Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

wingy1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion
Maybe people aren't going to like what I am going to say but after wanting to call Lucy for the first time for ages, I did so tonight and she was just rubbish. I waited while the guy before was doing his thing and listening in, he just gave up as Lucy wasn't responding to anything he was saying, purely going through the motions. He was like fk this as he was just being talked over and just hung up. I then spoke to her and well it was a waste of time. Wasn't listening, just boring. If you want a good chat then speak to people like Tommie Jo or even Harriette (on elite) - the latter hasn't even done many nights but she was wicked.

Just IMO - I am not doubting Lucy looks incredible and very sexy but like so many in the past - the talking lets her down. This could be a one off but I have no desire to call her again ever. I mean most girls when I finish I say have a good night - her I was like sod you and just put the phone down.
(This post was last modified: 29-08-2013 00:27 by wingy1.)
29-08-2013 00:19
Find all posts by this user
eyres42 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry to hear that mate, can't say I'm surprised though, been said about her before.
29-08-2013 06:48
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

Latex Catsuit
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Latex_Catsuita_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Latex_Catsuit2b_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
29-08-2013 13:06
B2T Offline
Posting Machine

with Olivia
School Girls
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Olivia_Berzinc_School_Girlsa_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Olivia_Berzinc_School_Girls2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
31-08-2013 11:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lucy Summers naked and stood up in the barn and now gyrating her arse Tongue.
Now let me give a calm and considered response to such a sight on my screen.

SurprisedeekHeartshockedeekSurprisedBlushTongueHeartShyHeartSurprisedeekshockedTongueeekSurprisedshockedHeart.SurprisedeekTongueBig Grineek
Crikey I think I'm in love Heart Blush eek.

Anyway as I was saying Wink.

Edit: Great to see a little bit of naked Lucy and Yasmine together too Smile.
They looked utterly sublime together HeartHeart.

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 01:01 by Snooks.)
01-09-2013 22:45
biggles Offline
@biggles_james

Great to see Lucy on some websites now - taken a while but she's deserves a lot more exposure than the chat shows.
04-09-2013 06:34
Giggsy06 Offline
Apprentice Poster

What websites is Lucy showing? Are there any full frontals of her......oh how I would love to see the jackpot Tongue
05-09-2013 21:23
Charlemagne Offline

What ever happened to Lucy's thing... Her signature thing Sad
The little bra and pants used to come off and the oil used to be rubbed on. Smile
And then there was her famous hand bra. (sadly killed off by Ofcom)

The raw talent has developed into a top babeshow girl, and she's still retained her fun side.
But her outfit's seems to have become a major part of her show and we seldom get her to go Au Natural any more.. Oh memories. Smile
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 08:07 by Charlemagne.)
09-09-2013 07:21
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

(29-08-2013 00:19 )wingy1 Wrote:  Maybe people aren't going to like what I am going to say but after wanting to call Lucy for the first time for ages, I did so tonight and she was just rubbish. I waited while the guy before was doing his thing and listening in, he just gave up as Lucy wasn't responding to anything he was saying, purely going through the motions. He was like fk this as he was just being talked over and just hung up. I then spoke to her and well it was a waste of time. Wasn't listening, just boring. If you want a good chat then speak to people like Tommie Jo or even Harriette (on elite) - the latter hasn't even done many nights but she was wicked.

Just IMO - I am not doubting Lucy looks incredible and very sexy but like so many in the past - the talking lets her down. This could be a one off but I have no desire to call her again ever. I mean most girls when I finish I say have a good night - her I was like sod you and just put the phone down.

absolutely agree! stunning to look at but absolute waste of money to call. literally no effort whatsoever in her chat.

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
10-09-2013 01:24
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(10-09-2013 01:24 )hornydude86 Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 00:19 )wingy1 Wrote:  Maybe people aren't going to like what I am going to say but after wanting to call Lucy for the first time for ages, I did so tonight and she was just rubbish. I waited while the guy before was doing his thing and listening in, he just gave up as Lucy wasn't responding to anything he was saying, purely going through the motions. He was like fk this as he was just being talked over and just hung up. I then spoke to her and well it was a waste of time. Wasn't listening, just boring. If you want a good chat then speak to people like Tommie Jo or even Harriette (on elite) - the latter hasn't even done many nights but she was wicked.

absolutely agree! stunning to look at but absolute waste of money to call. literally no effort whatsoever in her chat.

I agree,definitely a case of the picture is way better than the sound

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
10-09-2013 08:38
Thread Closed