Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 2.7 Average

Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity

a.m. playlist Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Mainstream TV nudity vs babeshow nudity
(02-11-2014 02:28 )eccles Wrote:  Judging by the way her face is not visible you may be right about the body double, but thats not the point, is it?
Image snapped 22min25sec in which makes the broadcast time 9:55pm. Click for fullsize image.
[Image: thumb-370F_545586AA.jpg]

As I've stated previously, mainstream tv and film productions of today, be they documentaries, melodramas or comedies, are aimed squarely at the majority of people viewing them, ie women generally and gay men. I've long since given up hope that there would be parity in such shows regarding the nudity between the genders, so I don't watch them. I'm just grateful for the babe channels, and I find it interesting that there does not appear to be an equivalent hunk channel.
02-11-2014 06:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
munch1917 Offline
Silence is golden

(02-11-2014 06:59 )a.m. playlist Wrote:  ...
mainstream tv and film productions of today, be they documentaries, melodramas or comedies, are aimed squarely at the majority of people viewing them

That makes perfect sense, you wouldn't make a mainstream show aimed at a minority, it simply wouldn't be economically viable, you are generally going to target the bulk of the audience.

(02-11-2014 06:59 )a.m. playlist Wrote:  ...
ie women generally and gay men

See, I just don't believe for one moment in that kind of philosophy, ie dicks are shown to satisfy the women and gay men watching.
For starters, where are the stats backing up this idea that there are so many gay men watching, or involved in the production or regulation process? And in my experience, women aren't generally chomping at the bit to look at dicks, maybe on a drunken night out with the girls, but not sat at home watching the box. Lets face it, a flaccid dick is hardly the prettiest thing to look at, I don't think women get turned on by looking at dick in the same way men get turned on by looking at pussy.

"I'm a featherless bird ... in a sky so absurd"

Sophia - Becky - Mica - Camilla - Ella
02-11-2014 13:47
a.m. playlist Offline
Senior Poster

Almost all mainstream melodramas, and most comedies, deal with themes centred around "relationships" and "who's bedding who". These are themes that are attractive certainly to women generally and I hazard a guess a lot of gay men. The prevalent male nudity in such shows is not the first thing what would attract the target audience to those shows. So I feel producers of such shows, and indeed documentaries, believe they can in effect crowbar in male nudity and they would not get many, if any, complaints about the appropriateness or otherwise of the nudity.
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2014 16:23 by a.m. playlist.)
02-11-2014 16:21
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

(02-11-2014 13:47 )munch1917 Wrote:  ... And in my experience, women aren't generally chomping at the bit to look at dicks, maybe on a drunken night out with the girls, but not sat at home watching the box. Lets face it, a flaccid dick is hardly the prettiest thing to look at, I don't think women get turned on by looking at dick in the same way men get turned on by looking at pussy.

If women were interested in watching mens genitals there wouldnt be any controversy over men watching womens ones. The imbalance in nature causes the problems.

Women do like seeing mens chests and bums, but the urge is nowhere near as strong.

Men do not get embarrassed, let alone feel threatened when women watch mens torsos or bums, so to a degree women get what they want without comment, apart from the occasional "If I said that about a woman...".

What women dont realise is that mens interest in seeing a womans back or belly just isnt in the same league.

A better comparison would be all the "relationship" crap. Emotions and commitment instead of physicality. Try banning that until after 11 and see just how quickly Parliament gets besieged and the law changed.

Gone fishing
16-11-2014 00:21
HEX!T Away
Retired

Quote:I don't think women get turned on by looking at dick in the same way men get turned on by looking at pussy.
yep theres a very simple reason for it too.
men see pussy as pleasure.
women see dicks as, potential pregnancy and a lot of pain and possibly even death.
its part of our animal nature and wired into the most basic parts of the brain.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 17-11-2014 05:12 by HEX!T.)
17-11-2014 05:12
eccles Offline
custodes qui custodiet

Nice orgy scene in Toast of London, episode 4, first shown on Channel 4 Monday 24 Nov at 10:45 but repeated Friday at 11:05 or available on download. Purely for research purposes of course.

Gone fishing
26-11-2014 00:42
8x8 Offline
Apprentice Poster

From what girls have told me they enjoy seeing cock but its not because they want to have sex with the guy, its just because women like seeing cock. Women are just as visual as men when it comes to sex and nudity. I actually watched a TV experiment which showed both genders looking at the opposite sex's genitals equally.
29-11-2014 23:37
8x8 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Oh if anyone wants to see male genitals right now then:

C4 = Inbetweeners movie
E4 = Inbetweeners top 10 moments
Sky Movies Comedy = Jackass the movie
Sky Movies Select = Wolf Of Wall Street
Comedy Central = Jackass (possibly)
Watch HD = My Penis and I (probably)
29-11-2014 23:38
8x8 Offline
Apprentice Poster

(01-11-2014 00:58 )eccles Wrote:  Not Going Out

(The crap sitcom with Lee Mack, BBC1 9:30-10:00 this evening, safe family viewing)

Lucy drops her silk nightie and stands fully nude, seen head to toe from the back. Nice bum.

Justified by context or could a shoulder or ankle shot have conveyed message?

Big fan of Not Going Out (other than series 1 before Sally Bretton). They have shown 2 fully naked men from behind since the show started. One was hung upside down and one was stood facing away from the camera. When the guy turned to face the camera I think he picked up a kettle (or similar) which covered his genitals. So its not the first fully nude rear shot but was the first female rear nude in the show and it did look like a double.
(This post was last modified: 29-11-2014 23:47 by 8x8.)
29-11-2014 23:46
Scottishbloke Away
Banned

Naked Village - More4 9PM - Thursday - http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-naked-village

Before anybody is getting carried away expect to see nothing more than a collection of old wringly cunts who really ought to cover up instead of making us all vomit Big Laugh

Lastly it'll probably be pixelated anyway so don't even bother watching in the off chance that we happen to get a few seconds of some honey bladewave

PS - This pixelated bullshit seems to be the staple diet for most documentaries these days - I wonder which country the UK got this idea from - Oh yes I remember - Fucking America - The very country that the UK is getting more and more like everyday instead of recognising our European cousins instead bladewave

Rant over.................I think Rolleyes
07-12-2014 22:31