preetiandpriya.com

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

Asian Babes - Schedule

StanTheMan Offline
Banned

RE: Asian Babes - Schedule
(09-08-2011 00:06 )Trickster Wrote:  How do use know there LB some of em ?

If I'm translating your question correctly, and you are in fact asking how do we know some of them are ladyboys, then the answer is simple. It's because we have eyes.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 12:06 by StanTheMan.)
09-08-2011 12:05
Find all posts by this user
Cockroach1 Offline
Sin Binned

Cool RE: Asian Babes - Schedule
If I'm translating your question correctly, and you are in fact asking how do we know some of them are ladyboys, then the answer is simple. It's because we have eyes.

All I know is that Cindy is GORGEOUS, has a GREAT PERSONALITY and is someone I LOVE.....SO SO MUCH, and I LOVE HER Tongue. I am IN LOVE with her, it does not matter to me that she is a shemale, it is the person inside that I LOVE, and it is a REAL BONUS that she is SO GORGEOUS TOO.

So LAY OFF THESE BEAUTIFUL SHEMALES JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE JEALOUS OR YOU WILL HAVE ME TO DEAL WITH OK.

S.S. to You Cindy XxX
Your Man forever S.
09-08-2011 19:02
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(07-08-2011 01:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Thailand, I like to set the morning show to record, but as you know have no interest in the men. I'm also hopeless with names, so would you be so kind as to indicate in these schedules which are the men, i.e Kipsi (f), Balloon (m)

This way I know whether or not I need to bother recording the show.

We are happy with how the schedules are listed and therefore have no intention of changing the system.
09-08-2011 20:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Cockroach1 Offline
Sin Binned

That is right ASIAN BABES, you tell him. I agree with you ASIAN BABES I like the format just like it is....No need to change it. Was that Ice on this afternoon? She does not do the afternoon show very often, but it was nice to see her...
09-08-2011 20:49
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

(09-08-2011 20:23 )Thailand Wrote:  
(07-08-2011 01:13 )StanTheMan Wrote:  Thailand, I like to set the morning show to record, but as you know have no interest in the men. I'm also hopeless with names, so would you be so kind as to indicate in these schedules which are the men, i.e Kipsi (f), Balloon (m)

We are happy with how the schedules are listed and therefore have no intention of changing the system.

So that's what it's come to, is it? Childish oneuponship just because I find the ladyboys repugnant. Yes, Cockroach, I said REPUGNANT!
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2011 22:56 by StanTheMan.)
09-08-2011 21:25
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Am afraid i don't want be watching shemales either Stan is right we should be told

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
09-08-2011 22:08
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(09-08-2011 20:49 )Cockroach1 Wrote:  That is right ASIAN BABES, you tell him. I agree with you ASIAN BABES I like the format just like it is....No need to change it. Was that Ice on this afternoon? She does not do the afternoon show very often, but it was nice to see her...

Yes it was Ice, your right it's unusual but she fancied doing a dayshow and had a large number of callers so will probably be doing more but not on constant basis.
10-08-2011 00:46
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(09-08-2011 21:25 )StanTheMan Wrote:  
(09-08-2011 20:23 )Thailand Wrote:  

So that's what it's come to, is it? Childish oneuponship just because I find the ladyboys repugnant. Yes, Cockroach, I said REPUGNANT!

Sorry, but yet again Stan... what on earth are you on about??? "Childish oneuponship"??? Are you serious??? Do you honestly think that we make business decisions based on your likes and dislikes, please don't flatter yourself. If you sent a similar request to any company stating that because your "hopeless with names" could they change the format of schedules which have worked perfectly since they were brought in, what do you think their answer would be? Exactly! It is not in the interests of the company or it's employees to change the schedules so as stated they will remain as they are. I do apologise for any inconvience this may cause anyone but we have to act in the best interests of the company and it's employees.
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2011 00:57 by Thailand.)
10-08-2011 00:55
Thailand Offline
Official Asian Babes

(09-08-2011 22:08 )Trickster Wrote:  Am afraid i don't want be watching shemales either Stan is right we should be told

According to a number of forum members they are incredibly easy to instantly spot plus the fact that when they use the microphone they are 'Shemale .... (whoever)'. And... in addition if anyone really wants to do serious enquires into what sex a presenter is they just have to cross reference the nightshow (Asian Babes) schedules.

I therefore think that between those three factors adding Ladyboy/Female to a forum post is a little over the top to be honest.
10-08-2011 01:04
StanTheMan Offline
Banned

Thailand, I have no difficulty spotting the shemales when they're on screen, but it is prior to the morning show, when I'm deciding which channels to record, that it would be handy to know.

But you've made your decision, so let's leave it there.
10-08-2011 11:17
Thread Closed 

preetiandpriya.com