RE: Jo Juggs - Sportxxx Chat & Discussion
If only you could get them out and round my cock! Mmmm Big Grin
x
30-01-2011 18:23
Find all posts by this user
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

hmm sounds good. i just want to stick my face between them and stay there forever!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
30-01-2011 18:27
robsterino Offline
Junior Poster

Where are you Jo? Sad we miss you, come back Smile xx
08-02-2011 20:09
bbw jo juggs Offline
Junior Poster

Toungue RE: Jo Juggs - Sportxxx Chat & Discussion
Hi guys,
Just to let you know my 38GG tits will be back on your screen on Monday night from 9pm Big Grin Must say I am really looking forward to it and can't wait to get em out.

I hope you will all be watching and please feel free to give me a call and we can get down n dirty together Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Love
Jo Juggs
X X X

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The best things come in curvy packages
20-05-2011 17:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
robsterino Offline
Junior Poster

Hey missy welcome back Smile We missed you, where you been? Looking forward to seeing you strutting your stuff again lol x
20-05-2011 23:19
bbw jo juggs Offline
Junior Poster

Hi babe, It has been a while, sorry Sad I had a problem with my right thigh, which turns out was caused by a low back problem, so had to stop doing the tv shows. But it seems to have settled down now so I am coming back on Monday and hopefully my back will be fine.

I have been doing a few shoots and have done one for Playboy tv extreme (bbwboudoir) which will hopefully be shown soon Wink I loved doing the shoot for them. Have done various other things as well inc Busty britain, so you can see me on that website as well now lol I seem to pop up in all kinds of places lol.

The studio has moved since I was last on, so am looking forward to seeing the new place and what it's like.

My website is still going well, got 677 members now, and am working on doing a paysite, so will need to keep ahead on content for it. I have seemed quite popular on xhamster as well, got huge following on there as well now. Wonder what it is that they like lol.

Anyway hope you have a good weekend and I look forward to getting you hard on Monday night Tongue

Love
Jo Juggs
X X X

(20-05-2011 23:19 )robsterino Wrote:  Hey missy welcome back Smile We missed you, where you been? Looking forward to seeing you strutting your stuff again lol x

21-05-2011 10:01
bbw jo juggs Offline
Junior Poster

Hi Guys,
Hope your all looking forward to tonight? I am certainly looking forward to getting these puppies out again lol. I shall be on from 9pm - 5.30am

Some other good news is that the shoot I did for Playboy tv will be getting shown on the 2nd June at 21.00 on Extreme. I am in BBWBoudoir, so I hope you will all tune in and have a watch, and feel free to let me know what you think of it. I aint got sky tv so won't be able to watch it Sad so well fed up about that.

Anyway off to rest and hopefully get some sleep ready for tonight.

Love n hugs
Jo Juggs
x x x

BBW Boudoir will be released scene by scene in July on http://www.bootybox.tv in stunning HD, so keep on eye out for that. So if like me you don't have sky you will get to view it here.

Love
Jo Juggs
x x x

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 11:05 by bbw jo juggs.)
23-05-2011 11:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66