Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average

BBW Honey - Red Light Lounge

cjdc13 Offline

RE: BBW Honey - Red Light Lounge
Roll on the 26th and 27th is all I can say. Keep that gorgeous belly of yours on display too! xxxx

BBWHoney's no.1 fan.
23-12-2010 14:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bgafdfan Offline
Apprentice Poster

(23-12-2010 01:13 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Big hugs and lots of sticky Honey kisses hehe!

Have a fab Crimbo!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxx

THANK YOU MISS H , if I don't hear from you before have a FAB !!! Crimbo as WELL XXX
Shy Simon,
23-12-2010 17:50
BBWHoney Offline
BBW Honey Returns!

[split] BBW Honey Caps & Vids
Hey Guys

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments, caps, support and following - its been fantastic!

I have had a lot of time to think lately and I have come to a decision. I am no longer going to be modelling. I absolutely loved my time both on the channels and shoots etc but now it is time for me to move on.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and wish you the very best for the New Year.

Thank you all again and good bye for now...

Honey xxxx

Hey Guys

Thank you so much for the lovely compliments, caps, support and following - its been fantastic!

I have had a lot of time to think lately and I have come to a decision. I am no longer going to be modelling. I absolutely loved my time both on the channels and shoots etc but now it is time for me to move on.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and wish you the very best for the New Year.

Honey xxxx

Hey Guys

Honey xxxx
26-12-2010 13:05
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DGxxx Away
Pteronophobes beware!

RE: BBW Honey
Bye Honey. I wish you all the best for the future and maybe we will see you again one day.

Take care.

D G x x x
26-12-2010 13:29
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

RE: BBW Honey Caps & Vids
(26-12-2010 13:05 )BBWHoney Wrote:  Hey Guys

Honey xxxx

Nooooooo your can't go. I think I speak for lots of bbw fans that you will be missed. But its your decision. I would like to thank you for sharing your body and dirty ways with us fans. Good luck to you and your future. Lots of love. X x x x x

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
26-12-2010 13:44
bgafdfan Offline
Apprentice Poster

Good luck for the future Honey you have been a good friend to me & still are , Take care Simon xxx
26-12-2010 16:11

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL