Thread Rating:
  • 39 Vote(s) - 2.9 Average

Forum Moderator

Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

RE: Forum Moderator
A Spider Monkey Wrote:Can you just delete all the threads to do with channel 960 Smile

ha ha, dont tempt me Tongue
10-01-2009 17:15
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BelfastBadBoy Away
Posting Machine

Not a host of Mods just 2 or 3,atleast one Mod to be online at all times so possibly even someone that is on here in the early hours that isnt just an accomplished member...or even just give the option to 1 or 2 people on the quiet who can remove spam and attacks
10-01-2009 19:04
Bosse Offline
*$Magik<Redneck>$*

I don't think there is a need for anymore mods at the moment tbh, but I have always thought that Skate would be a truly great mod, and I'm sure BBB, Bristol, and everyone else touted earlier in the thread as future staffers would be great too and for me its really nice to see a few guys not wanting to promote themselves into that position, usually the guys who want to be mods aren't interested in helping the forum and are more interested in getting status, which is not a healthy thing for any forum.
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2009 02:49 by Bosse.)
11-01-2009 02:48
$h!ny h3lm3t Offline
* annaholic *

Bosse23 Wrote:Usually the guys who want to be mods aren't interested in helping the forum and are more interested in getting status, which is not a healthy thing for any forum.
Good call.
As is say whoever takes it on needs to for the right reasons.
And not around to gain brownie points.

If your dying day is near, spend it with a can of beer.
When the angels start to call, make sure you`ve drunk it all.
11-01-2009 11:21
vicayers Offline
Senior Poster

In my humble opinion, the admin has made a good decision with this appointment, and I say that in 2 ways. First, because I think having a moderator is going to be useful so it was a good thing to do, and second, because I think the member who was appointed moderator was a really sound choice and I think I would have chosen the same.

I'd also like to thank smcgill1888 for accepting the moderator's role, because helping the forum in this way is something that helps us all.
11-01-2009 11:35