Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average

karens show

andytee Offline
Junior Poster

karens show
i felt i must say karens show tonight was spoiled by a cameraman who showed no imagination the close ups were none existent he did this bonny lass no justice if it carries on like this i will be better of watching bangbabes
16-09-2008 01:56
Find all posts by this user
TITSRUS Offline
Gone

RE: karens show
andytee Wrote:i felt i must say karens show tonight was spoiled by a cameraman who showed no imagination the close ups were none existent he did this bonny lass no justice if it carries on like this i will be better of watching bangbabes

The 1st 55 minutes he was constantly zooming in he even kept the cam zoomed in on Karen face for minutes at a time which was weird, I must say Sundays & last nights camera work was Bloody appalling I even changed the channel cause I could stand it.

I looked through the channels to see who was on & I saw the Gorgeous Bonnie so I rang her & I ended up saying about 904 She said she heard about the crap camera work on Sunday I said yeah it was unbearable to watch I even sent a complaint into the TV X website plus I said it’s just as bad tonight as he can’t keep the cam on 1 place as he’s zooming in all over the place.

(andytee) I’d love to know what you mean about (the close ups were none existent) as there was loads of Zooming hmmm Way to many Big Grin Big Grin
16-09-2008 10:03
andytee Offline
Junior Poster

RE: karens show
at the end of the day we dont pay to look at just the girls faces so why zoom in on them all the time it called sex talk not face talk not only he seems to zoom in at the the time the girl isnt realy showing much ps. this is only my opinion.
16-09-2008 18:00
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV