Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion
(02-04-2011 17:24 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Hey boys thought I'd let u know I'm in tonight from 9 Smile I just can't get Enough this week Smile gladu enjoyed my show last night, and tin tin I will try to keep my wet knickers on for u tonight Smile xxxxx

bloody cool. i'll not say no to that Smile. But i don't want to be selfish as there's alot more than me that call's you.

Sorry i don't tell you who i am when i call you it's just i don't tell any of the girls my nick on here because of what happened with another model.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
02-04-2011 17:35
Find all posts by this user
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(02-04-2011 17:24 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  Hey boys thought I'd let u know I'm in tonight from 9 Smile I just can't get Enough this week Smile gladu enjoyed my show last night, and tin tin I will try to keep my wet knickers on for u tonight Smile xxxxx
Don't keep your wet knickers on all night though Lucy (just keep them on while Tintin is on the phone lol), remember to take them off for us pervy guys Smile . like what has been said before there is no better sight on gods earth than a juicy Lucy naked and covered in oil Big Grin

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 18:18 by mr mystery.)
02-04-2011 17:58
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-04-2011 17:58 )mr mystery Wrote:  
Don't keep your wet knickers on all night though Lucy (just keep them on while Tintin is on the phone lol), remember to take them off for us pervy guys Smile . like what has been said before there is no better sight on gods earth than a juicy Lucy naked and covered in oil Big Grin

That's why i said (bloody cool. i'll not say no to that . But i don't want to be selfish as there's alot more than me that call's you.)

Any way she'll not know it's me on the phone cause i don't tell the girls my nick. You pervy guys should ring lucy & ask her to take her panties of Tongue

Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 18:25 by SirAssAlot.)
02-04-2011 18:23
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

I love it when Lucy gets her wet knickers off and when she goes naked turns me on so much with her wet pussy and those lovely tits.Cool
02-04-2011 18:36
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

To be honest i like to see Lucy with her knickers on as well , but it is also fantastic to see her completely naked , so it always makes sense for her to do both , i was watching Lucy the other night when she kept her tiny G string on and adopted loads of great ass to cam positions , it reminded me very much of some of Jet Blacks great ass to cam shows on Bangbabes , Jet was not to everyone's taste but she was definitely the best around at the oily thong ass to cam shows , i think Lucy is now probably one the best at that style of show now that Jet seems to have retired .
PS it would be fantastic if Jet started on RLC and did a 2-4-1 oily thong show with Lucy

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 18:49 by mr mystery.)
02-04-2011 18:45
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(02-04-2011 18:45 )mr mystery Wrote:  To be honest i like to see Lucy with her knickers on as well , but it is also fantastic to see her completely naked , so it always makes sense for her to do both , i was watching Lucy the other night when she kept her tiny G string on and adopted loads of great ass to cam positions

I rang her that night (tiny blue thong). i must say that was the hottest show i've ever seen her do. I thought she was a * that night eek eek. As for last nights show i didn't watch her much because she was naked. To be honest i don't get the nude shows (hands & sheets covering) cause when girls wear panties you see them posing in alot of hot positions plus you can clearly see the pantie line which is a major turn on, But when the girls are nude they can't really do anything or get into any hot positions.

That's why i've always said if girls are going to be naked on screen they should go all the way cause pantie shows are far more erotic.

02-04-2011 20:53
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Love the one piece outfit Lucy is wearing tonight, if I'm not sleeping I'll probably phone in tonight, now getting through is another matter, it was just pure luck I got through the other night so quickly and at £1.53 a minute it can be costly waiting in a queue as Lucy is highly in demand no doubt and no wonder too, just to hear that sexy voice along with the visual aspect it really does make it worthwhile if you do get through.Big Grin
02-04-2011 21:20
robert.f4 Offline
Onward and upward

Yep! I too like a bit of panty on a babe, for just the same reason, with a thong on you really do see more,Tongue and I suppose we're not gazing into a babes eye's when she's writhing about all lusty and that, we're trying to see past the strings and things Tongue But WOW!!! I'll take Lucy any way she cums...... er ..comes eek LOL because she is so damned sexy TongueTongueWink

Apply yourself and surprise yourself....You only fail if you never try.
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2011 23:48 by robert.f4.)
02-04-2011 23:46
ddontheweb Offline
Junior Poster

Lucy is single-handedly keeping the baby oil market going at the moment. She must go through a couple of bottles a night. Love it! Imagine how soft her skin must be!
03-04-2011 00:36
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

(01-04-2011 00:43 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  I use to hate my ass coz it's big but looking st tge caps it looks fucking ace Smile if I was a man id definatly smash my back doors in lol!!!! Cant wait to speak to u tomorrow my sexy scottish man Smile xxxx
lucy, you ain't got a big bum, it's small, pretty, tight & toned!TongueHeart you've got the prettiest little arse i've seen in years, it's like a firm little apple- small & cute, not big! btw, enjoyed our dirty chat tonight!Wink
03-04-2011 03:34
Thread Closed