preetiandpriya.com

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average

Asian Babes - Chat & Discussion

toddlivers Offline
Junior Poster

Asian Babes Music
Is the music that's played on Asian Babes available to download from anywhere?
30-11-2014 12:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
boozerboozer12345 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Asian Babes - Chat, Caps, Vids
Would love to see the web stream return for Asian connections. Anyone know if it may return. Ali needs to be naked
07-12-2014 22:03
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

The stream is going on long past 22:00 tonight. As it's Cherry and Apple they haven't shown anything but there's hope for the future if other girls are on at this time of night.

Question everything
07-04-2015 22:40
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

(07-04-2015 22:40 )milfspotter Wrote:  The stream is going on long past 22:00 tonight. As it's Cherry and Apple they haven't shown anything but there's hope for the future if other girls are on at this time of night.

I've noticed this too, but only in the last week, and I think it is just because the clocks went forward two weekends ago, and theirs didn't.
07-04-2015 22:43
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Good point. I hadn't thought of that.

Question everything
08-04-2015 21:46
jammed Offline
Apprentice Poster

(07-04-2015 22:43 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  I've noticed this too, but only in the last week, and I think it is just because the clocks went forward two weekends ago, and theirs didn't.

I noticed that they didn't start at their usual time either, didn't hang around to see what time they did come on the web and don't have sky, so cant be sure, but my feeling is it's just cam lag as they have some very bad cam lag at times.
09-04-2015 22:18
wim Offline
Account Closed

Fixing Asian Connections/Thai Chat?
Please forgive the long post. I am writing about Asian Connections/Thai Chat (AM/TC) because I think it is a chronic underachiever that has the potential to be so much better than it is right now.

Those of you who watch know that for many months now AM/TC has been running a “spicy” segment in the 4:00–5:30 AM slot, which had become very adventurous and entertaining. In particular, presenter Ali teased us on a nightly basis by flashing her breasts, sometimes going topless for a while and generally being naughty. Other girls, especially Sara and Sami, were also giving generous flashes and doing very sexy shows. When Ali was on, she could get even the more reluctant “girls” like Nadia and Lisa to loosen up and flash a bit. Ali’s tease was *exquisite*: you never knew what she might get up to on any given night, but she was always surprising and there was always a payoff and I tried never to miss it. She was able to do all this without violating a single Ofcom regulation. And best of all, it always came off as mischievous fun; the girls looked like they were enjoying the tease and each other as well. It was a very nice and sexy vibe. Even at the ridiculous hour of 4:00 AM, the phones were lighting up and the girls kept busy with calls.

About 10 days ago, Ali and Sara put on a fabulous spicy show, and the next night it had all changed. They brought Ali out in so many clothes she might as well have worn a trench coat, and there has not been a hint of a flash since then. Now, the girls are constantly looking at someone off camera who apparently is monitoring them and warning them not to show too much skin. Now Ali just looks unhappy and bored, and the rest look nervous about doing something wrong. Talk about a buzzkill. Bottom line, they’ve killed the fun.

It’s hard to understand what the business plan of AM/TC might be. Consider the following: (1) The show shuts down between 10:00 PM and 4:00 AM, exactly prime time when most British males are tuning in to babe channels. (2) No doubt there are blokes out there who only wish for a breezy chat with a pretty Thai girl about the weather, but most men are interested in seeing beautiful Thai girls in advanced states of undress. Ali was doing her job by generating calls and thus revenue for the show, in a time slot that permits toplessness. In view of the many times when the girls sit around for a long time without calls, it would seem wise to try to work within the legal constraints to take better advantage of the opportunity.

I call AC/TC an underachiever because it has some natural advantages that don’t seem to be fully exploited: (1) Thai girls are exotic and there will always be interest. (2) The girls are beautiful and quite varied in their looks and shapes (even the labyboys). (3) AC/TC has ladyboys; they are not everyone’s cup of tea, but they do represent something different, out of the ordinary and for some quite fascinating. (4) The two-girls-on-a-couch format is excellent. It allows for good camera placements, and it also allows the girls to interact in fun and potentially sexy ways. (5) The girls generally seem to like working with each other. The one criticism I have is that when there are no calls, the girls spend a lot of time just chattering about with each other and with off-camera people, when they should spend more time enticing callers with playful posing, etc. (6) The kind of tease we’ve seen in the spicy show gives a very nice alternative to the “filthy chat” ethos of the London shows – it’s much more fun, really. (7) The unpredictability of the good spicy segments is a powerful attraction. In conclusion, AC/TC should have a solid niche in the babe channel landscape and attract a lot more business than it does now.

I have a couple of proposals that seem reasonable to me. (1) First proposal: It’s time for AC/TC to graduate from the “cheeky chat” to the “glamour” category, and to get in synch with the London timetable. If you don’t shut down between 10:00 PM and 4:00 AM London time, you reach the intended audience and you can deliver the spicy segment for 7 hours (until 5:00 AM). You saw how Ali could light up the phones in the wee hours of the morning; now imagine what she and the girls could do in prime time! I can’t see how there would be a legal obstacle on the British or Thai side to a glamour show. I believe it means broadcasting from 5:00–11:00 AM Bangkok time; perhaps they could shut it down 11:00 PM to 5:00 AM Bangkok time instead. I personally don’t feel it’s necessary to try to do the Thai Hardcore show again (whatever its legal status). For me, the tease is more entertaining, and indeed more erotic, than a girl just laying it all out there for hours on end ¬– that gets boring fast. I’ll take what Ali, Sara, and Sami were up to, and see if we can get the stunningly beautiful Cherry on board! (2) Second proposal: if for any reason the first proposal won’t work, consider going to a web-only segment for the spicy show. In either proposal (1) or (2), the UK daytime hours can still be given over to the cheeky chat.

With this post I by no means wish to be hateful toward the producers of AC/TC. But something truly unique and wonderful was happening in the spicy segment, and I write in the hope that there is some way to save it.
17-04-2015 07:20
Tommy1 Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Sara
Sara,
Overall the best spicy show model on the channel. Always does a great show and shows us all a lot. Not good for my phone bill but good for everything else. Wish she was on the show more but apparently only appears on weekends. But this is the best time for"Spicy Show" and Sara leads the way in the Spicy Show field. Has to be said, Sara is astonishingly beautiful..More Spicy show Sara please Mr. ProducerSmileSmileCool
(This post was last modified: 25-04-2015 11:13 by Tommy1.)
25-04-2015 11:10
wim Offline
Account Closed

RE: [split] Sara
Yes, Sara is excellent!

(25-04-2015 11:10 )Tommy1 Wrote:  Sara,
Overall the best spicy show model on the channel. Always does a great show and shows us all a lot. Not good for my phone bill but good for everything else. Wish she was on the show more but apparently only appears on weekends. But this is the best time for"Spicy Show" and Sara leads the way in the Spicy Show field. Has to be said, Sara is astonishingly beautiful..More Spicy show Sara please Mr. ProducerSmileSmileCool
25-04-2015 19:27
milfspotter Offline
Posting Machine

Got to agree with Wim's massive post #154. This channel really needs a night show. On Friday night at around 21:30 Sara and Nancy were putting on a great show, with some nice slips from both girls and lots of movement. Then, at 22:00 with both girls in the middle of calls and clearly warmed up the feed ended. I can only imagine what a great night show might have followed.

Question everything
10-05-2015 08:24

preetiandpriya.com