Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
(01-07-2015 20:06 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  I find it incredible that More4 or one of them channels showed a woman giving a man an uncensored handjob for 5 seconds in Dogging Tales a couple of nights ago.

{snip}

Same channel "Sex on Wheels" has a man squirt this compound on his penis and he wanks violently to get and erection. Tonight channel4 My daughter teenage nudist again full of penises,penises being spied on through bushes and furniture,everything against ofcom rules(titilation) and no vaginas. How the hell does a show about teenage nude daughter turn into a pure cock show. Sick of it mate, channel 4 and 5 and pick tv love penises and testes but the clitoris and labia minor are most taboo subject on planet earth. Me saying planet earth seems childish but hell fire it's true.

Fighting for female genitals to be shown the same as male since 1996 so really pissed.
01-07-2015 20:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rigobert16 Offline
Senior Poster

Film 4 are showing Under the Skin tomorrow night at 11pm. Saw the film last year and is pretty graphic. I remember at least two scenes which show a full on erection. Will be interesting to see if they get away with it.
30-09-2015 21:57
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2015 21:57 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Film 4 are showing Under the Skin tomorrow night at 11pm. Saw the film last year and is pretty graphic. I remember at least two scenes which show a full on erection. Will be interesting to see if they get away with it.

complaining to ofcom if they do,they allow erections on tv since ofcom allowed them plus erections ejaculation in 18 cert vids,THIS IS R18 STUFF ,the female genitals the most taboo thing on planet earth. #sexism #sexist #doublestandards #bias #biased.

annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed
30-09-2015 23:58
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(30-09-2015 21:57 )Rigobert16 Wrote:  Film 4 are showing Under the Skin tomorrow night at 11pm. Saw the film last year and is pretty graphic. I remember at least two scenes which show a full on erection. Will be interesting to see if they get away with it.

It is a cert 15 as well fucking cunts we cannot get labia minora clitoris wet vaginal hole in an 18 film.
01-10-2015 17:39
DB83 Offline
Posting Machine

^^ What a load of bollocks written above.

if a film is rated under R18 it can be shown on UK tv - the days when channels regularily censored the films they show are long behind us. Oh. There are always do-gooders who make it their business to complain about anything and most of such complaints are ignored since they have no foundation.
02-10-2015 14:52
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(02-10-2015 14:52 )DB83 Wrote:  ^^ What a load of bollocks written above.

if a film is rated under R18 it can be shown on UK tv - the days when channels regularily censored the films they show are long behind us. Oh. There are always do-gooders who make it their business to complain about anything and most of such complaints are ignored since they have no foundation.

Lost faith in bbfc years ago sexist fuckers.

You come back tome with a Cert 15 with 3 wet cunts in it.

Do Gooder eh at least I actively annoy them and do something instead of sat on a BB moaning about things and doing NOTHING. If we all attacked these sexist cunts we would get somewhere but just like you you sit here and take the piss instead of doing anything about it.

I will complain about the tv and film censoring what a woman was born with between her legs till I am dead.

Cheers Gunnar and everyone else who knows what I am on about.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2015 16:05 by hatessexistofcon.)
02-10-2015 16:00
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

Extract from Wikipedia which fully proves that BBFC are double standards sexist and breaking the sex discrimination act as they are discriminating what females were born with between their legs.

Extreme close ups of spread female genitals or anuses is R18 (erections are now permissible at 18 however).

This is very wrong. So schoolgirls can enjoy loads penis films at cert 15 and erections cert 18 schoolads get nowt. They wish us to respect women whereas the BBFC treat them as second class citizens with genitals so bad they are the most taboo image on planet earth.
11-10-2015 18:23
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

(11-10-2015 18:23 )hatessexistofcon Wrote:  Extreme close ups of spread female genitals or anuses is R18 (erections are now permissible at 18 however).

This is very wrong. They wish us to respect women whereas the BBFC treat them as second class citizens with genitals so bad they are the most taboo image on planet earth.
Starting to think (only just starting?!!) it's masturbation that the regulatory bodies don't like (ha! The regulatory bodies are trying to regulate what we do to our bodies, chortle). I imagine that they consider the female genitals, when displayed graphically in any media, to go straight into the wank bank, whereas I'm quite sure they don't imagine women would even consider frigging themselves silly at the thought of that fat juicy cock they saw on telly earlier. Hmmm, now where would be the real-world justification for that school of thought, I wonder?...Huh This is all very grey.Rolleyes
Anyway, good work with the diligent recording of TV nudity guys, keep it up!Smile

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
11-10-2015 23:42
Tidbits Offline
Junior Poster

If I remember correctly when I was a kid there were plenty of 15 films to see naked women in, two spring to mind straight away. Sirens with hugh grant and pret a porter with the naked catwalk. Both were 15 and pretty mainstream there are loads of other examples aswell. Dont get me wrong though, I am not supporting ofcom or anything.
Also the current state of the channels is actually pretty good from a punters point of view, the girls seem to be going as far as they can without causing offence to Mary Whitehouse and co, seems a lot better now than it was a few months ago.
26-10-2015 20:21
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(26-10-2015 20:21 )Tidbits Wrote:  If I remember correctly when I was a kid there were plenty of 15 films to see naked women in, two spring to mind straight away. Sirens with hugh grant and pret a porter with the naked catwalk. Both were 15 and pretty mainstream there are loads of other examples aswell. Dont get me wrong though, I am not supporting ofcom or anything.
Also the current state of the channels is actually pretty good from a punters point of view, the girls seem to be going as far as they can without causing offence to Mary Whitehouse and co, seems a lot better now than it was a few months ago.

Oh yes plenty naked women just no genitalia. I don't want hardcore sex and all sorts of rude nasty stuff just that they treat male and female genitals the same. The amount of camera work for example in the film Donkey Punch to avoid showing female genitals but yet all male bits are shown.
27-10-2015 13:05