Gemma Hiles <3

[split] Gemma Hiles - Caps,vids and Chat
Gemma Hiles will be on Elite TV from 1pm tomorrow Big Grin Big Grin

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 00:03 by Young Shady.)
10-01-2011 21:48
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Young Shady Offline
Gemma Hiles <3

Gemma Hiles - Caps & Discussion
Figured I'd start this thread since I'm pretty much in love with her Big Grin

Think the signing of Gemma & Emma will be great for Elite TV, now just to keep all of the girls happy.

Who knows there may still be a slight chance of a night show one day but for now just glad she is back on screen so quickly, starting tomorrow at 1pm.

Heart

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

YOUNG SHADY
Favourite Day Girls
Gemma Hiles/Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Emma Spellar/Kitty Lea/Alexa Heart

Favourite Night Girls
Sammie Pennington/Alice Goodwin/Ella Jolie/Rachel Cole/Paige Tyler/Danica
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 00:02 by Young Shady.)
10-01-2011 21:55
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

RE: Gemma Hiles Joins Elite
(10-01-2011 18:59 )skateguy Wrote:  If she's starting on Elite then I don't see an issue with a new thread being started. People often create a new thread in advance of a girl starting. For example. Occasionally an anticipated move might fall through (especially if Chilly starts the thread!) but its not a big problem as threads can be moved, removed or closed. The thread where discussion is already taking place isn't a Gemma Hiles thread - its a general thread for all the Bang girls and isn't in the Elite TV section of the forum.

My original point was the fact that we now have the same things being discussed in 3 or 4 different areas of the forum. As for the thread you linked to, I knew in advance that Becky was to have a trial with Elite - but I waited until I actually had a start date/time in order for there to be a reason to make the thread

also

(10-01-2011 18:15 )Sooky™ Wrote:  
Especially since there's no guarantee she's even on nights yet Rolleyes

Gemma's a day girl, but in his rush to be the one to set up a thread he posted in the night section. The fact that this has been moved backs my point. Therefore, there was no need for the thread Big Grin

Had he posted in the Elite days section in the first place there would probably have been no issue - and I probably wouldn't have noticed it either Wink

10-01-2011 22:13
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

RE: NEW GIRL - Gemma Hiles - On Tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd)
(03-11-2009 13:30 )theone1986 Wrote:  eek she is Beautiful!!!

Yes it will be interesting to see Gemma's debut on Elite tommorow and as a brunette.Cool
10-01-2011 23:15
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The first posts later on today will feature Rammy and others saying how stunning she looks; a description of what's she's wearing will also be given in a number of posts. Further praise will follow until some complete moron brave soul will say: "She looks great, just a shame her shows are seriously poor these days." The response to that will be something like this: "Give her a break, it's only her first show on Elite TV." This reply will receive a number of thanks, which means the thread will then return to normal service. Also, if she happens to change her outfit, then an update will be posted on here. You also know that at some point someone (maybe a chap from Hull) will question why Jamie decided to sign Gemma instead of Evelynn. Overall, Gemma will receive huge amounts of praise for her debut, plus one or two will congratulate Jamie for signing her. I think that about sums it up. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 01:27 by Chilly.)
11-01-2011 01:22
johnbernard Offline
Junior Poster

[split] Gemma Hiles - Caps,vids and Chat
Very much looking forward to the lovely Gemma on elite tv this afternoon!
11-01-2011 05:59
kellybellfan Offline
Kelly Bell Addict

(11-01-2011 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  The first posts later on today will feature Rammy and others saying how stunning she looks; a description of what's she's wearing will also be given in a number of posts. Further praise will follow until some complete moron brave soul will say: "She looks great, just a shame her shows are seriously poor these days." The response to that will be something like this: "Give her a break, it's only her first show on Elite TV." This reply will receive a number of thanks, which means the thread will then return to normal service. Also, if she happens to change her outfit, then an update will be posted on here. You also know that at some point someone (maybe a chap from Hull) will question why Jamie decided to sign Gemma instead of Evelynn. Overall, Gemma will receive huge amounts of praise for her debut, plus one or two will congratulate Jamie for signing her. I think that about sums it up. Wink Big Grin

genius
11-01-2011 08:30
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(11-01-2011 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  You also know that at some point someone (maybe a chap from Hull) will question why Jamie decided to sign Gemma instead of Evelynn.

Haha saves me saying it Smile
11-01-2011 09:03
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(11-01-2011 01:22 )Chilly Wrote:  The first posts later on today will feature Rammy and others saying how stunning she looks; a description of what's she's wearing will also be given in a number of posts. Further praise will follow until some complete moron brave soul will say: "She looks great, just a shame her shows are seriously poor these days." The response to that will be something like this: "Give her a break, it's only her first show on Elite TV." This reply will receive a number of thanks, which means the thread will then return to normal service. Also, if she happens to change her outfit, then an update will be posted on here. You also know that at some point someone (maybe a chap from Hull) will question why Jamie decided to sign Gemma instead of Evelynn. Overall, Gemma will receive huge amounts of praise for her debut, plus one or two will congratulate Jamie for signing her. I think that about sums it up. Wink Big Grin

wont be posting as ill be out whilst gemma's on but so not to dissapoint you ill do it when im back

Piper Niven Superfan
11-01-2011 09:09
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

Well Chilly you could adapt this post as a template to save Rammy some time when all the other models make their debuts on new channels.He'll be knackered otherwiseRolleyes

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
11-01-2011 09:16

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles