Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average

Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work

Scottishbloke Away
Banned

RE: Elite must be one of the best places for girls to work
The thing also about Elite is now because they are so well established is they can sort of get away with an average show from time to time because everybody knows the limits of each model and what to expect, plus when it comes to production and a professional attitude very few can match them and yes it does help that Elite is not under the constant scrutiny of ofcom and the show generally has a more relaxed feel about it. Elite is the one that ofcom will allways turn a blind eye to as its more cute than in your face. Just wondering does Elite have a UK licence or like many others a Dutch one.
23-11-2010 17:53
Find all posts by this user
mrichie10 Away
Banned

Danica & Sammie pennington were Elitetv popular and biggest models in my book they lefted a major channel and there shoes has still not been filled yet, as far as family that gels really well with great chemistry would be The Three Degrees Caty cole, Charlie & Ashley Emma great 2-4-1 between the three of them they make Elitetv watchable for me!
23-11-2010 18:58
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

^^^how do you know they left? For all we know they was told to feck off.
23-11-2010 20:02
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(23-11-2010 17:10 )tsurugi Wrote:  
(23-11-2010 17:04 )199lives Wrote:  

Father:Jamie
Mother:Caty
Children:Delta,Dionne,Charlie,Sophia, and Mica

The rest of the girls are just the less loved cousins Wink

Better to be a less loved cousin than a black sheep!laugh

I'd probably class Ashley Emma as one of the "children" as well.

Seriously though the bond and chemistry that exists between the likes of Caty, Mica, Charlie, Ashley and to a lesser extent Sophia and Dionne is one the main reasons why I watch Elite over any other channel.Smile Sometimes I want to be entertained as well as stimulated.Big Grin

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
23-11-2010 20:14
mrichie10 Away
Banned

(23-11-2010 20:02 )gazfc Wrote:  ^^^how do you know they left? For all we know they was told to feck off.

I don't know but i choose not to speculate on whether both were fired cause i don't know that for sure, but what i do know that Sammie & Danica no longer work for Elitetv so i automatically said they lefted!
23-11-2010 20:35
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

I think the reason Elite's performances seem so well polished, and the babes seem relaxed most of the time. Is due mostly to the fact that the behind the scenes staff get on so well with each other.

They are larking about, laughing and joking, playing practical jokes on each other. They treat it more like a night out, than place of work. They probably genuinely look forward to going to work, rather than just putting in the hours, to get paid.

It makes a big difference, and it shows.
(This post was last modified: 23-11-2010 20:41 by aceman65.)
23-11-2010 20:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Elite has no OSGs, no interruptions, a great website and great women! That's why they are the best.

Babestation is only halfway there, and that's only because of some of the beautiful women and the occasional solo shows which aren't too censored. Other than that, it's crap. They could be as good as Elite, if only they would try a bit harder and scrap one of the channels.
23-11-2010 20:38
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(23-11-2010 20:36 )aceman65 Wrote:  I think the reason Elite's performances seem so well polished, and the babes seem relaxed most of the time. Is due mostly to the fact that the behind the scenes staff get on so well with each other.

They are larking about, laughing and joking, playing practical jokes on each other. They treat it more like a night out, than place of work. They probably genuinely look forward to going to work, rather than just putting in the hours, to get paid.

It makes a big difference, and it shows.

That's very true Ace. No other channel has an Afroman either!Rolleyeslaugh

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
23-11-2010 21:07
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

Embedded Vid

Press the pink play button to view the vid.

Download Link
http://www.rapidshare.com/files/43359371...otwork.mp4

(This post was last modified: 28-11-2010 06:58 by Josh.)
27-11-2010 08:31
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
mucker Offline
Posting Machine

Excellent work as always Josh. I think we may have seen Elite's next Promotional Video, or at least it should be Big Grin.
27-11-2010 14:48
Thread Closed