clips4sale

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average

Sexstation site GREEN ROOM

BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Sexstation site GREEN ROOM
Is this Green Room still in existence? The reason I ask is that I can't even see it mentioned on their site anymore. And if it does still exist is it actually any good? I've heard people saying there was usually nobody in there anyway.
31-07-2008 10:31
Find all posts by this user
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Sexstation site GREEN ROOM
It's still there but you need some good luck to see something. With the right girls on the daytime show it's well worth checking out. In the evenings it's just pure crap because the girls keep moved the 3g camera. You will spend most of the time seeing their heads from the top or just their backs. Are you lucky you can see them sideways.. lol.. I sent a email about this to sexstation and asked if they couldnt move the 3g camera back as it was befor the daytime show (thats the reson they moved the 3g cam) but all I was told if I didnt like it as it was I should just cancel my membership. Sad So thats the reply they you get on doing feedback to them. lol
31-07-2008 12:24
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

Thanks for the reply. Seems like an odd attitude to me. It seems even odder that they don't advertise the green room anymore. Maybe they get so many complaints about it, with people saying that's what they signed up for, that it's better not to advertise it and just get people to sign up for the photos and videos. That way the green room is just a bonus they didn't even know about, so they can't really go and complain about it.
01-08-2008 13:54
*Kal-El* Away
Superman

is the green room any good today then?

"No Clark I know Everything About You, I Didn’t Just Borrow Your DNA, I Have All Your Memories All Your Thoughts......Every Last Twisted One of Them”.
01-08-2008 16:47
BarrieBF Offline
Posting Machine

I don't know, I'm not a member anymore.

I only joined for the Green Room, and at the time it turned out that it wasn't that good, so I decided not to bother anymore.
02-08-2008 09:10
steven6 Offline
I'm Orange

BarrieBF Wrote:I don't know, I'm not a member anymore.

I only joined for the Green Room, and at the time it turned out that it wasn't that good, so I decided not to bother anymore.

how much is the membership?

I wish I could go back in time and kill whoever invented Breast Implants!!!!!!
03-08-2008 20:59
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

50p / day they say so nicely. But if your only gonna signup because of the greenroom I suggest that save your money until they are able to change the settings.

Here is a few examples how the evening shows looks like 4-5 days of the week. Sometimes there is no girls in the greenroom in the evenings or just for 1 hour. (In the evenings)
Remember these are only no nude ones just to show the view. Because NON of the girls will do anything for the greenroom camera only (except Tammy. Big Grin) in the evenings so you
only get a sneakpeak of what they do in front of the 3g camera. So when the 3g camera is in this position you wont see much really. (Same position at daytime shows)
[Image: 10340530tt0.th.jpg] [Image: 36863201sn8.th.jpg] [Image: 63354638ml2.th.jpg] [Image: 40547405bl1.th.jpg]

You MAY be abit more lucky on the daytime (if you have no job... lol) with the girls like Cherry, Kat and Tammy and a few others who are able to show stuff. Wink
And no closeups on Jada's pussy. Or she will show you the "no no" finger.. Big Grin But if you got a footfetish or kneefetish? it's a dream come true.. Big Grin
As I did mention befor I sent a feedback (request) about atleast moving the 3g cam in the evenings but I only got in reply that it would never happen and that I should just cancel my membership if I did sign up only because of the greenroom.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2008 22:35 by willeyg.)
04-08-2008 22:20
andyreev Offline
Junior Poster

Yes, good post willeyg and good pics too - proves your point very well.

I think from your evidence it's obvious that, as you said, if someone's only signing up because of the greenroom they shouldn't bother the way things are now.
04-08-2008 22:27
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

But to be fair with sexstation I should also mention that sometimes. Maby 1 or 2 times/week if your lucky they are able to move the 3g camera so you got the same view on greenroom camera. Then you got a clean view and it's all up to the current girl who is on. If they was able to allways have the 3g camera and the greenroom camera in the same position/view (3g camera under the greenroom cam) I would be happy to pay a full membership only for the greenroom cam service because then it's really worth it.
04-08-2008 22:42
willeyg Offline
Junior Poster

Another extreme example.. Rio have turned into a greenroom nutty. I dont even understand what the heck she is doing there. Even the "topless only" girls on sexstation is more of a trill in the greenroom..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 04-08-2008 23:12 by willeyg.)
04-08-2008 23:05
Thread Closed 

gemma hiles