitled29.png] [Image: Untitled30.png] [Image: Untitled31.png] [Image: Untitled32.png] [Image: Untitled33.png] [Image: Untitled34.png] [Image: Untitled35.png] [Image: Untitled36.png] [Image: Untitled37.png] [Image: Untitled38.png] [Image: Untitled39.png] [Image: Untitled40.png] [Image: Untitled41.png] [Image: Untitled42.png] [Image: Untitled43.png] [Image: Untitled44.png] [Image: Untitled45.png] [Image: Untitled46.png] [Image: Untitled47.png] [Image: Untitled48.png]

||||||||
31-05-2015 05:49
babeshows Offline

Bad news the webstream is down again! Please fix it Sad
01-06-2015 16:30

preetiandpriya.com