preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

Favourite Asian Babe

Addison Away
Lukewarm water

RE: Favourite Asian Babe
Nice to see that people round here can be civilised in disagreement!

I suppose I'm just surprised by how much the shemale thing continues to bother you, Stan, given that Asian Babes is the only channel featuring transgender babes, is probably going to remain pretty much a one-off enterprise, and continues in any case to feature female presenters. For me, the channel just adds to the mix, and an open, varied situation is better than a closed, samey one (I'm not a big fan of the older, so-called BBW presenters with huge, pendulous breasts; for me, their act is narrow, repetitious and unimaginative, but I accept that there are guys out there who especially love that sort of presenter and that sort of act, and it doesn't hurt if out of the range of channels now available one caters to that sort of audience).

Up until Balloon appeared, no Asian Babes shemale had appealed to me, and so far s/he remains the only shemale to appeal to me. I don't waste time questioning the appeal; I just go with the flow of my instinct. Balloon's got a lovely lithe body, superb legs, shapely feet, is a great mover, an enthusiastic and skilfully flirty presenter, and is a hotter proposition than quite a few other babes and that's just how it is! Stowed-away maleness doesn't come into it; it's the effectiveness of Balloon's femininty that "stand[s] out a mile"! My ideal AB line up as it happens would be Balloon, Tiger and Chilli – a shemale and two females (although the latter two have stopped appearing on the show, sadly enough).
29-06-2011 01:49
Find all posts by this user
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(29-06-2011 01:49 )Addison Wrote:  Nice to see that people round here can be civilised in disagreement!

I suppose I'm just surprised by how much the shemale thing continues to bother you, Stan... [snip]

I can't change who I am, Addison. I know my attitude is not respected, isn't PC, is bigoted, and almost certainly based in ignorance.

My gripe is two-fold, though. I used to love Asian Babes, especially when they used to have the little camera in the corner for off-air, harder material via mobile 3G - which they quite often used to inadvertantley switch back on while the girl was still 'performing' Big Grin (it used to alternate between the girl sat there - as a form of advertising the service - and a censored screen when she was on a 3G call)

Then the Shemales arrived and it ruined it for me completely. People have said in the past that it needn't matter and I can just ignore the shemales, but I can't because they also come across as incredibly dominating, constantly vying for position in the 'spotlight', and inevitably winning. I still maintain, also, that the producer unfairly favours the shemales and allows them to push the real women out onto the sidelines.

I dunno, maybe they bring in the most revenue and it is I who is the odd one for not finding them attractive.
29-06-2011 02:09
Cockroach1 Offline
Sin Binned

Shy RE: Favourite Asian Babe
Hi Cindy,
I just wanted to say thank you for ALL our chats, both on screen and off screen.

I think you are the BEST BABE on this PLANET. And I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.......I hope you liked the photos?

Please let me know when you are back on screen ok.

S.S. to you Cindy ALWAYS,
S XxX
28-07-2011 00:02
Boobs Offline

Hi everybody, I'm new on here...

I wish I knew the name of my favourite Asian Babe but I'm deaf so I can never catch their names. She(I hope)was on early yesterday wearing I don't know would you call it a beige or a tan coloured outfit.

If anybody could help me out here with her name I'd be most grateful.

Thanks. Wink
02-08-2011 22:59
bjland1 Offline

I like Kate & Kipsy

Beijing tours
china travel
14-11-2011 07:00
vernnybay Offline
Junior Poster

(02-08-2011 22:59 )Boobs Wrote:  Hi everybody, I'm new on here...

I wish I knew the name of my favourite Asian Babe but I'm deaf so I can never catch their names. She(I hope)was on early yesterday wearing I don't know would you call it a beige or a tan coloured outfit.

Thanks. Wink

You get no marks for failing to read their names and numbers that appear in white just above the bottom banner !
14-11-2011 13:52
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

Balloon, Ice, Anne and Kata is my ideal line up.
14-11-2011 13:58
kooky3076 Offline
Junior Poster

(29-06-2011 02:09 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(29-06-2011 01:49 )Addison Wrote:  Nice to see that people round here can be civilised in disagreement!

I suppose I'm just surprised by how much the shemale thing continues to bother you, Stan... [snip]

I can't change who I am, Addison. I know my attitude is not respected, isn't PC, is bigoted, and almost certainly based in ignorance.

My gripe is two-fold, though. I used to love Asian Babes, especially when they used to have the little camera in the corner for off-air, harder material via mobile 3G - which they quite often used to inadvertantley switch back on while the girl was still 'performing' Big Grin (it used to alternate between the girl sat there - as a form of advertising the service - and a censored screen when she was on a 3G call)

Then the Shemales arrived and it ruined it for me completely. People have said in the past that it needn't matter and I can just ignore the shemales, but I can't because they also come across as incredibly dominating, constantly vying for position in the 'spotlight', and inevitably winning. I still maintain, also, that the producer unfairly favours the shemales and allows them to push the real women out onto the sidelines.

I dunno, maybe they bring in the most revenue and it is I who is the odd one for not finding them attractive.

it is not your view on the shemales, nor that you don't find them attractive, it is more then manner in which you wish to express those views that I don't like, I don't particularly like the 40+ women they have on a certain chanel, nor do I like the larger than average girls that are seen, but I do not express my views in an abusive manner, just because something is not for you doesn't give you a right to be disrespectful of them as a person, how would you feel if someone acted in that manner towards your mother or sister if you have one. To show a little respect towards the shemales as you do the other presenters doesn't mean you fancy them. Does it bare any great signifigance on your life that they choose to be female, is that much of a deal it keeps you awake at night? I'm sure it doesn't, unless someone is getting hurt it doesn't really matter does it, let people be, be undersanding of them as you wish to be understood yourself, the acceptence of someones lifestyle doesn't mean you have to like them, but it does make for a more peaceful and harmonious place to be.
14-11-2011 14:08
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

Stan made that post several months ago and he has since said that he won't talk about the shemales any more so let's just leave it shall we? I think this thread has seen enough of this particular debate.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
(This post was last modified: 14-11-2011 18:49 by rickhardo.)
14-11-2011 18:35
disconnected Offline
Junior Poster

(14-11-2011 13:52 )vernnybay Wrote:  
(02-08-2011 22:59 )Boobs Wrote:  Hi everybody, I'm new on here...

Thanks. Wink

You get no marks for failing to read their names and numbers that appear in white just above the bottom banner !

It would appear 'Boobs' asked the question before the raid and therefore, before they started putting up their Screen Names and PINs. Someones been rearranging things in here...

BTW Boobs, I don't know the girl you are on about.
14-11-2011 21:21
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com