Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
(07-12-2014 22:31 )Scottishbloke Wrote:  Naked Village - More4 9PM - Thursday - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-naked-village

Before anybody is getting carried away expect to see nothing more than a collection of old wringly cunts who really ought to cover up instead of making us all vomit Big Laugh

Lastly it'll probably be pixelated anyway so don't even bother watching in the off chance that we happen to get a few seconds of some honey bladewave

PS - This pixelated bullshit seems to be the staple diet for most documentaries these days - I wonder which country the UK got this idea from - Oh yes I remember - Fucking America - The very country that the UK is getting more and more like everyday instead of recognising our European cousins instead bladewave

Rant over.................I think Rolleyes
The fucking sexist double standards programme after it won't be blurred/pixellated out.My daughter who is in the programme nudist but is covered up and is a penis documentary is getting complaint by me again.

How about my son the teenage nudist,cover him up and show lots of clits and labia minor even to the point of spying of female genitals through hedges and furniture..Its a fucking penis programme and perverted.Ofcom will get my wrath again and channel 4 its a sick pervert docu nothing else and yes women get aroused by this proven in labs.Its huge titillation for women.

Getting ofcom to give me reply this time with full reply so i can catch them out.
07-12-2014 22:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

^^^"Before anybody is getting carried away expect to see nothing more than a collection of old wringly cunts who really ought to cover up instead of making us all vomit"

I wonder could they be future auditionees for Golden Girls.Big Grin

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
07-12-2014 23:05
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

While on the subject of the BBC Friday night family friendly comedy "Not Going Out", the latest episode revolved around an anniversary celebration for Lucys parents. Did anyone else notice when someone said what her mother wanted for a pearl wedding present was a pearl necklace? Lee Macks character struggles to keep a straight face while talking to her father. Then cracks a joke about it being as well it was not a golden wedding.

Thats right, references to facial ejaculation and urologia.

It would be interesting to see how many of the target demographic even understood those jokes, let alone how any would be offended if they did.

Meanwhile a babe on a show advertising explicit sex chat lines cant even make a passing reference to the missionary position after midnight because it exceeds generally accepted standards.

Gone fishing
08-12-2014 03:51
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

Reminder, if anyone is interested, 9pm More4 - Naked Village, followed by My Daughter The Teenage Nudist (again).
I suspect the babeshows even at 9pm, in their 'no tits' ofcom restricted form, will still be a better bet than this, but fill yer boots if you so desire Smile

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
11-12-2014 21:15
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(11-12-2014 21:15 )munch1917 Wrote:  Reminder, if anyone is interested, 9pm More4 - Naked Village, followed by My Daughter The Teenage Nudist (again).
I suspect the babeshows even at 9pm, in their 'no tits' ofcom restricted form, will still be a better bet than this, but fill yer boots if you so desire Smile

You would be better off watching Forever Crazy on Sky Arts1. Now.

Gone fishing
12-12-2014 00:13
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

(11-12-2014 21:15 )munch1917 Wrote:  Reminder, if anyone is interested, 9pm More4 - Naked Village, followed by My Daughter The Teenage Nudist (again).

Watched it tonight. No problems with covering up, most of them let it all hang out. Plenty of pussy and tits and plenty of men for the ladies. Body painting was interesting, the lady artiste was daubing the paint on the men and rubbing it onto their cocks as well by hand. Noticeable when she started some men were quite small down there, but by the time she had finished they had improved their size somewhat! As previously debated on this forum why are they allowed to broadcast this documentary from 9-10pm,( which I'm happy to watch ), displaying genitals that are being rubbed ( caressed! ). when even the slightest glimpse of pussy lips on our favourite night shows they are made to cover up. It's not fair.
12-12-2014 00:16
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Just seen a Durex advert. Two women snogging in doorway as a delivery man walk past. Never mind political correctness, surveys show the public find non traditional sex unsettling, including homosexuality and lesbianism.

Be honest, Ofcom have that rule preventing babes feeling each other up because it features two women, not because it is sexual. Wives and mums up and down the country get uncomfortable thinking their husbands/sons/fathers/granddad watching two women getting steamy.

So why is lesbian kissing ok in an advert? Its not as if it relevant to the product - it could not be less relevant. Banned on sex shows (relevant), ok in adverts (not relevant).

Gone fishing
13-12-2014 00:44
hatessexistofcon Offline
Junior Poster

(12-12-2014 00:16 )derekdas Wrote:  

Watched it tonight. No problems with covering up, most of them let it all hang out. Plenty of pussy and tits and plenty of men for the ladies. Body painting was interesting, the lady artiste was daubing the paint on the men and rubbing it onto their cocks as well by hand. Noticeable when she started some men were quite small down there, but by the time she had finished they had improved their size somewhat! As previously debated on this forum why are they allowed to broadcast this documentary from 9-10pm,( which I'm happy to watch ), displaying genitals that are being rubbed ( caressed! ). when even the slightest glimpse of pussy lips on our favourite night shows they are made to cover up. It's not fair.

What pussy? I saw none on naked village all i saw was typical pubic hair.A pussy is made of clitoris,labia minora vaginal hole..This is the problem with some folk they don't understand,,if it showed female genitals it would have been pixellated out yet we saw plenty of penises close up and foreskins retracted. ,,i have triangle of pubic hair but DONT have female genitals between my legs.

FFS typical cock docu again fucking pissed off followed by another sexist double standards cock docu.
13-12-2014 02:41
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

It's just unfortunate that us men have an appendage (sex organ) that is outwardly visible. Unlike the complex workings of the female body needed for reproduction, which are protected by vaginal lips. Being a documentary about the club and its members going about their normal activities, you wouldn't expect the female participants to be laying about spread eagle, legs open wide when sitting down or legs up in the air shots. Although it would be nice to see. Had it been men only that were shown then I would be upset too. Any program that promotes the naked human body is to be commended in attempting to win over the prudes.
14-12-2014 00:45
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Fair point, however from the word go it was a cock fest, I mean come on, camera's zooming into knobs, lets not beat around the bush what the true intention of this documentary was about, it was voyeuristic pure and simple.

As for the women featured, fucking old and ugly. Another abysmal effort by Channel 4 if you ask me, as for the subject matter, yeah like who would have genuinely tuned it for that Rolleyes I watched for one reason and one reason alone and that was to see some nice pussy and arse Cool
14-12-2014 04:14