clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Sexstation site GREEN ROOM

willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sexstation site GREEN ROOM
The greenroom (perv) cam is mounted in the roof. Can't be moved just like that. The 3g cam is moved in the daytime because they cant show the "hard" stuff on the free live feed.
13-08-2008 11:57
Find all posts by this user
admin. Offline
Administrator

willeyg Wrote:The 3g cam is moved in the daytime because they cant show the "hard" stuff on the free live feed.

Why can't they willeyg?

Do you mean that they wouldn't want to, because if they did it would mean that you didn't have to call in to see the harder stuff?
13-08-2008 16:44
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

The issue seem to be the girls. As I did write earlier the crew on sexstation moved everything back to the old evening settings but when Amber came on at 9 she moved it all back to the daytime settings where you cant see anything else then her back. The perv cam is not moveable so easy since it's mounted in the roof.
Thats why they move the 3g camera because it can be set anywhere in the room.
13-08-2008 18:16
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think they need to pull fingers out, either they should sort it or just get rid of it.

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
13-08-2008 19:11
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

who's on tonight and is it any good?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
13-08-2008 20:48
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Good show today with Jada until the nutcase Sammi Dee came on. Sammi Dee was so busy with the 3g calles today she didnt have the time for the spycam (see att. screencap) And she could only show her pussy on 3g today standing up so the spy cam could not see anything. She also check the spycam monitor every 3rd sec to check where it's filming. Poor poor shy girl.. Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

14-08-2008 00:03
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

Thanks willeyg, that first screen cap said it all lol

14-08-2008 02:15
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

kalel76 Wrote:I think they need to pull fingers out, either they should sort it or just get rid of it.

I don't think they are going to sort it out.

If you look on the Sex Station website they don't even advertise the greenroom anymore, so I can't see why they would be bothered to sort it out.
14-08-2008 16:06
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

I think your right barriebf

14-08-2008 20:13
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles