Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

B2T Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion
with Olivia
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Olivia_Berzinc_Catsuitsa_hd720p.jpg]
[Image: Lucy_Summers_Olivia_Berzinc_Catsuits2a_hd720p.jpg]
EnjTonguey

Born2tease.net Videos Twitter - 4KB2T1 | | Instagram/IGTV - b2toffical | Latest Updates - Paris Milan - Freak On A Leash | Ruby Summers - Baby Oil Toy |Secretary Toy | Ruby School Girl Toy Video | Kerrie Lee -School Girl | Bella Mendez - Lick Me | Kerrie Lee - Baby Oil | Paris Milan - School Girl Bikini | Kandi Kay - Leather Dress | Kerrie Lee - Killer Dress | Paris Milan - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - Nurse | Horny Devil | Killer Dress | Anime Girl | Shower | Bella Mendez - Yes Daddy | Kandi Kay - Secretary | Charley Atwell - Anime Girl | Jacqui Ryland - Supergirl | Kandi Kay - School Girl | Bella Mendez - Secretary | Charley Atwell/Jacqui Ryland School Girls | Kandi Kay - Baby Oil | Catsuit | Bella Mendez - Supergirl | School Girl |Baby Oil | Maxie Rhoads - Wanna Play | Hayley Maye - Erotic Dress | Lingerie Bodysuit | Secretary | April Jones - School Girl |Mia Yasmin - Balcony | April Jones - Outside | Mia Yasmin - Erotic Bikini | April Jones - Catsuit | Atlanta - Horny Secretary | Mia Yasmin - At Night |April Jones - Baby Oil |Atlanta - Head Girl | Mia Yasmin - In Bed With Mia | Atlanta - Daddys Lil Princess | Daddy Lil Princess POV | Daddys Lil Princes Toys Mia Yasmin - Secretary |Atlanta - Black Widow2 Extraction | Hayley Maye - Yes Daddy | Zara Lei - Harley Quinn | Hayley Maye - Baby Oil | Zara Lei - Obey Your Thirst | Hayley Maye - School Girl |Zara Lei - Outside | Hayley Maye - Catsuit | Zara Lei - School Girl | Hayley Maye - Supergirl | Bikini |
Amber May - Shower
30-09-2013 12:34
Find all posts by this user
presto66 Offline

Does Lucy Summers smoke?
I absolutely love Lucy Summers, along with Yasmine James I think they are easily the hottest young women on TV today. I hear they both smoke though, anybody know if this is true? Got nothing against it, just curious!
Does Lucy Summers smoke? I hear she does but cannot find any proof (if there is any) can anybody help?
30-09-2013 15:49
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Lucy Summers has been wonderful in the barn tonight Blush
When she went naked and stood up........ OMG it was just incredible.
She is just total sex on legs Tongue.
For me Lucy has never ever been as hot as she is at the moment.
2013 has been a stellar year for her and she is more radiant and gorgeous than ever.
Absolutely stunning Heart.

05-10-2013 03:08
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

That Sure was Lucy at her Very Best Liked her in the Barn it gives her Plenty of Options to move Around Liked her Outfit but Liked her Naked Even Better and she Stood up naked,That Incredible Body Looked Awesome just love that bum,More of the Same Next time Please Lucy.
05-10-2013 08:23
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Oh Lucy Blush.
Stood up with just a little pair of panties on Tongue.
Utterly delicious and delectable as she gyrates her impossibly sexy arse eek.
She is so hot my telly is going to explode in a minute laugh.
She is wowing me more than ever at present Surprised.
Absolutely outstanding Heart.
I want this woman - she rocks Big Grin. Babe of the night for me Blush.
Lucy, you are just way too sexy Tongue.

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2013 04:39 by Snooks.)
12-10-2013 03:40
hornydude86 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Caps and Vids
That gym outfit from 15/09 - oh my fuck!!

Straight guy looking for wank buddies to watch the girls with, either chatting on msn/skype or on phone. Get in touch by pm or email through my profile if interested!

My fav babes include Tori Lee, Tiffany Chambers, Preeti, Lucy Summers, Charlie C, Dionne Mendez, Alice Goodwin, Tashie Jackson, Ava Blue, sometimes Ruby Summers, Savannah Mai, Yasmine James, Olivia Berzinc, Lacey Lorenzo, Lilly Roma, Cara Brett and more...
18-10-2013 18:03
Clit Eastwood Offline
AKA Tilly-Fan

Wish those press studs would pop mid pose....mmmm...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
Exposing her sweetness.....HeartHeartHeart
20-10-2013 00:44
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Devilishly hot bod Tongue.
Lucy has been in stunning form again tonight in the office Big Grin. Showing off all her delectable curves in super horny fashion Tongue. Just had the pleasure of getting her butt naked on the phone and she was tremendous fun Big Grin.
What a figure Heart. Fantastic body language too, loving her again tonight.
She has been in terrific form on both days and nights in recent months. Best I have ever seen from her.
Delicious Heart.
New signature very much merited Wink Tongue.
Simply stunning Blush.

(This post was last modified: 26-10-2013 02:01 by Snooks.)
26-10-2013 01:51
lynseylover Offline
Senior Poster

I was in complete heaven today. Thank you Lucy for gracing us with your college uniform. Always a rare treat when you do!! Big Grin

Resident Socks with Heels fanatic!
26-10-2013 05:28
Chef 34 Offline
Posting Machine

Lucy was Fantastic in the Office Last Night her Best Night Show for Ages Liked her Outfit Very Sexy and Loved her naked That Body looked better than ever,Her Sexy Facial Expressions were awesome and her Movement top Draw,her Big Boobs Looked FAB and that Bum bent over WOW just Brilliant,Babe of the Night IMO.
26-10-2013 08:05
Thread Closed