Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

Phonebook Offline
Banned

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
Years ago This Morning had Leilani Dowsing standing with her tits out for ages in a piece that was ostensibly about breast cancer. A serious topic but surely they didn't really need a gorgeous page 3 girl for it.

Not that I'm complaining!!!
03-05-2015 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paul1982 Offline
Banned

(03-05-2015 13:03 )Paul1982 Wrote:  maybe eccles has a point about comedy central. they just showed a preview for russel howards standup show that included a clip from one of his guests doing a gag about fingering. he actually said fingering and then explained how his wife showed him how to do it properly and was doing quite obscene hand gestures of clit stimulation. they must have showed that by mistake???

they showed it again around 6pm so no mistake. i decided to film it so that others can see it. why the hell is this allowed to be shown during the day?? can you imagine one of the babes doing this routine at night let alone during the day??

you might need to turn your speakers up quite high.

(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 19:31 by Paul1982.)
04-05-2015 19:30
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Dogtooth is being shown at around 2am on Film 4 tonight. I wonder if they will leave the handjob scene in where you can see the tip of his erect penis. To be fair though, there is a quick shot of the woman's vagina. Will be interesting as if a babeshow shown this, they would be fined.

If anyone catches it, would be interesting to see if they get away with it.
05-05-2015 23:51
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

[Image: image-E3B1_554D0886.jpg]
08-05-2015 20:04
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Faron Sutaria estate agents make the case for banning Babestation during the day.

[Image: estate-agents.jpg]

Ironically Ofcom has no power over Estate Agents.
Daily Standard

Gone fishing
08-05-2015 23:34
Phonebook Offline
Banned

(08-05-2015 20:04 )circles_o_o_o Wrote:  [Image: image-E3B1_554D0886.jpg]

He's thinking

'Could they not have got Leilani Dowding again? Or just let me have a hold of Holden's?'
09-05-2015 00:00
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Im still waiting for the item on sperm facials.

Gone fishing
09-05-2015 03:18
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Ironically this isn't the first time that This Morning has featured topless women on their programme its just that in the past nobody seemed to batter an eyelid about it either politically or in the media.

Doctor Chris in the late 90's used to air a weekly patient examination so it's not something that they haven't done before. We were just a bit more laid back in that anything goes liberal 90's.
09-05-2015 03:53
Phonebook Offline
Banned

Kate Humble on Saturday Kitchen right now.

There's footage on the net of her topless from her acting days. No surprise she's so into ornithology because she has a lovely pair of tits!
09-05-2015 10:07
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Haha this is great! It's funny because while breasts are a natural body part, used to nurture babies and shouldn't only be thought as sexual objects, it's still a bit hard to watch this without having naughty thoughts lol.

The man continuously rubbing her nipple etc is just pure comedy.

My true feeling on this, is that while there's nothing wrong about breasts, male or female, I find the fact that they felt the need to have a live demonstration a bit silly, and obviously done for ratings. Anyone with a few brain cells is able to read about how to examine yourself, or at least be able to have some clue as to how to feel for lumps, without having to see a topless man or woman.

In the UK, there seems to be a love of showing in detail how to do everything, but it's as if these programs feel the need to have live demonstrations over and over again. Embarrassing Bodies is another more explicit show, where a lot of the stuff is unnecessary, even if perfectly natural to talk about. EX: Woman goes into clinic with complaints of sore vagina, but instead of the doctor talking about it and have an off screen glance, we're treated to open leg full on footage, and the same with men as well. It doesn't offend me in any way, but it almost comes across as exploitative to me, and done in a way to get more viewers. These channels are able to escape Ofcom because they are educational, but I think the intention is a bit to shock us and show everything, even when the average person probably knows enough already. With the babe channels, they are suppose to tantalize and show us more, because it's their intention to arouse, but I think these doctor examination shows and regular TV moments sometimes try and do the same, under the pretense of educating us about serious health concerns.

What's sad is that because this old man happens to be a MAN, every lame person has to complain about how it's so inappropriate, and how it should have been a female doctor doing the breast exams. This is only because there is a female volunteer there, but the complainers wouldn't say anything if it was all male, or if the doctor was female. Bit sexist to me with the double standards, and it's further proof that these complainers are thinking of the same things we're thinking of when watching a breast exam by an old man and a topless woman... NAUGHTY THOUGHTS Surprised

Hope that makes any sense Bounce
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2015 21:11 by mrmann.)
09-05-2015 21:06