cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average

RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...

mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

RE: RIP Bang Babes : Gone Bust...
(23-01-2011 12:39 )dizzy_davidh Wrote:  I like the 'Nature of Business (SIC(03))' designation they have recorded;

9272 - Other recreational activities

My local council cannot accept council tax/rates from brothels so they classify the local massage parlours as "gymnasiums"! Rolleyes

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

23-01-2011 14:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SirAssAlot Away
Ban All Ass Lickers!!!!

(23-01-2011 01:19 )Matt63 Wrote:  They must be planning to oppose the winding up petition otherwise why bother filing accounts at this late stage....

I hope they do & win it cause i miss them, The only channels i call now is Babeworld 908 & Club P 966, as for the other call channels i find them really boring Plus 3 of them are a waste of channels space.

Why members post content that's not shown to the public is beyond me.
Because of certain posts they’ve now blacked out the cams or moved them out of the way so we can’t see anything. Thanks guys you really know how to screw things up for the rest of us...
Over my 6 years of being a forum member I've never seen anything so stupid...
24-01-2011 12:57
madjack Offline
Senior Poster

(08-01-2011 12:28 )madjack Wrote:  My fantasy league predictions

Lucy returns to Sportxxx,her real home.
Dionne back to bs or tvx
Rochelle had 1 shift at Babeworld so maybe
Danni to Elite
Donna/Adele/Tori/Anna to tvx
Michelle to BS for extreme or to macbeth channel
Lily to BS

Most are too young for red light central and Paradiso seem to be full as they only seen to have 4 girls at any one time.Elite don't seem to be hiring many girls lately even though they've lost a few.
Babeworld are an unknown force at the moment.

Well I was wrong on almost every prediction,glad I didn't put any money on these
I am now standing in the corner with my dunce cap on.
26-01-2011 22:45
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone heard how the winding up hearing went yesterday, thought something would have been heard on the vine!
27-01-2011 12:26
Matt63 Offline
Junior Poster

(27-01-2011 12:26 )Jay39 Wrote:  Has anyone heard how the winding up hearing went yesterday, thought something would have been heard on the vine!

Companies House records that a "Winding Up Order" was indeed granted.... so that's it I'm afraid. Very very strange behaviour by Bang Babes throughout - it would have been far better to have to have been open and honest about the situation. Who knows, if they had made an appeal on here then maybe they might have been able to raise the money?
28-01-2011 06:42
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

do you think the girls will be able to get any money from the lquidator ? who should they contact ?
29-01-2011 09:46
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(29-01-2011 09:46 )davyboysmith Wrote:  do you think the girls will be able to get any money from the lquidator ? who should they contact ?

All the people BB owed money to will only get a percentage, based on the amount of money the liquidator can get from selling the assets (which is why they are called "liquidators" - they turn property etc into cash).

To make the maths simple, say a Company goes bust owing £1 million pounds and the liquidator can get £500,000 from selling the buliding, furniture, office equipment, cameras - even their broadcasting licence if it is transferable - the people owed money would get 50p in the pound, and the rest they would lose (although in reality 10p in the £ is a more realistic figure).

However - and I'm sure there are people on the forum who know more about this than me and can give a fuller explanation - there is a "pecking order" of who gets first shot at the money. At the top of the queue is usually the Taxman and the VAT people!

If the girls (and let's not forget the cameramen and back office staff) worked as employees under PAYE they wouldn't need to claim as the administrators will have their details and there is a statutory compensation scheme to cover unpaid wages and protect their National Insurance record (if BB hadn't paid their contributions over) in such circumstances.

If they were freelance/self-employed on the other hand they'll be last in the queue, will have a very long wait and will be lucky to get pennies.

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

(This post was last modified: 29-01-2011 16:10 by mr williams.)
29-01-2011 16:07
davyboysmith Offline
Senior Poster

Has anyone got details of liquidator ? wouldn't mind getting a few souvenirs from the dressing room . The bang airways would look great in my living room
06-02-2011 09:05
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

(29-01-2011 16:07 )mr williams Wrote:  ... there is a "pecking order" of who gets first shot at the money. At the top of the queue is usually the Taxman and the VAT people!

I listed the payout order in Post #831. From what I read on the subject, in relation to some money owing to Government departments, they don't neccesarily come first ('Taxman and the VAT people' are one and the same ie. HM Revenue & Customs)
07-02-2011 15:50
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

It looks like Bang Media LTD has finally been dissolved, it seems to have taken over 4 years for things to be sorted out .

I wonder if Ofcom ever got the money off Bang Media from the fine they gave them, i'm guessing they did ? .

Some details and dates concerning companies house documents here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/052724...house-docs

Details of their financial status up to 2010 here http://companycheck.co.uk/company/052724...l-accounts

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 14:03 by mr mystery.)
10-05-2015 14:00

gemma hiles