Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Becky Roberts - Off-topic C

GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

[split] Becky Roberts - Off-topic Chat
Becky Has a Stalker !! I phoned in to chat to Becky yesterday (Sunday) morning, and instead of getting through I had to endure an endless tirade of virtual stalking and drivel from another caller.

To summarise, he was an old codger, obviously ridiculously obsessed with Becky, couldn't even begin to comprehend that calling the girls is a bit of fun and nothing more. Apparently he'd done something wrong in the last couple of days, either in a previous phone call or on Face Book, and he spent the entire (20 minutes probably) phone call partially grovelling and mostly bullying and cajoling her to "forgive him and make it like it used to be between them". She spent the entire call looking (understandably) pissed off, even telling him at one stage she didn't want to talk to him anymore because he was causing her to look angry on TV; but did he get the message? Is the Pope a Hindu? No.

Here's a typical extract:

Codger: "you know that wasn't the real me that did that, that was the bad me, the bad me....You know i'm sorry, can't it be like it was before between us??? You know we had something special (severe delusion), you never expected to feel about me the way you do, did you becky? Did you? Did you becky?? You've changed my life becky, you know you have, don't take that away from me, you know you don't want that. I've always been there for you as well becky (you mean hiding behind the bushes in her garden???) i've helped you so much as well, remember back when you weren't doing so well and your calls weren't all that? (nice, make her feel like shit, why don't you). I know i've caused this wall to go up between us with what i did the other day, i know that, i know that, i know that, i know that, please bring the wall down, please? Please? Please?

Imagine 10 minutes of that, before I hung up. When she came back from her break and tried again, he'd got in first, and after 20 seconds of more of his drivel I gave up.
(This post was last modified: 13-12-2010 12:50 by GeezerGeezer.)
13-12-2010 12:49
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Becky Roberts - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
unfortunately think most babes on the babeshows have people like this who are totally obsessed with babes and dont accept they are upsetting the babes like this person clearly is upsetting becky. hopefully its not bothering becky too much and if he keeps calling her she can get him blocked and off facebook. ive got babes i really like (camilla, jade-victoria, donna duke and ashley emma) but im nowhere near as bad as this

Piper Niven Superfan
13-12-2010 13:14
Krill Liberator Offline
Vapid Response Unit

Whooah, harsh! The guy sounds like the primary reason for Becky looking so bored/PO'd for the last half-hour....Sad
Gad, I thought she was just really hacked off at having no callers for an interminable period, and then just one brief call and she was straight back to looking so fed up that a smile was more than she could manage.
At one point, she seemed so disconsolate that even phone-waving was too much and becky simply stood the phone on the bed in front of her and mouthed "Call me" before slipping into another frown.
I'm not going to even suggest that this a poor show from the lady herself; I've been acutely aware for as long as I've watched the shows that the girls must put up with an incredible volume of shite from sad callers, but this guy really takes it.
BOOOOOOOO to him.
Swine, whoever he is.
I would say "Let's get im!" but that would make me sound like an even more unhinged fanboy than the arsehole under discussion. annoyed

ps On the plus side, Becky's now busy again and looking happier, but one can still detect the need in her eyes to just finish her shift and go home.

Missing key events. Talking bollocks. Making stuff up.
~~~SAVE THE KRILL!~~~
13-12-2010 21:28
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

(13-12-2010 12:49 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  I phoned in to chat to Becky yesterday (Sunday) morning, and instead of getting through I had to endure an endless tirade of virtual stalking and drivel from another caller.

To summarise.....

Now there's being friendly and respectful to the girls but that is just plain creepy. This guy seriously needs to venture outdoors a little more and expand his horizons or maybe he should just 'get a life'. Have to say reading that freaked me out a little so God knows what the girls feel when they have to deal with the stranger element of callers.

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
(This post was last modified: 14-12-2010 05:46 by Devillish.)
14-12-2010 05:45
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Yes I heard that, I like Becky but if I was the moderators I would've cut this idiot caller off straight away but they just seem to let him stay on too long!! I don't know whether they did have something but she should've got him off the phone and got another good caller on, he was just wasting time for other genuine callers. Surely Becky wouldn't go with an idiot like this? he should be barred from calling again!!. He should never last 20 minutes some other better callers don't last that long. Becky remember I'm always here for you.

Becky put on a great show but it was spoilt by this idiot on there taking up precious time when other callers actually like Becky and want to call her. I hope she does get him barred off facebook? but she may not, yeah I also have girls I like but I would never be obsessed with them like this and if I was an ex boyfriend or someone she got off with I wouldn't get jealous or hassle her Rammyrascal. I like Lucy Anne Brooks, Alexa Heart, Kitty Lea, Rachel Louise but would not think of upsetting them that's just me though!!.
14-12-2010 07:04
GeezerGeezer Offline
Banned

(14-12-2010 07:04 )Classic84 Wrote:  Yes I heard that, I like Becky but if I was the moderators I would've cut this idiot caller off straight away but they just seem to let him stay on too long!! I don't know whether they did have something...

Becky's facial expressions said it all - every time The Delusional One would keep saying "We had something didn't we? Didn't we? Didn't we?", Becky's expression said loud and clear "WTF? You're just some creep on the phone and I get paid to pretend I'm interested in your crap...".

He just couldn't see the truth; he even said "I hear the little put downs you say about me on the mic after our callls, but I don't mind that, in fact I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!! Why? Because it shows we have something special!"

Lord help him....
14-12-2010 13:13
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

Lord help him.... get rid of him, he doesn't deserve 20 minutes of chat with the lovely Becky.
14-12-2010 13:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree completely classic84

Piper Niven Superfan
14-12-2010 15:07
Devillish Offline
Huge Hazel Admirer

(14-12-2010 13:13 )GeezerGeezer Wrote:  Becky's facial expressions said it all - every time The Delusional One would keep saying "We had something didn't we? Didn't we? Didn't we?", Becky's expression said loud and clear "WTF? You're just some creep on the phone and I get paid to pretend I'm interested in your crap...".

He just couldn't see the truth; he even said "I hear the little put downs you say about me on the mic after our callls, but I don't mind that, in fact I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!! Why? Because it shows we have something special!"

Lord help him....

This guy clearly needs some psychiatric help. Urgently, lol. Tongue

Sexiest Babes: 1) Hazel 2) Mia 3) Jenn 4) Maria 5) Paige G 6) Jada 7) Georgie 8) Lucky 9) Moisty 10) Heather Kay
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 00:16 by Devillish.)
15-12-2010 00:15
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(15-12-2010 00:15 )Devillish Wrote:  This guy clearly needs some psychiatric help. Urgently, lol. Tongue

He needs psychiatic help but why the hell do they let him have 20 minutes when there was much better callers out there who if they are lucky last 10 minutes?. I hope they keep this guy off otherwise I'll have to sort him out for Becky, I mean what would she see in this guy? if she did have anything to do with him when she could have someone good.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2010 00:27 by Classic84.)
15-12-2010 00:22
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66