Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion
Thats one tiny g string she'd tease the life out of you lucy such a sexy girl
13-04-2011 00:10
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(12-04-2011 23:39 )wilkinss77 Wrote:  ]she'll strip naked if you ask her. sometimes she won't of her own accord, unless a caller does ask her.

Yes i have noticed that as well , some night come 11pm Lucy takes off the knickers and unleashes the oil and stays naked even when not on a call , another night she very rarely goes naked or uses the oil unless asked by her caller , i guess it's just different direction from the producers and how they want Lucy to do the shows , Lucy is looking great though and best babe on the babe channels tonight and IS currently naked at this very moment and using oil Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 13-04-2011 00:35 by mr mystery.)
13-04-2011 00:22
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy is a stunna!!!
13-04-2011 00:29
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Not worth calling at all.... Spent 19mins trying 2 get through and in d mean time while listening 3 other callers went through.... All of which got no sexual stimulation cause they were all ignored while dear Lucy had a good chin wag with d cameraman made no effort 2 help out or talk such an ignorant girl!!

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
13-04-2011 02:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

The best show of the night, along with Dani Amour from Sport!

Very sexy, Lucy!!!
13-04-2011 02:15
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Thanks for the comments guys Smile and trickster iv not ignored my phone calls babe my phone has been playing up and iv been unable to talk to a few callers as theyv not come through , sorry uv experienced this I think u should try again tomorrow night ... I always satisfy my callers and try to give them the best I can ... Xxx
13-04-2011 03:09
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(13-04-2011 02:00 )Trickster Wrote:  Not worth calling at all.... Spent 19mins trying 2 get through and in d mean time while listening 3 other callers went through.... All of which got no sexual stimulation cause they were all ignored while dear Lucy had a good chin wag with d cameraman made no effort 2 help out or talk such an ignorant girl!!

[Image: chatbox.png]
13-04-2011 03:32
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

^ Bounce

Awesome show! Loved the hanging from above bit, and the other positions are great fun as well! Very sexy, funny and good fun!

Smile
13-04-2011 03:59
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

Lol I'm having a fun energetic night, Not ignoring my calls at all ... I appreciate your views on me , but I'm a fun girl and enjoy my shifts and my callers but hey I could just lay in one position all night with a mushy face if that's more ur style?? ... My shows are fun and believe me I satisfy most of my callers and can't help if calls are not coming through to me.. But thanks trixster, don't really know why ur trying to make out I'm shit here ? Xx
13-04-2011 04:42
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(13-04-2011 04:42 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Lol I'm having a fun energetic night, Not ignoring my calls at all ... I appreciate your views on me , but I'm a fun girl and enjoy my shifts and my callers but hey I could just lay in one position all night with a mushy face if that's more ur style?? ... My shows are fun and believe me I satisfy most of my callers and can't help if calls are not coming through to me.. But thanks trixster, don't really know why ur trying to make out I'm shit here ? Xx

I've called Lucy Loads of times & i've never heard her ignoring callers. Yes when i'm waiting to get through to her i wish she'd kick the other callers lol but she doesn't as she's amazing to talk to & look at mmmm She's a Goddess!!

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
13-04-2011 11:15
Thread Closed