* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average

Megan behind the scenes yes or no?

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

Megan behind the scenes yes or no?
Would approve if Megan's talent was used better so I will say no on this one.

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
24-12-2010 00:51
Find all posts by this user
simplymarko Offline
Account Closed

RE: Megan behind the scenes yes or no?
prefer her rolling about on a bed with a phone to standing there asking to text in for pictures of badcock
24-12-2010 00:54
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

I don't watch BS night show but have clicked NO. Because judging of Smc recorded calls she probs one of the best girls on the fones by a mile so why waste her behind the scenes..
24-12-2010 01:01
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

All I know is that it annoys iloveMegan, so keep her promoting what ever crap they're selling is what I say. Wink Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2010 03:11 by Chilly.)
24-12-2010 01:03
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

i don't like the fact that they put any of the girls on the mic
but it makes money for babestation so it will keep happening
the only good thing is more money = more babes per night=more 2for1s
the thing that worries me is if babestation are the most successful channel and ara makeing the most money
how long before elite or bangbabes start to copy

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
(This post was last modified: 24-12-2010 01:51 by alexfury.)
24-12-2010 01:38
mrichie10 Away
Banned

i dought Elite or bangbabes will copy due to each station having diversty of styles, presentation & girls, plus no one has figures for how many viewers has babestation extreme viewing in there home and whether babe extreme is succesful within it's self . I voted no even though i only watch when tammy is on what i don't like is interuptions and Megan being on the mic is only adding to the problem not helping it!

24-12-2010 02:03
alexfury Offline
!!!!!SPOON!!!!!

it all comes down 2 money and what babestation does makes mony
i hope you are right mrichie but i am worried
just look at bangs new graphics what if the next step is a girl on the mic doing plugging for pics and vids every 5 minutes

my top 10 in alphabetical order
Ashleigh Doll / Bailey /Caty Cole /Daryl Morgan / Kandi / Leah Jaye / Levi / Lucy Zara / Sophie Hart / Tori Lee

I have a thing for big boobs can you tell
24-12-2010 02:19
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I'm glad this issue has warranted a poll as there's only a few of us kicking up a stink about this in Megan's thread.

I hate seeing Megan on the mic, I would honestly rather not have her on the show at all than see her go the way of Geri. Any time Geri appears my reaction is something to the effect of "Oh, just fuck off!" before I change the channel, and don't really want Megan to be on the receiving end of that.

She is one of the channel's best performers and the only one I'll call even with all the interruptions, excessive OSGs and connection charges. It's such a waste of her talents. To be fair, she is quite a good presenter, but that's like saying Jimi Hendrix was also a skilled at calligraphy; no-one's interested in that particular talent.

The VO girls in general are a needless and unwanted distraction, but obviously Megan is one girl I definitely don't want to see being put to use in that way. I have spoke to her about it; apparently she has to do a certain number of presenting stints per month. I sent her a letter (not specifically about this, but it was something I asked about); haven't got a replay Rolleyes but will wait and see to find out more

Chilly, I thought we were friends now after I humorously mocked Danica. I'm hurt Big Grin

And alexfury, the change to Bang's graphics only lasted one night after a negative reaction on the forum. Assuming we had something to do with that, it's unlikely they'll start using presenters. Unless they launch an encrypted service of course Rolleyes

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
24-12-2010 04:18
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(24-12-2010 04:18 )iloveMegan Wrote:  I'm glad this issue has warranted a poll as there's only a few of us kicking up a stink about this in Megan's thread.

I hate seeing Megan on the mic, I would honestly rather not have her on the show at all than see her go the way of Geri. Any time Geri appears my reaction is something to the effect of "Oh, just fuck off!" before I change the channel, and don't really want Megan to be on the receiving end of that.

She is one of the channel's best performers and the only one I'll call even with all the interruptions, excessive OSGs and connection charges. It's such a waste of her talents. To be fair, she is quite a good presenter, but that's like saying Jimi Hendrix was also a skilled at calligraphy; no-one's interested in that particular talent.

The VO girls in general are a needless and unwanted distraction, but obviously Megan is one girl I definitely don't want to see being put to use in that way. I have spoke to her about it; apparently she has to do a certain number of presenting stints per month. I sent her a letter (not specifically about this, but it was something I asked about); haven't got a replay Rolleyes but will wait and see to find out more

I just think that any of the girls presenting 'behind the scenes' is a complete and utter waste of time for all concerned.We all know why they are there in the first place and it's not to be off camera!!

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
24-12-2010 10:18
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Would wanna see Megan on teh beds not on the mic as she is great. Only reason why Babestation are No1 is because of they have the longest freeview hours of any channel they have unfair advantage so can continue to pull the over selling trick as they have a pretty captive audience being no 1 one means people watch you becuase they want to not because they have to !!!!

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-12-2010 11:47
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV