Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
Watching Lady Gaga Presents The Monsters Ball on Sky 1, a HBO special. She just grabbed one of the male dancers cocks at 10:14pm.

Swoons.

[Image: 2006BC7022_jpg_ds.jpg]

Gone fishing
14-12-2011 23:30
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
shylok Offline
Senior Poster

(14-12-2011 04:06 )mrmann Wrote:  I'm actually offended that we can't see on the adult channels what we can see on Sexcetera! Seriously, it's beyond pathetic that these so called 18 rated channels can't even show a normal body part!!

Welcome to the UK were we embezzle the British tax payers money in the guise of 'protecting our babies'. We need a revolution here. I swear to God I will never vote Conservative again in my fucking life.

Join OFCOM today we offer decent salaries + a company bonus scheme (based on how much pain you can inflict on the British public) - http://www.ofcom.org.uk/files/2011/05/sa...e-2011.pdf
16-12-2011 07:37
fedup1 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Petition
How come the inbetweeners is 15 cert when its got penises in it,,donkey punch cert 18 has penises in in..No vaginas tho in these films they cut away,do these filmakers not complain about this...Ofcom see the vagaina as something disgusting well how can i put that in words to send to somewhere in good wording please.?It needs some real backlash from females saying that ofcom think you are disgusting and should be dead for having such a digusting item between your legs..I still have more avenues to pursue and got 1 lad to sign up straight away when i asked him plus he will spread the word,BUT,he cannot just write an email and send to everyone because his mother.grandma is in the list etc..

Oh i have had news of ofcom about figures of people who now own smartfones and how many people have broadband speeds,,FUCKING HELL they get paid to do these surveys and get plush offices and wages..GET MUFFING WELL rid of these useless hyper sexist twatting muffins NOW.I am so fucking angry with these titheads and in times of no money its time to demolish ofcom offices and get rid of these useless twats..They are doing the auctions for the new 4G spectrum yet we have an auction house and it takes one bloke a few minutes to auction an item not a big plush office with loads of sexist fucking arsehole pathetic ludicrous biased worthless vagina hating wankers to do it..GET RID OF OFCOM like yesterfuckingday..FEMALES, ofcom want you and your ugly alien vaginas off this planet.

Another thing that gets my goat is that all the women know which films have penises in,,on some sites ive complained they talk about Rome has some erections they know the lot and every god damn thing that has a penis in..So women are looking out for this and get it, us men get nothing..They can go and get films withe penises in without a sex shop visit now and pre internet.Men can get nothing its so fucking sexist and so fucking angry how can this be..We know its these fucking kunts at ofcom and BBFC and wrote such a violent email to BBFC they never replied..I dont care if the police called at my house i have done nothing wrong they are the fucking sexist kunts ,,someday the police will call and yes then we get more exposure than thought possible,..They want to know why rape is up,ASK FUCKING SEXIST KUNTS LIKE OFCOM/BBFC why..?
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2011 14:58 by fedup1.)
16-12-2011 14:06
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(16-12-2011 07:37 )shylok Wrote:  I swear to God I will never vote Conservative again in my fucking life.

Yes, because Labour did such a great job of keeping Ofcom in check.
17-12-2011 15:51
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

I was going to keep quiet over the holiday season, but have just flicked on to A Very Gaga Holiday featuring Lady Gaga on Sky 1 (10:55-00:25) and shes going a dance routine to the Romance song, dressed in an understated ankle length red dress, with about 4 backing dancers/singers in similarly understanded black evening dresses.

So?

The micophone is VERY phallic. So phallic that for a second I thought it was a dildo.

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 01:05 by eccles.)
25-12-2011 01:04
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Sad story about society clamping down
Times 30-12-11]
Final lap for strip clubs as councils bring in legal ban
The future of scores of lap-dancing across the country is in doubt as councils react to disquiet by using new legislation to ban them.
... Ten councils have already opted for nil" policies - refusing applications for any new venues ... Deciding factors include proximity to schools, places of worship anf residential areas ... In Tower Hamlets, East London [proposing Wrote:
the 11 clubs in the borough are all in unsuitable areas. In Leicester three clubs were denied licences last week. In the City of London the strict licensing laws saw the only club in the area decline to apply. But Professor Phil Hubbard, of the University of Kent, who in October was given a £100,000 government grant to research the effect of strip clubs on communities, told The Times: "The sex industry will never go away. Even pressure that's pushed it back has never made it go away. The fact that people find it disrespectful doesn't mean you can criminalise it."
There are about 300 such clubs in Britain and many opened after a change in the licencing law in 2003 that created a "loophole" ... A subsequent 2009 law rebranded ... as "sex entertainment venues" ... and gave councils more controls.
Enfield Council in North London ... passed a motion last month - under the slogan "no sex please, we're Enfield"
Elsewhere in London Hackney, Haringey, and the City of London have all capped their quotas for new areas, though Hackney has made one area, Haggerston, an exception. Islington, which has four clubs, has also voted in a nil policy on new venues. Richmond upon Thames has adopted a nil policy on new venues and its last remaining venue will hear its fate next month
Cambridge City Council ... only club declined to apply; Oxford City Council ... refused to renew the licence at the only club in the city; and Newcastle City Council capped the number of clubs at five, and all are having licences considered. There are a further 15 "occasional venues", many of which have not applied.

Gone fishing
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 23:48 by eccles.)
30-12-2011 23:47
shankey! Offline
Posting Machine

(30-12-2011 23:47 )eccles Wrote:  Sad story about society clamping down
Times 30-12-11]
Final lap for strip clubs as councils bring in legal ban
The future of scores of lap-dancing across the country is in doubt as councils react to disquiet by using new legislation to ban them.
... Ten councils have already opted for nil" policies - refusing applications for any new venues ... Deciding factors include proximity to schools, places of worship anf residential areas ... In Tower Hamlets, East London [proposing Wrote:
the 11 clubs in the borough are all in unsuitable areas. In Leicester three clubs were denied licences last week. In the City of London the strict licensing laws saw the only club in the area decline to apply. But Professor Phil Hubbard, of the University of Kent, who in October was given a £100,000 government grant to research the effect of strip clubs on communities, told The Times: "The sex industry will never go away. Even pressure that's pushed it back has never made it go away. The fact that people find it disrespectful doesn't mean you can criminalise it."
There are about 300 such clubs in Britain and many opened after a change in the licencing law in 2003 that created a "loophole" ... A subsequent 2009 law rebranded ... as "sex entertainment venues" ... and gave councils more controls.
Enfield Council in North London ... passed a motion last month - under the slogan "no sex please, we're Enfield"
Elsewhere in London Hackney, Haringey, and the City of London have all capped their quotas for new areas, though Hackney has made one area, Haggerston, an exception. Islington, which has four clubs, has also voted in a nil policy on new venues. Richmond upon Thames has adopted a nil policy on new venues and its last remaining venue will hear its fate next month
Cambridge City Council ... only club declined to apply; Oxford City Council ... refused to renew the licence at the only club in the city; and Newcastle City Council capped the number of clubs at five, and all are having licences considered. There are a further 15 "occasional venues", many of which have not applied.

yet nothing is done about male strip shows which are a lot more explicit than table dancers,simpy hire a room and a couple of male performers and all are welcome EVEN the under 18 rule goes out the window at these hen do"s
30-12-2011 23:57
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

Eccles, what is this country coming to I ask myself? It seems that the UK are becoming a closed of nation regarding SEX, and ask myself why!!! From Ofcom sticking there noses in, and not allowing what I can and cannot watch, now you have the the local councils trying to put a ban on strip clubs.
Oh I'm sorry I must living in NORTH KOREA!!! Whether people like it or not there are gays and lesbians in this world whether people approve or disapprove, we've all had enough of bloody ofcom, now the council is putting there noses in.
Whatever happened to Democray? Whatever happened to freedom of choice? Whatever happened to giving Adults over the age of 18 the freedom and choice?
The UK I thought was meant to be a Demorcratic Nation, my answer to that is BOLLOCKS, the way this countries attitude towards sex is heading, we might as well have been living under Stalin or Franco.
31-12-2011 00:05
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Yes this all has an eerie ring to it, back in the 1920's in Germany that Country for example was regarded as one of the most tollerant nations on earth as they allowed for all sorts of activity including many burlesque strip clubs which would feature girl on girl anything goes material and this was no big deal, however once Hitler and the Nazi's came to power this all changed with that sort of stuff made illegal and anything that didn't fit the bill ended up with those culpable for such a deed open to state police arrest and before all too long all the freedoms were taken away, yet we the great British a long time ago stood up and defeated undemocratic dictorial style governments which many of our fore fathers sacrificed their life over in order that we might live in a more tollerant and happier world and now we have this, what the fuck has gone wrong, how can this be democracy with state appointed television censors and now the closure of strip clubs, I'm seriously thinking of getting the hell out of this Country whilst I still can as the way it is going we'll all be held prisoner here too, this current state of events has got 1984 written all over it.
(This post was last modified: 31-12-2011 20:35 by Scottishbloke.)
31-12-2011 20:34
continental19 Offline
Posting Machine

(31-12-2011 20:34 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Yes this all has an eerie ring to it, back in the 1920's in Germany that Country for example was regarded as one of the most tollerant nations on earth as they allowed for all sorts of activity including many burlesque strip clubs which would feature girl on girl anything goes material and this was no big deal, however once Hitler and the Nazi's came to power this all changed with that sort of stuff made illegal and anything that didn't fit the bill ended up with those culpable for such a deed open to state police arrest and before all too long all the freedoms were taken away, yet we the great British a long time ago stood up and defeated undemocratic dictorial style governments which many of our fore fathers sacrificed their life over in order that we might live in a more tollerant and happier world and now we have this, what the fuck has gone wrong, how can this be democracy with state appointed television censors and now the closure of strip clubs, I'm seriously thinking of getting the hell out of this Country whilst I still can as the way it is going we'll all be held prisoner here too, this current state of events has got 1984 written all over it.

I'll meet you at the airport my friendSmile
31-12-2011 20:41