clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Where Are They?

iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

RE: Where Are They Now
(11-01-2011 22:31 )n01scruff Wrote:  Disappointed from my point of view that Annie has joined Babestation. With the amount of girls they have on their books you'd be lucky to see her once every fortnight!

If she even makes it to the beds Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
11-01-2011 23:22
Find all posts by this user
moeyahoo Away
On to the next one..

Really NOT happy about Annie going back on Babestation! I hate that channel (not the babes). 1. Its overcrowded, so where the fuck is she going to be fitted in? 2. The adverts are going to be covering the fucking screen so I'll be lucky if I get to see her body in full! 3. The stream quality is rubbish with the adverts zoomed in!

I want to see babes on the TV Not adverts saying text for pictures, when the real thing is on the flippin TV. annoyed

New Signature coming, soon. Change of heart
11-01-2011 23:47
Kaeyzen Offline
judas

Ermmm .. what's this about Annie and Camilla not getting along? BLAD.
12-01-2011 01:24
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

lucy zara has just posted on her facebook she is going to babestation

"Lucy Zara Stenson
Hi guys I will be appearing on Babestation with my first shift next Tuesday night at 9pm please check me out and give me a call! Xxxxx
7 minutes ago "

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2011 12:56
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

WTF? Lucy Z joining Babestation. Sad Well that now rules out anymore 2-4-1's with Dannii. Sad

Just how many babes does Babestation want? If they carry on at this rate, they could have 10 minute sessions per babe, and we still wouldn't see everyone. bladewave
12-01-2011 13:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Forget Sammie, this is by far the worst thing to come out of Bang's demise bladewave One of the best girls going to the worst channel, where she won't be able to do anything near the same level of performance, and no more shows with Dannii Sad Absolutely gutted about this, especially after Cathy Barry seemed to confirm she had signed her to Red Light annoyed

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
12-01-2011 13:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Wouldn't say bs is the worst babechannel. Also bs have more channels than the other shows so will need more babes. Shame it's the end of zarwood on the babeshows, but Lucy has said her and Dannii are very good friends and plan to carry on working together. Lucy feels going to bs is the best move for her at the moment and respect her decision.

Also not the first signing red-light has announced that has turned out not to be true. They announced Laura bates had signed yet Laura herself has said she hasnt made her mind up yet what channel she's going too

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2011 13:42 by Rammyrascal.)
12-01-2011 13:40
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

BS will not suit Lucy's style of performance's whatsoever , their sets are so small and cramped and she will be covered for most of the time in OSG's and adverts , maybe Cellcast want Lucy to do some stuff for their BSXtreme show .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
12-01-2011 13:44
lucy zara Offline
Senior Poster

Hi guys, many thanks for your concerns I have had a tough emotional week but need to get back into the swing of things again! I have had a great time with everyone at Bang but it has gone now so need to move on. I am really pleased with the meetings I have had with Babestation and will try to bring to them my ideas etc and see how things go.......see you all again soon xx. Heart

NB
Zarwood is not Dead !!

Speak soon, Lots of love, Lucy Zara
http://www.lucyzara.com
http://www.bound-obsession.com
http://www.twitter.com/misslucyzara
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=733480708
http://www.adultwork.com/MistressLucyZara (private & group web cam)

12-01-2011 13:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'd say that is one of the reasons, bs want Lucy for bsxtreme. I'm sure Lucy can adapt her style for bs and will be a good bs babe

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2011 13:54
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles