Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Lucy Summers - Discussion
The funny thing is when I did finally get through to Lucy Summers last night, it was like oh fuck did I really get through, was kind of stumped for words ha ha, very sweet voice though on the phones but we all know that Lucy Summers is pure filth, if only ofcom would unleash her and allow for more freedom I think the shows could be on a par with Sexysat.Tongue
31-03-2011 19:05
Find all posts by this user
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

I use to hate my ass coz it's big but looking st tge caps it looks fucking ace Smile if I was a man id definatly smash my back doors in lol!!!! Cant wait to speak to u tomorrow my sexy scottish man Smile xxxx
01-04-2011 00:43
Ro1982 Offline
Posting Machine

Your ass is amazin
01-04-2011 00:49
anchorman Offline
Account Closed

(01-04-2011 00:43 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  I use to hate my ass coz it's big but looking st tge caps it looks fucking ace Smile if I was a man id definatly smash my back doors in lol!!!! Cant wait to speak to u tomorrow my sexy scottish man Smile xxxx

smash your own back doors in,what a legend lol.I loving all the spitting on the ass parts of your show lucy,next nite your on you should cover your ass in your spit and when i say cover i mean itBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
01-04-2011 00:58
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

twitter:@misslucysummers joined twitter today need some followers Smile xx
01-04-2011 12:29
Bantam81 Offline
Banned

On it right away Lucy
01-04-2011 12:31
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

Lucy's a Sex God there's no question about it eek eek. I've even rang her loads of times but only when she has her panties on (dental floss) eek eek. The only times i don't watch her is when she's fully nude Sad cause I think the girls put on a far hotter show when they have their panties on mmm there's nothing as hot as seeing a bit of lip hanging out of panties unless your seeing a full nude show with nothing covering the juicy bits mmmm eekeek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 14:50 by SirAssAlot.)
01-04-2011 12:37
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Lucy has been the best performer on RLC since she started on their channels by a country mile , i love watching Lucy wearing her small knickers (Dental floss) , but i like to see her completely naked as well Big Grin , no one does the naked shows better than Lucy , she is the Queen of the "hand thong" babe channel girls , so i think Lucy should always mix things up , sometimes completely naked and other times only wearing her "Dental floss" thongs , that way she appeals to all tastes Smile

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
01-04-2011 12:52
Lucy Summers Offline
juicylucy

I'm glad u like me with my kinky knickers tintin they do show alot more , and the ones I had on the other night was rubbing right against my clit, hehe I love the pleasure I giv myself on screen .. Smile I can't wait for tonight Smile see u at 10 boys xxxxx
01-04-2011 14:52
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(01-04-2011 14:52 )Lucy Summers Wrote:  I'm glad u like me with my kinky knickers tintin they do show alot more , and the ones I had on the other night was rubbing right against my clit, hehe I love the pleasure I giv myself on screen .. Smile I can't wait for tonight Smile see u at 10 boys xxxxx

Seeing your happy about giving your self pleasure do you wanna come & give me some? I promise i'll make it worth your while, I bet i'll have you screaming for more Smile like the old saying (sit on my face & i'll guess your weight) eek eek eek

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 15:06 by SirAssAlot.)
01-04-2011 15:04
Thread Closed