Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Emily Dean was on TVX

Emily Dean Bowie Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Emily Dean was on TVX
Good luck getting your money might have to bring your sword and cut off some limbs!! TVX no longer do any shows so let the blood spill dean-bowie Wink

U got it mate hunt her down like a dog ! , you wid me ? annoyed, you taught me the way of the sword i will never forget that ! I am looking into it getting in touch with good mate cathula! See whats on the down low , so watch this space thanks for the comments it should be fun speak to a few old friends , also watched channels last night its shit were the fuck is delta white ? Hazel? All the best girls ? Dionne ? Cath? Tori lee? Is phil runnin bang as it seems they have the same format and music u folks know better than me your in the loop im way behind , levi said oh tvx is owned by ok magazine we have loads of money lying shit i cant wait to see her she thinks shes hard we shall see about that ........................
always yours emilydeanbowie xxxx
03-06-2011 18:47
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Bang has gone Emily. As for the babes you've asked about. Delta is on babestation now, Hazel has retired from the industry, Dionne, Tori Lee and Cathy Barry all on red light central as is Sarah-Louise. Victoria is still going as well

Have a good weekend Emily

Piper Niven Superfan
03-06-2011 19:14
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Hello hun yes be great to speak with you, yes bangbabes has gone that is no more most of the girls like delta she works on babestation Hazel has retired from it dionne daniels is still working on Elite tv and dionne, cathy, and Tori lee, and sarah lou all work for red light central. As for Levi not spoken to her for a long time so i dont know what she is doing. hope to chat soon love you always from Bobbertxxxx

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2011 00:26 by b1grob.)
04-06-2011 00:23
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(03-06-2011 18:47 )emilydeanbowie Wrote:  U got it mate hunt her down like a dog ! , you wid me ? annoyed, you taught me the way of the sword i will never forget that ! I am looking into it getting in touch with good mate cathula! See whats on the down low , so watch this space thanks for the comments it should be fun speak to a few old friends , also watched channels last night its shit were the fuck is delta white ? Hazel? All the best girls ? Dionne ? Cath? Tori lee? Is phil runnin bang as it seems they have the same format and music u folks know better than me your in the loop im way behind , levi said oh tvx is owned by ok magazine we have loads of money lying shit i cant wait to see her she thinks shes hard we shall see about that ........................
always yours emilydeanbowie xxxx

Damn right where would baby be without otis!

Don't forget your big knife too
[Image: devilrejectsgif.gif]

[Image: devilrejects2.gif]
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2011 04:03 by tsurugi.)
04-06-2011 15:59
b1grob Offline
Senior Poster

Hope everything works out Emily hope your weekend is good.

I'm friendly i like to chat hope you like me
05-06-2011 01:41
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Would love Emily to come back as she was, is and always will be the number 1 babe on the channels!!!
05-06-2011 13:38
Vampkiss Offline
Senior Poster

Hi Emily come on back , The babe channels just aint the same without you Cool

Vickemily In A Hoagy Wagon With Smyth Eating Chicken In A Tabard ?

You Know It Makes Sense
11-06-2011 19:38
dafro77 Offline
Master Poster

Any updates on whether Emily is gona be back or not?
21-06-2011 16:41
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV