Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion

continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Lucy Summers - Red Light Central Discussion
Well i thought it was to good to be true, I've just checked the Redlight schedule for this sunday night which winsaw released, and it appears Lucy summers isn't on this weekendSad
However I've just checked Redlight's own website for this weekend and there still showing Lucy being on this sunday night. Oh well i guess the wait continuesbladewave
07-06-2012 20:05
Find all posts by this user
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

got a horrible feeling she may never come back on nights again- hope i'm wrong, but they haven't put her on a single night since putting her on days, not even as a stand-in for absentees, unlike her last stint on days, when she stood in on nights a couple of times also. plus their silence & hers on the matter doesn't bode well- last time both she & red light posted here to tell us why- but not this time, despite many of us questioning the decision to put her on days.SadHuhannoyed
08-06-2012 07:49
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

She isn't scheduled on any nights whatsoever for the entire month, yes it certainly doesn't look good, it's very sad that perhaps we might never see this legend grace the nightshow ever again, I don't watch the dayshows, they don't interest me. Lucy is actually one of the few models that I'd bother to actually phone, please RLC if you're reading this re-consider, Lucy has a great fan base and is sorely missed Sad
08-06-2012 16:19
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Of course she will be missed, but her being on nights is not an important issue.

If she wants to surprise us sometime in the future with a night session or two, then of course that would be lovely BlushSmile
08-06-2012 16:44
wilkinss77 Offline
Senior Poster

her being on nights is an important issue for those of us who don't or can't watch the day shows, & want to see her naked, & call her.
08-06-2012 23:43
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Well I've thought a great deal on what I'm going to say on this matter so here goes.

We all no about the current situation with regards to Lucy being on days, and as far as I'm aware Lucy is happy doing the days, and if she's happy then I'm happy for her. Now don't get me wrong everyone knows how i feel about this lady, and if she returns on nights i'll be the first to shout it from the rooftops, however none of us no the real reasons why Lucy has been put on days, the only ones that no the real reasons is Redlight and i would imagine Lucy knows toImportant
I will not be slating or start putting down Redlight, firstly I'm a big fan of Redlight/Playboy and i'll remain soImportant
We all no the old saying " If it ain't broke don't fix it " in other words why take Lucy of nights for such a long period of time, why not keep things the way they used to be? well a fair question i hear you ask, however thats life. Lets face it even in my life and your lives things change, whether it be personal, or even if things change at work thats just the way things are!!

Remember when Lucy started at Redlight they only had one channel if i recall, and then they grew to have two and so on, and now when you look at Redlight/playboy they are a major force to be reckoned with in the babe channel industry.I no some have said is this the last we'll see of Lucy on night's? well i hope not, however only Redlight no the answer to that questionImportant
I personally will always support Lucy no matter what she does whether it be for Redlight, or whatever she decides to do with her life in the future, just as long as she's happy, then I'm happySmile
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 20:26 by continental19.)
09-06-2012 20:24
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Well very noble of you to show support for Lucy continental but Lucy being on days is bullshit. I don't watch the dayshows, nevermind call any of them, I'd rather watch paint dry than wasting my time watching a model who cannot strip or even give any kind of performance that is remotely erotic.

It honestly beggers belief how they can even still charge a premium rate number for a dayshow. Lucy is better than that, ofcourse I'll also support her decision. At the end of the day it's her career not mine, if she's happy then fine but I'm still not.

Why would I or anybody else be happy with a situation of arguably RLC's best model not doing a nightshow. Yes it's very admiral of you to show such loyalty but whilst Lucy remains on days I won't be watching the shows.

It's a shame because she is still one of my favourite models. I too will be one of the first to crack open the bottle of champaigne if she ever returns to the nightshow but to be perfectly honest it's looking highly doubtful.

The fact that Lucy hasn't commented on the situation or RLC just makes this silence not the news which we all desperately want to hear bladewave
09-06-2012 20:42
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

I no what you're saying mate, and i do agree with you, why have this Beautiful sexy lady on days is something none of us can truly figure out? Look SB this saga has gone on for so long now, that there's very little else i can say on this matter. True the silence from Redlight and Lucy is rather concerning, however if its days Lucy has been allowed to do then i guess thats that. I agree the days are not what they used to, and maybe with the twat leaving ofcom maybe they could spice up the days a bit more, but the day shows just don't cut it mate.
Well i guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, maybe we'll get a sudden shock at 10pm, and there will be Lucy in all her glorySmile you just never no.

we must all never give up hopeSmile
09-06-2012 21:02
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

If Lucy herself wants to do days only or isn't really bothered if she does days or nights as long as she is earning a living then we will just have to except this , it's pointless us keep going on about it .
But if there is no chance of Lucy returning to nights on the RLC channels even if she wants to then i can't help thinking that Lucy should think about leaving , Jemma Jey has been totally reinvigorated at Storm , Jemma is back to her naughty oily and naked self just like she used to be before she was toned down at RLC , so possibly Storm is a channel that if Lucy did decide she wanted to do nights again would suit her style the most , Storm as certainly been good for Jemma and Jemma has said she decided to join Storm because she felt it suits her the best , So maybe Storm would suit Lucy as well .
Personally i would like to see Lucy stay at RLC and go back to night's , but if there is no chance of Lucy doing nights on the RLC channels even if she want's to then maybe it's time for her to move on .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2012 22:13 by mr mystery.)
09-06-2012 22:10
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

To be honest i wouldn't want any girl going to the storm channel simply because they have a bad reputation about paying their girls plus their webstream quality is crap - Although saying that they hardly ever turn the bloody thing on. What's the point in them having a webstream site if their not going to turn the damn thing on...

1 other thing regarding posts (asking for Lucy to be back on nights) How many of you guys actually call her! I think the reason she was took of nights is because she wasn't getting much callers. I have a good reason for not calling her any more but at least i did call her Smile.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2012 21:48 by SirAssAlot.)
11-06-2012 14:31
Thread Closed